truestory89

Jan 6, 2019
So many bugs i don't even know where to begin...

Can't progress Linda's quest, was supposed to see her at the gym on Saturday but she never shows up.
After a while the character tip went back to the earlier stage "Linda is staying in school after lessons. Maybe i should check it" even though that part is already done.

Basketball court bugs with every girl, dead ends etc.

Teaching intensive athletic class does not progress Clara's quest.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So many bugs i don't even know where to begin...

Can't progress Linda's quest, was supposed to see her at the gym on Saturday but she never shows up.
After a while the character tip went back to the earlier stage "Linda is staying in school after lessons. Maybe i should check it" even though that part is already done.

Basketball court bugs with every girl, dead ends etc.

Teaching intensive athletic class does not progress Clara's quest.
This game is completely fucked, they've just shovelled new content/bugs on top of a whole host of preexisting bugs/issues for the last few updates, now all that is left is a basically unplayable mess.

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

ai...

May 30, 2019
I agree this game is filled with bugs. I can't find linda at the gym at all. I literally waited there all day saturday and she never shows up. I can't work on Clara's quest to solve a problem with the girls on wednesday. Nothing different ever happens on Wednesday. Lastly I can't progress veronica's story to upgrading the library. I can only buy the dorm, bathroom, and north and south wing upgrades. I've bought all those upgrades and waited multiple weeks in game time and those wings never show up and nothing else ever comes up to upgrade.

Reactions: billclinton99

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Bugs on .88?:
Lucy content is sort of bugged, aren't they supposed to climax or something? They never do. Relationship/lust levels are maxed for various NPC but the option to 'date' them is not working?

There are some referrer tags missing and a navigational glitches that has persisted so far through various subversion updates, when you enter an apartment on 'raw road' it dumps you on the street of york road constantly. School interactions glitch out, send you back to your home, sometimes character interactions (lucy) dump you in school after hours.

El Profeor

Dec 7, 2019
Who is the actress that plays Tracy, the girl you fuck when arrive to the other part of town? And where i can find that video? Thanks!

baaaams

Apr 1, 2022
I‘m stuck with Clara…
The tip says: „I should solve the problem with the students on Wednesday“.
I tried everything but can’t go further.
anyone knows what to do or is it bugged?

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
I‘m stuck with Clara…
The tip says: „I should solve the problem with the students on Wednesday“.
I tried everything but can’t go further.
anyone knows what to do or is it bugged?
It may be bugged. This game has become so bugged it's approaching the unplayable stage.

tg102

Jan 10, 2018
Tested to see if the Help Lucy with Regular lesson is fixed. Looks good so far.

Edit: Now stuck at Athletics > Complete Exhaustion.

Last edited:
Reactions: massimo.posata

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I said it before but this game needs a serious and profesional re-work since its really bugged and its more a lucky shot to trigger the events to progress the story and else , and the "hint" cards are pretty useless since the info provided there its ambiguous so... if you wanna play a game running around like a dog chasing his tail, well this is your perfect game

Reactions: massimo.posata
2.10 star(s) 53 Votes