Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You messed up, you have to go to bunker 7 at the morning of day 1 otherwise Abella becomes that thing.
Is there any indication that it is her or how she turns into that? Would like me some immersive exposition xD

Install Cheat Menu, conjure 99 Books of Enlightment.
If you're out of the books, conjure 99 more.
Thanks. that made for a much more enjoyable experience overall. Its just better for testing things out.

yeah, love me some clockwork tech, and the idea of tech vs magic in ww1 or ww2 times is sorta cool too
So thats a thing in the game? If so where do I get it?
I have one run in which I got the farthest of all my playthroughs but I lost my leg

so, when is it ADVISABLE to sleep?

edit: also what's the exclamation mark on your buddies for?
Would like to know as well.

Nov 10, 2017
So thats a thing in the game? If so where do I get it?
I have one run in which I got the farthest of all my playthroughs but I lost my leg
nah bruh, it ain't

blade-runner2049-blade-runner.gif
most you could do like in the first game to restore that is "The Marriage" thing, where you fuck someone on a ritual circle and both your bodies fuse.

edit: bibles skin of vinushka bro, the vagene looking thing
edit2: I mean sylvian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Is there any indication that it is her or how she turns into that? Would like me some immersive exposition xD
When you kill it, it basically treats it like you killed her. Same with the mayor might be Henrik. It probably has something to do with needles but who knows.

nah bruh, it ain't

View attachment 2244847
most you could do like in the first game to restore that is "The Marriage" thing, where you fuck someone on a ritual circle and both your bodies fuse.

edit: bibles skin of vinushka bro, the vagene looking thing
edit2: I mean sylvian.
Really I never tried it with lost limbs I just know that it says your body has been restored when you use it.

I got marina in afternoon day 1 in mayor's house, but by then a certain someone has already transformed and captured her, I only got to recruit a after the rescue

with karin, she has two stops one at the beach east of the train and one at the the entrance of oldtown and prehevil near the mayor's manor where there's two bear traps how do I recruit her?
There is a 3rd stop bit you ha e to wait for day 2 amd then she'll be at west prehevil I believe.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This game.

After wandering for hours in the outskirts of prehevil in search of the other key to open the main gate i stumbled into the sewers from bunker 7 into the city. So far so good....just more maps for me to loose my sense of direction.

Got shot by a bodyguard? from a dude in yellow just because I looked at them. Went further to the west only to be attacked by a large hunk of...a beehive? Lost abella in that fight.

Then I fleed into the apartment building and got locked inside....dude what is going on in this game. :HideThePain:

Got myself an effigy now. Surely it must look good in my living room because I have no idea what else to do with it.

Nov 10, 2017
Then I fleed into the apartment building and got locked inside....dude what is going on in this game. :HideThePain:
same, even in the first game, even with walkthroughs. I mean I get the idea that this is this and that is that or somehow they are all connected, but NO WAY anybody comes out of this sane.
except maybe if you're trained from birth soldiers like space marines or spartans but you get my point, or if you're exceptionally broken like our boy isaac from dead space or the dude from evil within who somehow survived all that shit

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Abella(can only recruit day 1 morning) and Henrik are both lock apart of each other so if you go to brunker, you'll get abella and henrik won't show up in mayor manor(later the mayor shows up in afternoon as the earliest). The mayor is henrik moonscared variant. Same way if you go to manor first and help out henrik, he won't become the mayor, but in the brunker their will be elephant headed boss(Abella moonscared form). If your going for ending A and planing on saving as many contestents as possible since other endings require everyone else dying then choose to start as Abella. That way you can help Henrik without locking yourself out from saving him.

Anothermaninthewall

Dec 9, 2018
hello hero 1.5 is out I'm humbly request your service yet again and thank you in advance
Can do. Didn't compress though.

so, when is it ADVISABLE to sleep?

edit: also what's the exclamation mark on your buddies for?
1. As far as i know you can safely sleep in woodsman's house after killing him, mayor's manor after killing the priest(and not playing as woman or boxer) and PRHVL BOP.
2. Exlamation mark means that character facing something he is afraid of, dealing less and taking more damage.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

NaSSHee

Dec 6, 2021
Marina ends up in the bookstore in the city.

EDIT:Just saw you say she's not at the bookstore. Did you talk to her where you saw her in the manor? She should have joined for a bit before vanishing to the bookstore.
still im unable to find her lol, already solved the stuff with the bolt cutters tho

VanadiumSpecial

Aug 20, 2021
Why are there a V1.4 and V2.4? and what's the difference? I'd love to just download and find out, but that is particularly difficult with this game...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why are there a V1.4 and V2.4? and what's the difference? I'd love to just download and find out, but that is particularly difficult with this game...
Just Download V1.5 two posts above yours.
To your question: "Fear & Hunger 2: Termina V1.4" is the finished game;
"Fear & Hunger: Termina v2.4 Abandoned", is an outdated WIP version.

Also, if you are new to this site, when in doubt, check recent few pages.

Reactions: VanadiumSpecial
Nov 10, 2017
still im unable to find her lol, already solved the stuff with the bolt cutters tho
with mine, I had abella, for day 1 morning and afternoon (exited the tunnel 7, tanaka dead), slept, marina appeared at night in the manor or the next day?, then freed her, my way of checking is save first and just sleep in the train, and see who's there?

VanadiumSpecial

Aug 20, 2021
Just Download V1.5 two posts above yours.
To your question: "Fear & Hunger 2: Termina V1.4" is the finished game;
"Fear & Hunger: Termina v2.4 Abandoned", is an outdated WIP version.

Also, if you are new to this site, when in doubt, check recent few pages.
Ah yes, I've seen the "Abandoned" in the title but seeing the version way above the other stirred some confusion. Thank you for showing me da wae!

ugogo

Oct 5, 2017
The 1.5 update for the finished game has been released, can someone please update it?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's related to the tv on apartment groundfloor(karin giving a report on a serial killer who murdered 4 people), leads to combination to open the locked washing machine in the apartment basement. I think the kill order randomized every new game but for yours. The number be

First blood etc is order the serial killer killed them in, then tie the room numbers given from the channel.

So it's 132611.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes