Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Tip: I should follow Monica to the beach. Had a bad feeling about that…

Go to the beach between 3 and 6 p.m and choose “wait for cheerleaders”
Yeah, I've done that part and already helped the cheerleaders, as I said...

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is the game any good nowadays? It's been a while since I last played it and it was bad. Is it worth playing it or are there still too many bugs or unfinished features to enjoy the game?

Oct 30, 2020
Which one? Write me pm and we will deal with it
for example, Angela's quests are blocked. Although she has passed her quest, she stands still without updating with the new one. For example, now she just check: " Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her. ", without giving me the new quest

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I have noticed that there are some images during the sexy scenes that are wider than the main passage text area. For example one of the images with Veronica in the Libray is something like 1477 pixels wide natively(VeronicaSmoke3). So, I edited the main HTML file and added my own style at the end of the styles with the selector .passage img{max-width:855px;} I chose 855px because that seems to be the width of the <say> and <md> text boxes.

Reactions: tuekop

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Giving Naomi Whisky is bugged; one of the three instances is spelled "Whiskey", and the other two are "Whisky". Do a search and edit out the "e" from the former, then F5 if you're stuck.

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
for example, Angela's quests are blocked. Although she has passed her quest, she stands still without updating with the new one. For example, now she just check: " Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her. ", without giving me the new quest
Can you share your save?also do you look in walkthrough?

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
I have noticed that there are some images during the sexy scenes that are wider than the main passage text area. For example one of the images with Veronica in the Libray is something like 1477 pixels wide natively(VeronicaSmoke3). So, I edited the main HTML file and added my own style at the end of the styles with the selector .passage img{max-width:855px;} I chose 855px because that seems to be the width of the <say> and <md> text boxes.
Thx for letting us know. It's certainly a bug, we'll fix that size asap

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes