Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
The amount of bugs still in this game astonishes me.
- Pics and vids not loading because the name don't match, i.e. Lucy in the Canteen calls for a Nicole1.jpg, which doesn't exist, and some vids call for webp while the actual file is webm.
- Stats are randomly decreasing... it gets hard to max a stat when it just drops down to 3 ever so often.
- Description and effect on items don't match, i.e. hat says +1 charisma, but gives +2

most of these bugs have been around since before version 0.20, so please stop claiming it will be fixed in next update, and just fix it already

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
V 0.32

E2S9KectURNhnt4FIuS1 : +500$
mDmFBxqB7F4yQ932I0ml : secret panel
386XrX08XXOXYpYQIkxV gifts/items
9s2VJo18quVMFtuBpEfb quest items
3Z8AfOoiuU8i3h9osd4a +1 qualification
vHHRV5HjA8jN2xyJsnok +1 MaxStamina
uZqw7UwEBYd5QiIiAUO2 restores rewind button
nope..they do not work on the download version 32

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
"He looks at Angela and says appraisingly that she is the next Merlin Monroe"

So now I have this mental image of some old guy with a pointy hat and a long white beard, trying to stop his blue wizarding robe from getting blown up by the draft from a hot air vent.

Thanks. I needed that. :p

HogToot

Jul 6, 2017
2EWa5bCOq6IdYfYdIGBv : +$500
RAiu2kPNGsnxKb2AXN93 : Secret Panel
QKKjUwLYuOQ8aMxrK1PT : Gifts/Items
lEw5LLx5ICpNpZTFVfkD : Quest Items
w2JICQAKZyGXx1pADX8n : +1 Qualification
7qdw2KTacldMhe8HCVpi : +1 Max Stamina
ri6N0yTGSbBF22ySVe9d Back Button
Thanks, this dev absolutely hates it when we get the cheats from here and not his patreon. Its actually really funny when he first posted this game somebody uploaded the cheats and he raged out in the comments. I feel like he is constantly watching the comments like a goblin so he can change the cheats whenever we find them. TBH im not gonna pay for patreon when he hardly ever adds anything to the game. Feels like he is milking patreon and I hate that.

Reactions: Zachariel85

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
It's incredibly easy to cheat this game even if you don't know the codes. Just go into console and type SugarCube.State.active.variables, then select the variable you want to adjust

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes