happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
One more tip: Have you noticed that sometimes you kill sb, THEN you meet them again later?
It's NOT a bug. They are doppelgangers.

Somebody said that you can kill Tanaka inside a bunker. I've only met him inside the forest bunker (dead trees around it + centaur).
But when I talked to him, his head did a 180' turn and talked to me. When I decided to fight it, his face was that of a monster.

Now I have Marina as a companion. Saw Marina in the bookstore. Bug I think. Talked to her. This reactions suggests it's not a bug. And you don't seem to mind read these monsters.
1671478597928.png

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
One more tip: Have you noticed that sometimes you kill sb, THEN you meet them again later?
It's NOT a bug. They are doppelgangers.

Somebody said that you can kill Tanaka inside a bunker. I've only met him inside the forest bunker (dead trees around it + centaur).
But when I talked to him, his head did a 180' turn and talked to me. When I decided to fight it, his face was that of a monster.

Now I have Marina as a companion. Saw Marina in the bookstore. Bug I think. Talked to her. This reactions suggests it's not a bug. And you don't seem to mind read these monsters.
View attachment 2248119
Yeah you can also meet a Levi and Olivia mimic somewhere in the world.
Fun fact their heads count as contestant heads for Pocketcats shop

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Bragging and some questions.

Endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who was the cyborg face of the Machine God?

brag

The map told me there's a companion/train_survivor inside the Museum.
But I couldn't find them. So I went further into the White Bunker, but missed them too. Has the map perhaps shown me this location because Kaiser or Pocketcat were there?

SOLVED: And what about the CLOCK?
Later they patched it so now look for normal 1:35 .

What's the deal with the Diva singing in the forest at night?

Last edited:

NaSSHee

Dec 6, 2021
anyone knows where the mafia guy is? I recall someone saying in the sewers bellow the place where u find the crow, i walked for minutes near every place with water and nothing, I want to kill him for ending B or C but cant find him :'v already killed everyone else except August and Levi, i got the latter with me and the former spawns in the ruined city north 2nd day
I remember watching a playthrough where the mafia guy was like holding Karin or something near the entrance to ruined city but im playing as Karin :V

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah you can also meet a Levi and Olivia mimic somewhere in the world.
Fun fact their heads count as contestant heads for Pocketcats shop
how does one behead them? I got a bonesaw but the option to behead them never appears. beheaded the janitor tho, so that was weird

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright so let me summarize stuff.
There a 3 endings. A, B and C

Ending A you get for not killing anyone and try to save as many as possible. (Can all 14 get rescued?)
Ending B is you killing all of them in moonscarred form in day 3 and getting a unique epilogue for the character you are playing as.

Ending C is you killing all of them in human form before day 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dharkie29

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Alright so let me summarize to get this straight.
There a 3 endings. A, B and C

Ending A you get for not killing anyone and try to save as many as possible. (Can all 14 get rescued?)

Ending B is you killing all of them and getting a unique epilogue for the character you are playing as.

Ending C is?
Ending C is killing all of them and getting their souls before day 3.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes