Apr 21, 2020
wow,
it's doubled.

maybe i should try it after all.

i thought it's only add traps and stuff and i am to lazy to bother with it.
it's actually add more into the combat.

i hope i can still abuse wraith ring on male villager and moonscorched for infinite health restore.

i speculating moonscorched no longer a free win fight on normal difficulty so i need to spare a single male villager for the infinite body heal.

Last edited:

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
wow,
it's doubled.

maybe i should try it after all.

i thought it's only add traps and stuff and i am to lazy to bother with it.
it's actually add more into the combat.

i hope i can still abuse wraith ring on male villager and moonscorched for infinite health restore.

i speculating moonscorched no longer a free win fight on normal difficulty so i need to spare a single male villager for the infinite body heal.
You won't gain as much with the damage they give you in the first place. They are still easy to kill , only Woodsman and Needles are a pain. Well Needles is quite easy to solo if you have glass.
I strongly advise you to engage the Cops in the city only if you have the skill persuasion or a full team tough.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
What about the crow monster in the Logic bunker?
1673132836616.png

Is it fight-able? I know I had an item called Dead Crow, but it changed nothing.
I tried engaging it on many difficuties.

And there's a room in the logic bunker that's unaccessable (red light above) even after switching on the generator.
There's also the incinerator with swotches next to it. Dropped idea perhaps? Or a way to kill a monster terminator_1-style?

Somewhere in a video I saw a weapon (sword) that attacked TWICE on every Attack command. What is it?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
Dead Crow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somewhere in a video I saw a weapon (sword) that attacked TWICE on every Attack command. What is it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I strongly advise you to engage the Cops in the city only if you have the skill persuasion or a full team tough.
they are as strong as neighbour which deal 90 blunt damage by default.

RNG fucked me up so badly because they spawned O'saa outside of church of alll-mer instead of ruined part of town.
i can reach ruined part of town without meeting bobbies via sewer.

and i need to kill o'saa + sleep to beat bobbies and neighbour meanwhile all the bobbies are protecting o'saa on my route to church.

by my calculation, you still can heal more than bobbies and neighbour damage with leechmonger after you got all the stuff you need.

p.s: anyone know if august still spawn at ruined part of town at day 3 ?
i missed him day 2 morning because he doesn't want to spawn.

meanwhile day 2 afternoon august is gone because Marina is staring at moonscorched levi event on same location.
i need his skill set for the finishing touch.

maybe i should release marina on day 2 morning instead of day 1 night.
it's looks like marina event are messing with my plan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
they are as strong as neighbour which deal 90 blunt damage by default.

RNG fucked me up so badly because they spawned O'saa outside of church of alll-mer instead of ruined part of town.
i can reach ruined part of town without meeting bobbies via sewer.

and i need to kill o'saa + sleep to beat bobbies and neighbour meanwhile all the bobbies are protecting o'saa on my route to church.

by my calculation, you still can heal more than bobbies and neighbour damage with leechmonger after you got all the stuff you need.

p.s: anyone know if august still spawn at ruined part of town at day 3 ?
i missed him day 2 morning because he doesn't want to spawn.

meanwhile day 2 afternoon august is gone because Marina is staring at moonscorched levi event on same location.
i need his skill set for the finishing touch.

maybe i should release marina on day 2 morning instead of day 1 night.
it's looks like marina event are messing with my plan.
August should be near his campfire in the forest in day 3.
As for the Bobbies , as i said , you can one shot them easily if you have the skill Persuasion ( Karin skill)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuhulu Disciple

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sword? the only thing I can think of like that is the Grinder, I think it strikes three times. Abella can constuct several weapons it may be one of these.

Apr 21, 2020
August should be near his campfire in the forest in day 3.
As for the Bobbies , as i said , you can one shot them easily if you have the skill Persuasion ( Karin skill)
how to do one shot with persuasion ?
i can handle them without taking damage but i don't know how to interact with them using persuade.

this is the sequence i usually use for bobbies.
turn 1 : guard
turn 2 extra : rev up x 3 , attack torso
turn 2 : attack torso

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
how to do one shot with persuasion ?
i can handle them without taking damage but i don't know how to interact with them using persuade.

this is the sequence i usually use for bobbies.
turn 1 : guard
turn 2 extra : rev up x 3 , attack torso
turn 2 : attack torso
Use talk and basically tell them you did not know the law and tell them this is unjust.
This will stop the heads of the bobbies and you can kill them by headshot.

Edit: Perhaps i'm telling BS and you actually need diplomacy with it too. You may need both, not sure. Just try to talk to them and you will know pretty fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Use talk and basically tell them you did not know the law and tell them this is unjust.
This will stop the heads of the bobbies and you can kill them by headshot.

Edit: Perhaps i'm telling BS and you actually need diplomacy with it too. You may need both, not sure. Just try to talk to them and you will know pretty fast.
You do need a secondary skill, yes. It lets you start the engagment with a conversation. It provides a few benefits (slows, weakens or confuses the enemy) if you have persuade or intimidate but most of the time, your quary will just become inraged by your attempts to subdue them, making the fight harder.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've just finished the game on the 'Maso' difficulty, would anyone like the save? I don't have ending Cs ability, you can't get it on Maso. :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes