danw

Oct 1, 2020
im stuck with trying to finish a task clara gave me, raise th mood. i raised the mood, it says task complete, but when i try to turn it in, clara tells me to come back when all the jobs are done, what am i missing?

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
wow bug to dev:
-watching movie with kayden (romantic) reset your charisma to 3. should've change it to charisma check instead
-the inset image on nicole dialog should be added to download package (really, is it so hard?)
-pointer card on nicole and the nurse didnt work properly. nicole on too many bad call (lucyknown and mcknownlucy, wtf make up your mind) and the nurse is sick (freud slip instead of typing "/" she use "$", i know what u did there)
-nonexistent and bad image call. lexipark and lexidress are gone. so does some image on download pack that never called up on any line
-cap break the parameter (especially on cheat) disrupt the quest or event chain (need not to mention specific because, well)

and some suggestion, asset size reflect upon your content, 800mb+ is little bit unwise i think (hail streamlined westane)
i could attach the fix but dev seem still mad about the cheat crack (oh well thats free engine for you)

Oct 30, 2019
New Cheats

2EWa5bCOq6IdYfYdIGBv - cash
QKKjUwLYuOQ8aMxrK1PT - gifts
lEw5LLx5ICpNpZTFVfkD - quest items
w2JICQAKZyGXx1pADX8n - teacher level
7qdw2KTacldMhe8HCVpi - stamina
ri6N0yTGSbBF22ySVe9d - rewind

(I would personally do this for rewind, doesnt toggle $cheatOn -
document.getElementById("ui-bar-history").style.display = "block";
State.variables.UiBarHistoryOn = true; )

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can somebody advise hpw to progress Clara's quest after you get I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great?

thanks

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can somebody advise hpw to progress Clara's quest after you get I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great?

thanks
Well, there is still a loop in there. Clara still stands in the hallway and u can still go to the ball...

I can´t progress with Naomi (I agreed to Naomi´s offer. I wish to continue our relation). Also there is no content for Fiona except the part she visits you in the canteen or posting your club on the board. Where is that club? Every update says more Fiona content and there is none...

Execet

Apr 3, 2019
Hi, hope someone can help me.
I've saved on the character page, now when I load my save, there's no way to get back off the page.

Is there a variable or anything I can do?

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
what the fuck ????? ????
I'm having some problems with my Patreon, at the moment, my page is not available. This will not affect publication of the game, 34th release will be published this Friday!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know what a working Stamina cheat code is? Im copy and pasting it and nothing happens.
Less faffing about by using the console:

• Open a browser console in-game (F12 in most browsers).

• To increase maximum stamina:
    Code:
    SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.MaxStamina = 20
  • To raise current stamina:
    Code:
    SugarCube.State.active.variables.stamina = 20

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes