yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FavoriteTeacher-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Is the back button cheat available? need it to avoid all the bugs and dead ends ?
c0sm1cR4y
In the future you can open the .html file of the game with notepad ++ and use a search function if you know any of the cheats to look up what they do, what's the pop-up text if they've been activated correctly and if there's any other cheats.
Do NOT change anything, however, in the file itself since you can break it, and in this case I don't remember it working that well since the first versions

Reactions: scarfer

WhatsFappenin

Apr 11, 2021
:WaitWhat:2019, this game has had consistent updates with content, but ffs, fix the English dialog and the same bugs that keep popping up. This is my 6th attempt, i really wanna love this, but the dev seems lazy and def AF. Will check back in 2029.

Reactions: rjames112

marcvs4

Oct 6, 2018
Tried playing it in android using joiplay problem is cant seem to find menu options to save the game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FavoriteTeacher-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
I really want to like this game but every release is more bug ridden than the last. So tired of playing for a period only to lose that because the choice leads to a dead end (no buttons, no images, errors on screen) and no way to get back to my previous location so you are stuck there! With no ability to rewind a step the whole game is a crap shoot on whether your next choice will bug the game out.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes