Oct 15, 2016
How can someone design a html software, that does not have back feature or autosave, with html pages containing no links. Just retorically.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've downloaded the v.77 and I keep getting an error when I play basketball
Error while playing Basketball.png

I get the same error when I run at the sports field after school.

Reactions: SluttyStar

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I am begging the Dev to take an update or two and just please fix the broken english and bugs in the game. This game was a top tier HTML game, now its a mess. Please, ignore story progress and focus on fixing what is there already.
I ask that before and nothing

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
To me the creator doesn’t care to fix the problems just to add more, tips still bug, loading a save nothing updated , videos just a black screen, said fix bugs but nothing fix, so I am done with this may come back if it improved not downgrade
I like how you reminded me of the blackscreens because I thought I remembered saying something about it before on how to fix it. I said some of the exact videos that had pathing issues and I just looked into the folder and saw that the names and pathing issues were never fixed in the latest release...even though I shined a spotlight on them.

Somebody compile me a list of all the bugs that have been out for a while and then tag me. I'm going to go through the older ones and fix em when I get the chance. (Do it with a save preferably so I don't have to hunt to recreate the problems)

Last edited:

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
From walkthrough:

"7) Air conditioner
Tip: Everything was solved with student. Time to find little distraction in a work.
You should head to your class between 8 and 9 a.m. and select the Why so noisy item.
Clara's house has two options: make her coffee and make something special. For the
special option, you must have a box of chocolates and whiskey."

I am not able to find the noisy item in school ... :rolleyes:.

Reactions: mouseyboy09

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How can someone design a html software, that does not have back feature or autosave, with html pages containing no links. Just retorically.
Its a twine sugarcube game, the platform comes with the ability to have a back button. Its up to the dev whether they add it or not. Its a single line of code.

You can add it yourself if you want, just open the html in a text editor and search for the below and change the false to true.
Config.history.controls = false;

Then this bit of text controls how far you can go back
Config.history.maxStates = 1;

This will work on the vast majority of games, some games may break if you use the back button, but these tend to be really complex games that have unusual coding by the dev. I doubt this is one of them.

It has autosave as well, but that will save on every passage and is more likely to do something weird unless the dev has specifically catered for it.

config.saves.autosave = true;

Reactions: Sejanus

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Those cheats are out of date, here are the new ones from 0.64:

IR2sF1Dh1S - +500 cash
ISd2mWDmUw - cheat panel
PO7Y17EV9B - gift items one of each
c3pj2LOK1C - quest items
s85MblqY5a - qualification +1
uc0FICoBKa - maxstamina +1
XsBEACBq6o - back button

PS: I shouldn't have to say this but, watch that you don't enter the space after the letters... else the codes won't work.
Cheat 0.78 Version

g39evtQVtp - +500 cash
78Sa4aGf1w - cheat panel
MRXb5B3em4 - gift items one of each
T3C0cqqBhh - quest items
LvUwe8V0Fm - qualification +1
V6R21VXElt - maxstamina +1
tFPbH9h4xE - back button

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm stuck with Monica...

Tip: I should follow Monica to the beach. Have bad feeling about that...

this is the clue, I've done that part and helped with the cheer squad using the gym but the hint doesn't update.
I've tried hanging around at the beach to see if she shows but nada...

Any help would be appreciated.

nzmovic

Jan 4, 2021
I'm stuck with Monica...

Tip: I should follow Monica to the beach. Have bad feeling about that...

this is the clue, I've done that part and helped with the cheer squad using the gym but the hint doesn't update.
I've tried hanging around at the beach to see if she shows but nada...

Any help would be appreciated.
Tip: I should follow Monica to the beach. Had a bad feeling about that…

Go to the beach between 3 and 6 p.m and choose “wait for cheerleaders”

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes