WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 1362125

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: SluttyStar -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats Code:
DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Signature -

*This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

View attachment 1258350 View attachment 1258351 View attachment 1258352 View attachment 1258353 View attachment 1258354 View attachment 1258355 View attachment 1258356 View attachment 1258357 View attachment 1258358 View attachment 632599 View attachment 632600 View attachment 632601
patreon contributor here....could you please create an updated and detailed walkthrough..starting to become detailed and there are holes missing in your recent updates.....ty

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
What random stuff did you do that unstuck Angela?
Used your save file, go to where she works (it's a bar). It should trigger a scene related to her ex. Then go into her room find the pic. Also, buy a dress. Next time you see her in her room, it should trigger a photo shoot. From there on,it should trigger further scenes and she will be unbugged after that.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Normally you wouldn't want to see a bugfix update for your anticipated games but for this one... Ohh boy. I want nothing but bugfix updates. Back to back... back to back... until the game becomes functional... like 10 years later perhaps.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FavoriteTeacher-1.04
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I get a bug where I can't fix the tv and even after I fix it, it does the same thing and Angelas room door is always closed and locked even though we are supposed to have grown close. For this I have stopped playing this title unfortunately. If anyone has any clue to how to fix this please please let me know and good job on everything else Dev. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: korum242

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
I get a bug where I can't fix the tv and even after I fix it, it does the same thing and Angelas room door is always closed and locked even though we are supposed to have grown close. For this I have stopped playing this title unfortunately. If anyone has any clue to how to fix this please please let me know and good job on everything else Dev. Thanks for sharing
It's fixed for 1.05, so I just recommend you to wait)

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

guyllome

Nov 30, 2018
mise a jour
17/04/2023

02gqvabKnv cheat panel on

y7UvVnZfDQ +500 cash

nJ2Mcsbux9 boxofchocolate += 1;teddy += 1;perfume += 1;cigarrete += romanticBook += 1;hentai += 1;

FWTCKD3Ho1 $cheatOn = 1;
$id.sleepingpill += 1;
$id.whisky += 1;
$id.wine += 1;
$id.energy += 1;
$id.dress += 1;
$id.virus += 1;
$photo_camera = 1;
$tools = 1;
$id.magicBall += 1;
$id.sportBottle += 1;
$mc.wglassesOn += 1;
$mc.wshortsOn += 1;
$mc.wshoesOn += 1;
$mc.SwimSetActive = 1;
$Earring1 = 1;
$ring3 = 1;
paNbGVPZDJ $cheatOn = 1;
$mc.TeacherLevel += 1;

PqKowGYZn5 $cheatOn = 1;
$mc.MaxStamina += 20

jp8JDrJNQC $AllGalleryUnlocked = 1;

Reactions: Michealstj

SimpleMind666

Oct 12, 2020
Still loads of situations with errors like this one when entering the garage with Clara. Mostly I'm able to break out, but this one really got me stuck so I needed to start over from the last save.
1681968143615.png

By the way: why is there no auto save? It would help greatly to save time when getting caught in errors like this.

shankisk

Apr 21, 2023
I am stuck in the part where it says it's time to talk with Angela after having sex coming from the bar. But nothing happens in her room and there is no option for me to give her a dress. I have everything unlocked with her and I cannot find her anywhere. Pls help

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I am stuck in the part where it says it's time to talk with Angela after having sex coming from the bar. But nothing happens in her room and there is no option for me to give her a dress. I have everything unlocked with her and I cannot find her anywhere. Pls help
This game has been horrifically broken for years and only gets more bugs compounded onto it with each update. Walk away.

quexjj987240

Jul 20, 2022
在酒吧发生性关系后,我被困在它说是时候和安吉拉谈谈的部分了。但是她的房间里什么也没有发生,我也没有办法给她一件衣服。我和她一起解锁了所有东西,我到处都找不到她。请帮忙
[/引用]
6P.M

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
This latest version detects it is being detected as a virus.
Pretty fancy coding for it to detect itself as a virus. Never fear, the dev will be happy to implement a self delete on the piracy detected virus. :WeSmart:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, it looks like i'm permanently stuck in the kitchen with Angela during Sunday, no action buttons available for me. Any solution/workaround?

Reactions: opoi5
2.10 star(s) 53 Votes