Sep 22, 2022
Hi guys, I have such a problem when Lexi says let's go home, I get this word and I can 't click anywhere . ( Double-click this passage to edit it. ) I clicked twice on the text and nothing happens .

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Used to really enjoy this game in the early days. Now, it has so much content, but it seems so many things are bugged. I started playing again, but cannot get past qualification level 2. It says I must do a swimming thing on Thursdays (show some movements), but for 3 weeks in a row now, it gets to Thursday, I don't get that option - I do the swimming class, but can't get it to progress.

The receptionist hint says to stay late after class, so I've done this until really late in the day, but I no longer have the option to talk to her. So yeah, lots of bugs stopping me progressing.

Reactions: Tutuooo and krkarr
Sep 22, 2022
Used to really enjoy this game in the early days. Now, it has so much content, but it seems so many things are bugged. I started playing again, but cannot get past qualification level 2. It says I must do a swimming thing on Thursdays (show some movements), but for 3 weeks in a row now, it gets to Thursday, I don't get that option - I do the swimming class, but can't get it to progress.

The receptionist hint says to stay late after class, so I've done this until really late in the day, but I no longer have the option to talk to her. So yeah, lots of bugs stopping me progressing.
Hi, send me your save, I'll try to fix your mistake.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FavoriteTeacher-0.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you call Bella friday night?
How do you progress with Amber, hint says this " Tip: Amber looks like a very sexy woman. Maybe it`s worth to visit her once again?" but she is never at the clinic and there is no option there to do anything.
Also, I did help the cheerleaders, but it still says to find Monica there and she is never there.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
How do I teach an intensive athletics class. I can't progress with Clara until I do and there's no option to do so

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
i don't know how to grow my boldness, i was walking in the park and my boldness r now 1, but then when i'm walking in the night in the park there r only in the end i get ''success'' and no progression of boldness. Tho some actions telling me ''u r not having enough boldness''. So, is this a bug? or i need to do smth?

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
by the way got another bug, got the quest but quest doesn't work, it's about our rommate, the quest is smth like find her after lunch. I've checked walktrough, tried it and get nothing. I was trying on weekdays and weekends >> no result at all

Reactions: jan_molby96

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I've been having a problem with this game since 0.92 where it thinks I've already taken a shower after I've showered for the first time. Is this a known error or something funky at my end?

Edit: Seems to happen if you drink the coffee, then take a shower that this clock occurs. Showering then drinking seems to be fine.

Also, if I go for a walk on the beach, there's no way to progress or go back.
And if you take the bus and see a girl… will try to get more specifics.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmandor

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
by the way got another bug, got the quest but quest doesn't work, it's about our roommate, the quest is smth like find her after lunch. I've checked walktrough, tried it and get nothing. I was trying on weekdays and weekends >> no result at all
Yeah, I went and found here in the bar, got the picture from her purse and beat up her boyfriend, now Friendship is capped and won't progress and tip says "Find her after lunch" still as NoZeR17 says.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes