• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Stuck:

Clara - "I decided not to give up on Clara. She is the one I need." What am I supposed to do there?
Lucy - "Looks like Lucy like to go the gym after lessons a lot. Should I go with her?" Where's the option to do that?
Lexi - "New date in the park with Lexi will be perfect. Better to do this after classes." No option to do that.
Linda - "Linda is staying at school after lessons. Maybe I should check it?" I don't see the option.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
This game is fucking shit. How is it possible that as time goes by, entering the gallery continues to cause problems because it doesn't allow you to return to the game or the texts of the clues are totally illegible?

Does anyone have a full save? I'm sick of restarting the game and getting stuck on stupid design bugs that screw up my game

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
This game is fucking shit. How is it possible that as time goes by, entering the gallery continues to cause problems because it doesn't allow you to return to the game or the texts of the clues are totally illegible?

Does anyone have a full save? I'm sick of restarting the game and getting stuck on stupid design bugs that screw up my game
What about gallery. First hearing about this problem. Can you describe it more? For hint system, yeah we working on making it more precisely and fit everything.

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Stuck:

Clara - "I decided not to give up on Clara. She is the one I need." What am I supposed to do there?
Lucy - "Looks like Lucy like to go the gym after lessons a lot. Should I go with her?" Where's the option to do that?
Lexi - "New date in the park with Lexi will be perfect. Better to do this after classes." No option to do that.
Linda - "Linda is staying at school after lessons. Maybe I should check it?" I don't see the option.
For Lucy you should talk with her after lessons at her class. Lexi: Have you tried to visit park? For Linda: 4 pm should be nice and quest appeared.

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
I have this from Amber and I can't find her: Tip: Amber looks like a very sexy woman. Maybe it`s worth to visit her once again?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is this game still a buggy mess that can be broken by doing things out of order?

Mar 6, 2021
has anyone else gotten the bug where on the character screen the words about each character is elongated and cant be read cause it goes off the page?

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
In version 1.03, you can start another photoshoot with Angela in her room after 21:00...if you do that, the scene moves in the livingroom, but you go back in the time at 20:00. After you finish the photoshoot, all the watch tv event is messed up. You keep to watch tv with her in an endless loop and even if you don't watch tv, Angela will deseappear forever.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
Will you please fix the sidebar for Android users that uses JoiPlay? We cant look at our stats or even save, it would be overly appreciated if you fix it :)

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Looks like a bug. Even if you choose to side with Clara and let her continue to run the school, the next time you show up to her house, she still thinks that you stole the job from her and that it's over between you two.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

NedStark87

Jun 1, 2017
Angela breaks the game after the second or third photoshoot. basically the only interaction you have with her is to watch a movie and you cant watch tv to build charisma anymore once this happens or continue her storyline. Hopefull the dev is working on it.

Reactions: r3ktifi3d

r3ktifi3d

Nov 9, 2021
Angela breaks the game after the second or third photoshoot. basically the only interaction you have with her is to watch a movie and you cant watch tv to build charisma anymore once this happens or continue her storyline. Hopefull the dev is working on it.
had the same issue.

May 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm stuck with Olivia Coleman the game says Tip: I need to visit Olivia at the gym.
But when i go talk to her. nothing happened. Can someone help me?

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes