forass

Mar 22, 2023
лучше не обновы страчили а исправили все ошибки старые постоянные

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FavoriteTeacher-1.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
when I choose surveillance in the afternoon, I don't see any options to continue or go back the only option I see is the bug report on top left of screen in both options of the surveillance options of the school.

shackle123

Aug 20, 2021
Same bugs as previous updates + more, School statistics resetting to default, Surveillance only showing background image and locking the game unless using back button unlocked through cheats, character introduction at school in the morning (susan) reappearing every time + many more I haven't bothered to find out. Somehow instead of fixing bugs more and more get introduced. I've given up hope at this point and will put this one in the bin and probably never return, especially now that information is being gathered on top of it all, due to the history of this games failed bug fixes I have no confidence in the so called option to continue the game without it collecting data, probably still does.

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
for everyone who has resetting school,we made update,so just download using update or manually 1.35 and replace html. For 1.36 we planing to end with gallery renewal (fix all bugs connected with it + school individual params for girls) Also continue Monica's story, changingschool survailance and more. If you have found bugs you can let us now through bug report button or write here. Cheers

Gluk83

May 2, 2020
By doing Olivia quests
by the way, how to start olivia quest? in previous versions there was few ways to meet Olivia:
1. by doing Lucy quest and then you meet her in gym, but no any further paths
2. by doing chearleaders quest, but also no further ways to continue
3. by doing Angela quest and gettin tennis court, but ther also some bugs there.
So how to move further with Olivia

Gluk83

May 2, 2020
tried to play again, almost no fixes for previous bugs, dosens of new bugs, played for pretty much time again, can't even start monica quest. unfortunately i think that the game is not going anywhere. good concept but very bad development.

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
tried to play again, almost no fixes for previous bugs, dosens of new bugs, played for pretty much time again, can't even start monica quest. unfortunately i think that the game is not going anywhere. good concept but very bad development.
yo said you start again and problem with Monica quest? Can you describe what cause problem?

2.10 star(s) 56 Votes