Apr 21, 2020
This map might help. Contains some spoliers.
good map you have there,
there is a ratmen and moonscorched calligura on the sewer.

i seen ratmen on day 1 morning running away from player.
it's basically human sized rat.

there is also calligura moonscorched after certain time on sewer located near river entrance.
(i seen video of it)

pardon my lack of spoiler tag.
i am pretty sure people want spoiler if they are actively going into page 20 of game forum.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
good map you have there,
there is a ratmen and moonscorched calligura on the sewer.

i seen ratmen on day 1 morning running away from player.
it's basically human sized rat.

there is also calligura moonscorched after certain time on sewer located near river entrance.
(i seen video of it)

pardon my lack of spoiler tag.
i am pretty sure people want spoiler if they are actively going into page 20 of game forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also

Apr 21, 2020
Somebody said that you can kill Tanaka inside a bunker. I've only met him inside the forest bunker (dead trees around it + centaur).
But when I talked to him, his head did a 180' turn and talked to me. When I decided to fight it, his face was that of a monster.
it seems tanaka doppleganger randomly spawn on telescopic machine.
i see tanaka doppel on other big machine.

Apr 21, 2020
it was a fun journey folk,
my game crashed after beating logic because my old laptop can't handle ending cutscene.
no new game + for me i guess,
imma just consider the game done for me.

the best that happen to me in the game was on the last part inside the white bunker.
i am entering the bunker as karin with no arms allied with abella(no arms), osaa and addicted levi.
i realized abella can't short circuit the door because she got no ARMS !!
our team don't have damage to brute force the metal door because half of us got no arms.
levi is my last hope because he is the only melee available,

Levi suddenly became giga chad from eating meatpie+ and consuming heroin to the point the door open by it self without any battle.
the door literally avoiding fight by opening it self, it's the first time i see that.

edit : i literally stuck there if i can't open the door which means game over for me.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So since 2 days ago there is this version 1.7 and no one posted it.
Today I saw a torrent somewhere and saw a changelog (bugfix mostly).

Version 1.7 - update the links please Bloo

(
Update this to main post please
).

Changelog:
- Fixes for "TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeCurrentAction' of null"
- Everyone's favourite spearboy got fixes and the 1st fight is simplified a bit (ends after one arm is cut)
- Character event fixes and tweaks, including Marina coming to bookstore in different scenarios, Levi gone from club on night 3, Pav properly dying on night 3 if not dead before that, and some others
- Meat grinder and Lantern flail recipes fixed
- Museum clock puzzle fix
- Lots of other minor and graphical bug fixes

Last edited:

Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
Ugh, sadly it lags terribly playing with joiplay when enemies move to attack you ;( (didnt happened in FH1) anyways great atmosphere game with some mumbo jumbo edgy story (just like the first game), replayability is way worse (pretty linear gameplay, no matter character we are playing even when there are so many) and saving system is total crap thanks to the time limit that i absolutely love in videogames that requiers exploration...

Apr 21, 2020
Sacrifice the padlock at one of the ultars you make head sacrifices at. There is a ladder outside that you take up to the roof but I am uncertain as to how to get to it. I suspect you need to drop off the rafters somewhere.
is that the same sword you can pick for free at museum ?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Somewhere In the church is a circle where you can draw the symbol for nature, which sprouts a tree. It lets you climb up to the areawith the ladder, where you can find a hole and drop down to the rafters with the sword, but you have to then jump off the rafters to get down.
It's a good sword that does Physical and magic damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Gaymien1

May 5, 2020
Ugh, sadly it lags terribly playing with joiplay when enemies move to attack you ;( (didnt happened in FH1) anyways great atmosphere game with some mumbo jumbo edgy story (just like the first game), replayability is way worse (pretty linear gameplay, no matter character we are playing even when there are so many) and saving system is total crap thanks to the time limit that i absolutely love in videogames that requiers exploration...
you can you the sigil of Fear and Hunger on a Perfection Circle To save the Game so the time doesnt go forward

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
The moonscorched version of Marcoh was found in the Alternative Apartaments (the ones you enter through the bloodied washmashine and get an Effigy there). But it's locked.
So I went upstairs and jumped down throuhg a hole just above the cell. When I fell, Marcoh was gone.
Where do you find him now? I play hardmode and need to kill him.

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
Someone else can't spawn chaugnar after spawning it once?
Im on day 2 and I cant find it anywhere :(

Apr 21, 2020
Is this even possible to solo the game without godlike rng or cheat ?
yeah you can do it.

short answer : no
i can't say for higher difficulty because my laptop lag so hard to the point i don't want traps on my map at higher difficulty.
but you can solo anything on easier mode with every character.

there is lot's of advantage you can get to finish the game solo honestly you don't even need to use summon if you want to count summon as not doing it solo.
p.s: every character can do it.

Apr 21, 2020
someone pointed out that a certain "shy guy" has some sort of animation but what or who's that?
probably the shop vendor on old town which open on day 2.
people been saying if you tresspassing the shop on day 1 and wait long enough there will be something happen.

i didn't double check it for facts.

Can you spawn npcs and enemies with the cheat menu?
seems like you got forced into ending "A" because contestant doesn't spawn.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes