NaSSHee

Dec 6, 2021
Hey guys, can someone pls help ;v Where can I find the frkn bolt cutters? I cant get past the chandelure part and its so annoying :'v finally got a decent run with yellow mage and got some saves with the fear and hunger god sigil and cleaned up everything in the ruined city and orphanage but the church and what comes next. Im so annoyed and bored pls help ;v its sad cause in my first play with Levi I found one in the bunkers right at the start and now I cant seem to find those cutters.

Also, anyone know if Marina is at the church? I found her in the room above where the path to the priest is, in the mayor's house, but when i got out she vanished, shes not at the bookstore.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys, can someone pls help ;v Where can I find the frkn bolt cutters? I cant get past the chandelure part and its so annoying :'v finally got a decent run with yellow mage and got some saves with the fear and hunger god sigil and cleaned up everything in the ruined city and orphanage but the church and what comes next. Im so annoyed and bored pls help ;v its sad cause in my first play with Levi I found one in the bunkers right at the start and now I cant seem to find those cutters.

Also, anyone know if Marina is at the church? I found her in the room above where the path to the priest is, in the mayor's house, but when i got out she vanished, shes not at the bookstore.

Marina ends up in the bookstore in the city.

EDIT:Just saw you say she's not at the bookstore. Did you talk to her where you saw her in the manor? She should have joined for a bit before vanishing to the bookstore.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaSSHee

soulrave

May 16, 2018
so I killed Samarie to unlock the ability to masturbate. but how do you rape a corpse in this game?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Literally 2 days ago I was thinking what's the status of this game... and today I see in "Latest Updates" that it's complete. :)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Literally 2 days ago I was thinking what's the status of this game... and today I see in "Latest Updates" that it's complete. :)
They DID make like two small updates prior in response to comments asking about it if I remember right but otherwise they were oddly silent about the game's status.

Reactions: YuriiH

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You missed your chance to get the mechanic girl, when you first play head immediately to bunker 7
What bunker are you talking about?
In the beginning of the game there are 2 ways I can go and both lead to prehevil.

No bunker in sight.:unsure:

Also is there a way to recover lost limbs or get prosthetics?
I do like me some hardcore experiences but this game is something else.
Not be able to save a bit more frequently doesnt help as well. Everytime I die means 15-30 minutes of playtime I need to redo.

Edit: Found bunker 7...noi mechanic there. Instead I got my head blasted off by an elephant men....yeah I think I am done xD

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Anyone know how to survive as Marina since her powers our mainly suited to support until you recruited ghouls or other party members.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
In the beginning of the game there are 2 ways I can go and both lead to prehevil.

Not be able to save a bit more frequently doesnt help as well. Everytime I die means 15-30 minutes of playtime I need to redo.

Edit: Found bunker 7...noi mechanic there. Instead I got my head blasted off by an elephant men....yeah I think I am done xD
You messed up, you have to go to bunker 7 at the morning of day 1 otherwise Abella becomes that thing.

Ironically I think lost limbs can be recovered from the vagina symbol that you can draw on the ground for the old gods. Note: haven't tested this yet.

Yeah the game is brutal but once you know what to do it really becomes easier. My biggest advice is, avoid encounters. If you do get encounters then run if you can.

Also what difficulty are you playing on? Easier mode I believe makes it easier to find healing items.

Anyone know how to survive as Marina since her powers our mainly suited to support until you recruited ghouls or other party members.
Avoid enemies until you get ghouls or party memebrs. At the start of day 1 go to bunker 7 and immeditally recruit Abella and you have your very first party memeber. Dont go too far into the bunker if you want tanaka to live. And also kill needles later. Also if you get an affinity with the god of destruction then you'll get hurt from the hexen or you can get rot from affinity with the god of fear & hunger in the hexen. Just make sure you have lavender or things to restore mind. Otherwise you'll go insane.

Last edited:

NaSSHee

Dec 6, 2021

If u want three saves without sleeping, find the chalk and a fear and hunger skin bible. draw the circle for it wherever it allows you, for example the 1st house of the outskirts of the city, the one that opens the basement door or in the mayors house where the priest is sitting or the bookstore second floor. It spawns a statue of the fear and hunger god and gives u 3 saves before it breaks.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That one is All-Mer and you need the skin bibles of each god to learn new sigils. And you can only draw it on specific circles like the train and church of all-mer.

I can help with this.

fun fact: blood sacrifice skill is bugged and will put you in infinite loop if you use it on go-groth circle

Nov 10, 2017
yeah, love me some clockwork tech, and the idea of tech vs magic in ww1 or ww2 times is sorta cool too
got your head popped off and not in a good way too huh. yeah same, turned it off and went on other games first lol
first game like this one is hardcore af even if you already knew the mechanics.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
Nov 10, 2017
I got marina in afternoon day 1 in mayor's house, but by then a certain someone has already transformed and captured her, I only got to recruit her after the rescue

with karin, she has two stops one at the beach east of the train and one at the the entrance of oldtown and prehevil near the mayor's manor where there's two bear traps how do I recruit her?

Nov 10, 2017
If u want three saves without sleeping, find the chalk and a fear and hunger skin bible. draw the circle for it wherever it allows you, for example the 1st house of the outskirts of the city, the one that opens the basement door or in the mayors house where the priest is sitting or the bookstore second floor
2022-12-18 15_21_42-Window.png 2022-12-18 15_23_53-Window.png
2022-12-18 15_23_01-Window.png
hoped it worked for you bruh, mine did nothing

edit: it did work on Marina's circles tho

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rottinger

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
View attachment 2244291 View attachment 2244293
View attachment 2244292
hoped it worked for you bruh, mine did nothing

edit: it did work on Marina's circles tho
yea sometimes when you draw the sigil nothing happens, dunno if its a bug or because im on the normal mode, btw you can draw vinushka sigil there too and open another path to the city
LMFAO yall use the sigil on the wrong circle there's 3 type of circle for old god and new god that one in that picture was for old god like Go-groth and Sylvian you need to drawn fear and hunger sigil on perfection circle for the new god

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes