Apr 21, 2020
Use talk and basically tell them you did not know the law and tell them this is unjust.
This will stop the heads of the bobbies and you can kill them by headshot.
i swear i already tried this on version 1.3 easier difficulty and my attack on head is a miss for full team.
do i need to aim for legs or something ?

i tried to talk and hit head at the same time because bobbies only in daze for 1 turn which is the same turn you use talk.
i probably did it wrong somewhere.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
greater meditation.PNG no extra rev.PNG
greater meditation didn't give me any rev points.
anyone know what is going on ?

i totally forfeiting this run if i didn't know how to fix this.

i speculate it got something to do with overwriting an existing save file from previous run of same character.
i should have moved my previous save file to different folder instead of overwrite it.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Unique ending?

I've finished maso-hard mode some days before the post. Didn't notice any difference in endings (obtained 2: day4 and Logic)
I'm referring too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
granted I've not actually achived ending C yet as I was unaware you couldn't on Maso mode. My Maso ending was
I've achived ending B on normal mode and declined Per-Keles offer and as in each instince it told me I was awarded ending B day 4, I had no reason to believe that it wasn't a unique ending.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
View attachment 2298973 View attachment 2298988
greater meditation didn't give me any rev points.
anyone know what is going on ?

i totally forfeiting this run if i didn't know how to fix this.

i speculate it got something to do with overwriting an existing save file from previous run of same character.
i should have moved my previous save file to different folder instead of overwrite it.
It says you need to be guarding.

Apr 21, 2020
It says you need to be guarding.
i did, i literally evaded damage from guarding.
it show full health there in the pic.

i am asking because i already use this before and its work.
it's not working at all in that run.

i want to call it bugged, but i don't want to be hasty with my judgement hence why i am asking people first.

Apr 21, 2020
You do not gain Revs on extra turns. It may just be an unfortunite bug.
yeah it's unfortunate indeed.
actually the greater meditation got bugged and it never trigger at all for both normal turn and extra turn.

imma send all my whole older save file into different folder just to make sure it won't happen again.

seems like it's either bugged due to :
attempting to engrave sigil on face twice
OR
overwriting save file.

either way, not gonna tempt the devil and test it out and playing it safe.
or i should just download the newer version and hope it's safer there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
i swear i already tried this on version 1.3 easier difficulty and my attack on head is a miss for full team.
do i need to aim for legs or something ?

i tried to talk and hit head at the same time because bobbies only in daze for 1 turn which is the same turn you use talk.
i probably did it wrong somewhere.
Once the head stop moving, i never miss. So it must be a bug.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
I'm referring too
granted I've not actually achived ending C yet as I was unaware you couldn't on Maso mode. My Maso ending was
I've achived ending B on normal mode and declined Per-Keles offer and as in each instince it told me I was awarded ending B day 4, I had no reason to believe that it wasn't a unique ending.
It's not a Maso ending. I got it in the night of day 3( basically last moment ) in my normal mode... It's probably because we didn't kill the others fast enough.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
don't get the wrong idea lmao I wasn't trying to make you look bad or anything just wishing for complete thing ya know beside your save would be nice too for other people so if you don't mind please post your as well and thanks for the hard work
Haha, I was just messing with you. Of course you can have a copy of my save.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
A unique ending
I've achieved that ending on easy.

You don't have to kill them in the moonscorched form, just kill them BEFORE day3.
If you save on day 2 evening and go to the tower then you get (bad ending) Ending C (Sulfuric), but if you sleep till morning of day 3, you will get the Ending B.
On maso-hard-mode it's always day3, so you get Ending B "day 4 ending" for killing Rher.

Link to endings:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fear-hunger-termina-2-v1-4-orange.45725/post-9647487

Reactions: SanaeS

namewithuppercasen

Jun 21, 2020
Seconding the above poster, the OP also hasn't been updated throughout the other hotfix updates and you have to scour through the thread for those versions.

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
Here it is
Fear & Hunger: Termina
Version 1.8
Changelog:
- Running
- New Stamina and Tension systems that come with the running ability
- Some new enemy behaviour and tweaks to balance the inclusion of running
- A new doppelgänger
- A couple small new scenes added
- Lots of smaller bugs and typos fixed

Last edited:

redreddead

Feb 5, 2020
hmm so i understand the gist of combat cut legs first then arms to avoid the "FUN" attacks afterwards the head for basic enemies. the more interesting encounter require more unique methods?

fallin

Dec 25, 2018
hmm so i understand the gist of combat cut legs first then arms to avoid the "FUN" attacks afterwards the head for basic enemies. the more interesting encounter require more unique methods?
Actually you can ignore the legs on a lot of enemies, it's the arms you gotta worry about. although sometimes you can hit hard enough with some characters (like jojo Marcoh or with a fast enough party) that you can aim straight for the torso for a quick kill.

Not sure on the accuracy of magic in this game but I remember it being semi-more reliable with headshots than melee. Otherwise save going for the head for when it's a do or die thing or got a bear trap off.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes