Apr 21, 2020
can't save august in day 1 morning ending a. he does some stupid shit
do you remember which option you say during the introduction at the train ?
i assume august tried to hunt kaiser because he think kaiser is the one behind this chaos and problem.

i don't know what happen if you skip the introduction though.
karin sauer keep insisting it's an army experiment which lead to conclusion that kaiser is behind the problem.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So how can you use gro-goroth or Sylvain Ritual circles? I have the skin Bibles but it won't let me draw them.

AnnMarieWP

Nov 27, 2018
So how can you use gro-goroth or Sylvain Ritual circles? I have the skin Bibles but it won't let me draw them.
There are 2 types of circles, those with circles like the one in the wagon are for All-mer and The god of dead and hunger, the circles that have a kind of star are for: Rher, gro-goroth, vinushka and silvian

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
There are 2 types of circles, those with circles like the one in the wagon are for All-mer and The god of dead and hunger, the circles that have a kind of star are for: Rher, gro-goroth, vinushka and silvian
I know that but the only ones I can draw are fear and hunger, all-mer and vinushka, might be a bug on my end.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Can you teach me how to cheat?
Download "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master" but namely "Cheat Menu".
Unzip and paste in main directory with game.exe
Run MVPluginPatcher.exe once so it will add the js file from www to be enabled ingame.
That's it.

Press "1" on keyboard anywhere ingame. This also closes the cheat window.

A menu will appear in upper left part of the screen. Even on main menu.
You can move menu to different place by clicking Tilde button ~
You navigate using numbers. 2 and 3 usually move sections.
6 and 7 changes "what" to edit.
8 and 9 changes the amount (or True/False)

BEWARE: Changing player/enemy health "to zero" will crash the game. Save before and after major changes. Losing 30min of editing hurts...
Tip: Godmode doesn't work for scripted death and limb loss.

1672183177996.png

Why is Menu better than cheat editing?
-You can use it in almost any rpg maker mv -based game.
-Unless you know exactly what you are looking for (know the event name etc) then this is faster.
-You can also edit Speed of movement. Default it's set to 4. Five is nice. Played most game at 6. Beware of the mines and bear traps on higher difficulties though.
-You lost a limb? Look for Switches that sound like Mercenary_arm or Reporter_arm and set the lost limbs to FALSE (you may look for True if lost)
-Add items like Salomonsnake Amulet to prevent limb loss.
-NOCLIP. Yes, you can walk throuhg walls! Very useful.
-Add items like ammunition. Remember 99 is the max value. Works good for Soul Stones for Hexen.

File is attached. Wtf is with this? Virus? Fuck you 1/66 random detection software.

Nov 10, 2017
do you remember which option you say during the introduction at the train ?
i assume august tried to hunt kaiser because he think kaiser is the one behind this chaos and problem.

i don't know what happen if you skip the introduction though.
karin sauer keep insisting it's an army experiment which lead to conclusion that kaiser is behind the problem.
maybe, I'll try when I have time

Nov 10, 2017
you can find hexen on school like building, i forgot what is the building name.
it's the one with little girl ghost and cherub.

that building used to be lived by levi before he got drafted to war.
is it the broken tablet thing?

as all I know about it is the head priest, the master key, a door to the portal (lol yeah funny as portal also means door: porta portal portahan that sort of shit) that requires a purification talisman, the basement with a priest there and a ritual circle to sacrifice some shit, but that's all I know, is there more to do there?

Apr 21, 2020
is it the broken tablet thing?

as all I know about it is the head priest, the master key, a door to the portal (lol yeah funny as portal also means door: porta portal portahan that sort of shit) that requires a purification talisman, the basement with a priest there and a ritual circle to sacrifice some shit, but that's all I know, is there more to do there?
there is a hexen there, it's the tool you use to get new skill.
you can use hexen when resting on bed OR going there.

someone else just said you can't rest on maso-x mode and it seems the hexen on that building is the only source to get new skill on harder difficulty.
(this is assuming they don't remove that hexen on harder difficulty)

edit : i thought head / high priest is marina father which got killed by samarie ?

Apr 21, 2020
so, How do I access the hexen there? 2nd floor it that tablet thing?
yeah, it's the tablet thing on 2nd floor.
nevermind someone said it's only available on lower difficulty.
[someone makes a claim on another site that hexen on 2nd floor oprhanage exclusively only available for easier and maso - x mode]

it seems there is another hexen from what he said. [another site also mentioned this 3rd way to use hexen]

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
any spoiler for the mall floor 3 and above where there is scream all around ?
is it worth it to explore there ?

edit : there is 10 Gods total and i missed 1 on the list.

Old gods :
1 ) Rher / moon
2) love and procreation goddess
3 ) destruction
4 ) nature

new gods :
1 ) tainted one
2 ) radiating one
3 ) hearthless one
4 ) {unknown}

Ascended one :
1 ) alll - mer
2 ) god of fear and hunger

anyone know how to interact with that last one i don't know ?
edit : the last [unknown] is tormented one

via this dude video :

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
any spoiler for the mall floor 3 and above where there is scream all around ?
is it worth it to explore there ?
not really sure what else there is to do there, other than loot and companion dialog when you select talk in skill or click T

edit : there is 10 Gods total and i missed 1 on the list.

Old gods :
1 ) Rher / moon
2) love and procreation goddess
3 ) destruction
4 ) nature

new gods :
1 ) tainted one
2 ) radiating one
3 ) hearthless one
4 ) {unknown}

Ascended one :
1 ) alll - mer
2 ) god of fear and hunger

anyone know how to interact with that last one i don't know ?
most I know is setting up their signs and you get bonuses, but that's pretty much it. I've got limited knowledge about them.

can't really advance gro goroth and the sex god without blood sacrifice and masturbation, probably by killing that quiet kid that kills the priest.
encountering her in morning you can get her to go back to the train. encountering her in any other time you probably kill her, with more dialog too when you bring Marina.

Levi : his dialog scenes I don't really know as I played as him first so if there are any events related to him I'm not really sure when or where.

the the sleeping deer headed being north of the bunker 7 entrance (same area in the map or same cell), I don't know any other interactions with it.

sergel: I don't when I can kill him. went searching around and all I got is that he's somehow related to the deer headed dude and kills it in day 3

Apr 21, 2020
can't really advance gro goroth and the sex god without blood sacrifice and masturbation
you still can find love and fertility skin bible, not sure about grogoroth but i think it's also possible to be found randomly.
love and fertility sigil on old gods circle was mainly used to restore health,sanity and lost limb

edit : grogoroth skin bible does exist.

the the sleeping deer headed being north of the bunker 7 entrance
speculation list :
1 ) drawing related sigil on your face might allow you to interact differently with that giant deer.
(he waited for certain god, painting god sigil on your face seems the way to go)
2 ) mastery over vermin allow you to talk to ratmen on sewer. (persuade may be needed as well)
[potential recruit ? ]
3 ) something may happen if you mold every single clay on rher dimension.
(possibilty of replacing rher ?, player literally mold clay based on self which make you looks like the owner of the place)
[i meant it looks like my place if there is statue of me everywhere i go]

my to do list :
learnt what happen if i draw alll - mer sigil on ascended one circle.

every sigil increase affinity and do something.
i still don't know what alll - mer does.
(i found out it's exactly function the same as pearly gates from tier 3 rher skill)

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
Levi : his dialog scenes I don't really know as I played as him first so if there are any events related to him I'm not really sure when or where.
levi is very straightforward,
either you meet him at old town basement and give him heroin day 1 inside restaurant basement located near the gate you need both brass lion key and eagle key.
OR
either one of these :
1) die from other participant on day 2
2) transforming into naked hobos running around at night 2

pretty much you need to get to recruit him day 1.

not really sure what else there is to do there, other than loot and companion dialog when you select talk in skill or click T
i thought it was gonna be a boss or instant death,
but it was actually a single item you can loot.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes