Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
The content good but there is no quest log or hint to go where and do what, like the school director gives me some problem to solve and I have no fucking idea what the hell the task even is. In her character card says Solve the problem with students till Wednesday. Now what the fuck is the problem to begin with I have no idea, neither the game tells me even if I ask her again just the dialogue of when I try to give in the task repeats. WTF is this shit and I can't even leave cafe after entering it once because the option for exiting that place has not been coded in.

Bananas2k

Jun 6, 2018
Don't know if this has been posted, but here are cheats for V0.89

get the back button = lvyKPjn9aR
max. Stamina + 20 = 9apO7Qf60Q
TeacherLvl + 1 = 2YSbW3BkF
Add Items = dL4IdQDnvq
Add Gifts = MCoucDT0FX
+ 500$ = CqruIN4sFc
lasSy2Xmin = Activate Cheat buttons for increasing Affection

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I really want to like this game. But the sex mechanics are too friggin complicated especially with your room mate. It's more confusing than new math

• Haha
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how to move forward with Angela? After "Now I know what Angela's boyfriend looks like and what places he frequents. It's time to take him once and for all." I got something of a dialogue like give her something hand made. Does anyone know what is it?

Oct 30, 2020
Quests do not update.
The level of teaching always drops to two
So it's impossible to figure out how to go on if the quests don't tell you what to do

Reactions: Dragoci

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
I got the task for nurse - sleeping pills...
Tried buying them
Tried giving them to a girl in the nurses office

Stuck on Qualification 2 after 50+ days.
Any clues?

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone knows the real name of Olivia Coleman? Would be most grateful for an answer..

Mar 6, 2021
this is the most updated cheat codes for anyone having issues with Qualifications
and yes the codes work as of 0.91
Cheat codes (v 0.9)

+ 500 cash = CqruIN4sFc
Secret panel = lasSy2Xmin
Add gifts = MCoucDT0FX
Add quest items = dL4IdQDnvq
Increase qualification = 2YSbW3BkFt
Increase max stamina = 9apO7Qf60Q
Add history buttons = lvyKPjn9aR

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes