Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Day one when i try to leave after talking to Angela the system thinks i am asking her on a date- she shoots me down and I am stuck it takes my stamina and I cannot leave angela's bedroom

Madmacx

Mar 4, 2018
Same issue cannot leave bedroom, tried first 2 days both the same issue, looks like the date button was fixed ( I never had it work before) and the leave button is pointing to the same code point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky27

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Day one when i try to leave after talking to Angela the system thinks i am asking her on a date- she shoots me down and I am stuck it takes my stamina and I cannot leave angela's bedroom
Is this when you have interaction with her or just the first day before work?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I found another error when talking to monica in her room and you're out of Stamina
Error: the passage "MCTiredMOnica" does not exist

Since there is no back button you have to go and reload a save

Monica kiss does not work either

Last edited:

dfadfhdfh

Jun 2, 2022
Tried this game again after swearing off it for a year. Was too early to try again. Thing is basically unplayable with many broken loops and systems. If everything was working I would like this game but sheesh man with all those patrons you should be able to at least hire someone to fix your code,

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So... day one. Do the school day, go back, meditate read walk in the part and finally catch Angela in her room. I crack half a dozen dirty jokes, and decide to call it a day.

Nope. Can't do that. The "leave the room" button does the same thing as the "ask on a date" button.

I can't even get kicked out by reducing my stamina to zero.

There's a lot of cool stuff in this game, and I don't mind working around the bugs or I'd not have d/led. But to get softlocked on day one? It's a little demotivating.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes