nzmovic

Jan 4, 2021
Who's supposed to be between Clara (the principal) and Lucy in the gallery? I just have a question mark there.
English teacher, go into English class in the morning tho I don't think she has any quests yet? At least not for me.

pitifulfocus12

Aug 19, 2021
You guys aren't kidding, completely unplayable. When I'm talking with Angela, I can't leave the interaction menu, the "Leave" button just redirects to the "Date" button. I even tabbed over to it to make sure I was selecting the right thing, but it doesn't matter. It's unfortunate, but at least I hit a game-breaking bug within 5 min of starting. Didn't waste much time.

Reactions: HOSTIM

HOSTIM

Feb 8, 2023
You guys aren't kidding, completely unplayable. When I'm talking with Angela, I can't leave the interaction menu, the "Leave" button just redirects to the "Date" button. I even tabbed over to it to make sure I was selecting the right thing, but it doesn't matter. It's unfortunate, but at least I hit a game-breaking bug within 5 min of starting. Didn't waste much time.
Yes. I can't leave too
UPD: fixed with this.

Here, if anyone have troubles with Angela leaving, it's quickfix. Just replace html with this one

Last edited:

nyxGal

Nov 12, 2019
Anyone else notice the tips on the character screen are unreadable because they are squished to the side and dont stay on the card?

Reactions: forgotp

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
its still buggy this game? maybe another developer could take all of this and make a proper remake since the idea and characters are good, but the whole development of this game for a huge time its a ctotal mess, the "bug fix" its a totally lie, every single time i play it using my old save, a new one, or even playing at mobile have the same , and even more bugs... do a proper job to FIX It before to keep asking for patrons and any kind of support

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
btw if anyone wants to work as qa (not for free of course) to help us to improve our game we will be glad. also if you just find bug dm me, we will trying to fix everything as fast as possible.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
btw if anyone wants to work as qa (not for free of course) to help us to improve our game we will be glad. also if you just find bug dm me, we will trying to fix everything as fast as possible.
It's great to hear that the bugs in this might finally get fixed. I have been following since the early days, but there are so many errors that I have given up playing. It's almost like the code needs a full once-over to ensure that it is all ok. I think this could be amazing finished product once overhauled

Reactions: korum242

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
It's really incedible how this guy can break the game even more each update, Angela's Room that used to work fine now now is broken

Reactions: forgotp

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
It's really incedible how this guy can break the game even more each update, Angela's Room that used to work fine now now is broken
As told a little upper, yeah there was bug, but it's fixed in 1.01, just wait for it. It should be soon

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
RebellionTheBeginning-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I think you're in the wrong post.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
This game needs a save game along with the update.

Seems every update breaks or bugs out the previous version save game.:cautious:

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes