bremen elite helmet
salmonsnake amulet
leachmonger ring
ring of wraiths

lots of blues for healing
and lots of brown potion thing for speed, evasion strength
pipe bomb for when logic does that thing

edit: used Marcoh for quick jab
Hope we'll get August as playable character in further updates, I'd like to know the story that lies behind his feud with the yellow dude.
Also shouldn't he be dead long ago, if God of Fear and Hunger exists? He survived and became minor god in completely different ending.

Apr 21, 2020
tried accessing tunnel 7 through sewer, turned into elephant man before I even got to electronic locked door between tunnel 6 and 7
i still not sure if the elephant spawn got triggered by :
henryk
OR
failure to meet the mechanic girl at entrance.

IF Elephant/chaugnar spawn condition based on the later (failure to meet)
then it's impossible to avoid it.

also did you try to enter tunnel 7 VIA golden gate ?
there is a chance it won't trigger elephant because you reach terminal without entering chaugnar spawn area.

another topic :
i am trying for ending A.

i assume i still can go for it without saving henryk.
it seems like i only need to save mechanic girl / start with mechanic girl for it.

i start as reporter and bring mechanic girl ,yellow mage, and child soldier to underground cafe and it's trigger hideout base discovery on day 1 morning.

i decided to move time forward by resting for the first time in this game on the secret hideout bunkbed.

the game lowkey hinting me to connect terminal to logic despite i killed tanaka / salaryman day 1 morning.
i hope it's work, or else i am going for other ending.

note : there is ascended circle on the secret hideout and i can save without resting which i realized far to late.
note 2 : i realized resting is very optional when you know where to go.

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks, I know about the sewers, but it's much easier to travel through the gates.
Soo... It was quite pointless to save that guy. I couldn't recruit Abella, had to deal with elephant man and now have no quick way to travel to the city center.
front gate is automatically unlocked if you exit from town, i don't have both key and i unlocked the door by leaving the town from front gate.

Apr 21, 2020
any idea what to do with the inverse crown thing?

edit: also, is sleeping the only way to access hexen?
you can find hexen on school like building, i forgot what is the building name.
it's the one with little girl ghost and cherub.

that building used to be lived by levi before he got drafted to war.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
i still not sure if the elephant spawn got triggered by :
henryk
OR
failure to meet the mechanic girl at entrance.
Henryk and Abella are mutually exclusive. Meaning you can have one but not the other (Unless you are playing as Abella in which case you can get Henryk).

Apr 21, 2020
Henryk and Abella are mutually exclusive. Meaning you can have one but not the other (Unless you are playing as Abella in which case you can get Henryk).
the context is we avoiding their trigger and finish the game to get both survive without using abella as main character and finish the game at day 1 morning.

we are discussing if that is possible or not.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
the context is we avoiding their trigger and finish the game to get both survive without using abella as main character and finish the game at day 1 morning.

Well in that case I'd suggest using Olivia. She can start with Abella's short-circuit ability depending on your history choices.
Not sure if going to tunnel 7 via tunnel 6 avoids the trigger but it's worth a shot.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What is the differance between the "Fear & Hunger" mode difficulty and the 'Maso' mode. I've noticed there's no explination like in Fear & Hunger.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So where do I find Osaa? I met him at the church and this thread says he's now at the deep woods, but I can't find him there.

Nov 10, 2017
I was still able to save henryk after getting abella
just don't go to sleep after you get abella. henryk disappears from the mansion but continue to do ending a and henryk appears in the train

I used cheats tho
brown potion eva str spe
salmonsnake amulet
leechmonger
ring of wraiths

potato134

Sep 30, 2020
I was still able to save henryk after getting abella
just don't go to sleep after you get abella. henryk disappears from the mansion but continue to do ending a and henryk appears in the train

I used cheats tho
brown potion eva str spe
salmonsnake amulet
leechmonger
ring of wraiths
Can you teach me how to cheat?

AnnMarieWP

Nov 27, 2018
So where do I find Osaa? I met him at the church and this thread says he's now at the deep woods, but I can't find him there.
Do you remember that house with 2 dead where you meet with tanaka? in the circle draw the mark of vinushka, a tree will come out and you can climb towards a wooded area, you will find osaa in bunker 1, to get to the bunker there is a passage between trees to the left, it is a bit difficult to see.

Reactions: Axismundi

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
to get to the bunker there is a passage between trees to the left, it is a bit difficult to see.
Found a path that lead to a hole, I thought that was the right one and decided to jump down (I can't seem to resist jumping into holes in the ground ) Luckily my last save wasn't too far back and I finally found the right path on my second try. lol

Apr 21, 2020
Well in that case I'd suggest using Olivia. She can start with Abella's short-circuit ability depending on your history choices.
Not sure if going to tunnel 7 via tunnel 6 avoids the trigger but it's worth a shot.
okay this is very helpful in case you didn't use save edit to cheat damage output for sewer gate.
i just checked that it's impossible to use small key on sewer gate entrance.

not sure if teaming up with o'saa and black kalev could brute force sewer door or not,
but potentially you can broke the door with team of 3.

note : it seems someone already said you can save both as long you don't move forward time, so you can also add abella into your team perfectly fine.
you don't really need to avoid abella.

henryk doesn't transform yet in the morning
(i see no mayor at the morning and someone else said they saved henryk when finished the game after saving abella)
only need to finish the game without any rest.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes