lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone got an updated walkthrough? im stuck with clara quest either way if i accept michael's offer and pick a girl in the current walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and yet there 's no option to pick "Why so noisy"

and if i lie to him and follow the tips of the game im stuck with " Tip: Clara looks upset.Maybe i should talk to her? " same thing no option to continue her quest

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This game just really fucks me off, I want to like it but it just NEVER works properly.
I immediately had a weird veronica text in my room on DAY ONE, Lexi was apparently in my house ON DAY ONE...
Even following a walkthrough, Clara's quest fucks up almost immediately, the car break down scene just refused to work and that's literally one of the first things you do.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
This game just really fucks me off, I want to like it but it just NEVER works properly.
I immediately had a weird veronica text in my room on DAY ONE, Lexi was apparently in my house ON DAY ONE...
Even following a walkthrough, Clara's quest fucks up almost immediately, the car break down scene just refused to work and that's literally one of the first things you do.
agree with ya specially with the first 2 but about clara's car got no problem initiating it think you need to do 2 or 3 tasks for her first then go from there "another thing the walkthrough fails to mention"
but it's buggy as hell either way

Oct 30, 2020
I still have problems with quests not updating, despite having already passed. For example Angela's quest: Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her.
I also restarted the game for the umpteenth time, but the problem persists

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
v 0.81 cheat codes:

87ESXwsz3z - add +500 cash
gjNmpqE0jK - cheat parameters
5AOIZPUGsK - add 1 gift for each type
wTzPIMDnvL - add 1 item for each type
nQCeYHr5ot - add 1 teacher level
FD0dRzLefK - add 20 max stamina
IHC5rF0s67 - add backward button

Jan 7, 2018
agree with ya specially with the first 2 but about clara's car got no problem initiating it think you need to do 2 or 3 tasks for her first then go from there "another thing the walkthrough fails to mention"
but it's buggy as hell either way
Last time I played (.79 or .80), I delayed Clara's Car event to have 4 boldness but when I finally reached 4 boldness the event just wouldn't trigger.

Reactions: Shardoom
Oct 30, 2020
I still have problems with Angela's Quests! Quests no longer update since: "Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her."
I tried to restart the game with each new version, I also tried with different browsers, on another pc, even with the latest version 0.82a.
By the way, I can't help myself with the Walkthrough because it's not up to date.

Reactions: Fish_lip

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I still have problems with Angela's Quests! Quests no longer update since: "Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her."
I tried to restart the game with each new version, I also tried with different browsers, on another pc, even with the latest version 0.82a.
By the way, I can't help myself with the Walkthrough because it's not up to date.
Check the bar, eventually she'll show up there I believe.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes