Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
When looking at webcam on MC's laptop none of the videos play for me does anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

May 7, 2020
Anyone know why I can't save, when I try to appers a pop-up saying "Error: localStorage quote exceeded" and I don't know how to fix it. It's not only with this game but with almost all the html games.

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone know why I can't save, when I try to appers a pop-up saying "Error: localStorage quote exceeded" and I don't know how to fix it. It's not only with this game but with almost all the html games.
it means your browser's cache is full. the only way to fix that is to delete saves in games or completely clear the cache

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I assume you're on Chrome?

There's a surefire way but it will cost you all savegames for all locally run HTML games (excluding those that you saved as file). If you have any game progress that you'd like to keep, load up the latest savegames and save the progress as a file, so you can recover it aftwards.
  • Open Chrome settings
  • Privacy and security
  • Cookies and other site data
  • See all site data and permissions (scroll a bit down)
  • In the Search Cookies field search for file
  • Find the file:// - file entry and delete everything (trash can button)
  • Restart Chrome to be safe
Afterwards you should have no more game saves but also no more issues with storage quota errors.

May 7, 2020
I assume you're on Chrome?

There's a surefire way but it will cost you all savegames for all locally run HTML games (excluding those that you saved as file). If you have any game progress that you'd like to keep, load up the latest savegames and save the progress as a file, so you can recover it aftwards.
  • Open Chrome settings
  • Privacy and security
  • Cookies and other site data
  • See all site data and permissions (scroll a bit down)
  • In the Search Cookies field search for file
  • Find the file:// - file entry and delete everything (trash can button)
  • Restart Chrome to be safe
Afterwards you should have no more game saves but also no more issues with storage quota errors.
Thank U

titi@

Oct 17, 2020
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'LustLvl')

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: QuestNextDay is not defined

Last edited:

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause<<if $BoyfriendAvailable is 2 && $mc.Strength gte 7>>\
<<set $BoyfriendPunished = 1>>\
<<md>>This bastard has no chance in the fight.<</md>>
<<set $BoyfriendAvailable = 3>><<check_all_achievements>>\
<<addmins 15>>\
<<say $mc>> Your ex-girlfriend Angela ask me to say hello to you. Did you understand, scumbag?<</say>>
<<md>>Persistent and exhausting training did the trick. They strengthened not only my body but spirit. Seeing such a huge guy before, I would not have thought to oppose him, but now... Now he has no chance!<</md>>
<<md>>Without a moment's thought, I waved my right hand. The blow was quick and crushing. The guy tried to stop me, but in vain. Following one blow, another flew until a huge giant was on the ground - humiliated and insulted.<</md>>
<<text g "Success! His ass kicked. Now I can return to Angela.">>
<<say $mc>>Asshole, you should have thought with your worthless head before raising your hand to the girl. You must pray that I do not meet you on the street again.<</say>>
<<set $BoyfriendKnow = 3>><<check_all_achievements>>\
<<md>>Oh, I notice a nice belt on this jerk. It seems to be a wonderful trophy for this battle. I hope he doesn't mind me taking it from him.<</md>>
<<talk "Take the belt">>\
<<set $belt = 1>>\
<<text g "The belt is added to the pocket.">>
<<md>>A perfect gift for myself.<</md>>
[[Leave him|Park]]
<</talk>>
<<elseif $BoyfriendAvailable is 2 && $mc.Strength gte 5>>\
<<say $mc>> Your ex-girlfriend Angela ask me to say hello to you. Did you understand, scumbag?<</say>>
<<md>>I really have a chance to beat him, I would say that we have the same physique.<</md>>
<<chance "Attack him" 50>>\
<<md>>Without a moment's thought, I waved my right hand. The blow was quick and crushing. The guy tried to stop me, but in vain. Following one blow, another flew until a huge giant was on the ground - humiliated and insulted.<</md>>
<<set $BoyfriendAvailable = 3>>\
<<set $BoyfriendKnow = 3>><<check_all_achievements>>\
<<addmins 15>>\
<<text g "Success! His ass kicked. Now I can return to Angela.">>
<<say $mc>>Asshole, you should have thought with your worthless head before raising your hand to the girl. You must pray that I do not meet you on the street again.<</say>>
<<md>>Oh, I notice a nice belt on this jerk. It seems to be a wonderful trophy for this battle. I hope he doesn't mind me taking it from him.<</md>>
<<talk "Take the belt">>\
<<set $belt = 1>>\
<<text g "The belt is added to the pocket.">>
<<md>>A perfect gift for myself.<</md>>
[[Leave him|Park]]
<</talk>>
<<else>>\
<<text r "Failure. Well, I'm out of luck.">>
[img[img/trash/WalkEvent.jpg]]
<<md>>I want to lie down a couple more minutes...<</md>>
[[Close my eyes|Sleep2]]
<</chance>>\
<<elseif $BoyfriendAvailable is 2>>\
<<md>>Despite my real bad shape, I decided to attack him.<</md>>
<<say $mc>> Your ex-girlfriend Angela ask me to say hello to you. Did you understand, scumbag? Now I will show you...<</say>>
<<text y "Failure. A fist flew into my face immediately, I definitely should prepare better.">>
[img[img/trash/WalkEvent.jpg]]
<<md>>I want to lie down a couple more minutes...<</md>>
[[Close my eyes|Sleep2]]
<</if>>

Is there any way to fix this Angela ex Boyfriend error?
Can solve it with F12 consol command code?

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes