Feb 26, 2019
So since 2 days ago there is this version 1.7 and no one posted it.
Today I saw a torrent somewhere and saw a changelog (bugfix mostly).

Version 1.7 - update the links please Bloo
Mega
().

Changelog:
- Fixes for "TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeCurrentAction' of null"
- Everyone's favourite spearboy got fixes and the 1st fight is simplified a bit (ends after one arm is cut)
- Character event fixes and tweaks, including Marina coming to bookstore in different scenarios, Levi gone from club on night 3, Pav properly dying on night 3 if not dead before that, and some others
- Meat grinder and Lantern flail recipes fixed
- Museum clock puzzle fix
- Lots of other minor and graphical bug fixes
Someone please update the main post :love:

Oct 11, 2018
I was going for ending C... If somebody has any ideas on how I could spawn enemies (chaugnar) I'd be really grateful!
While I haven't messed around with Termina at all, I am somewhat familiar with the Cheat Menu plugin. I'm pretty sure that Chaugnar's spawn would likely be tied to a switch (F9) of some sort. You could probably reset said switch and have the game treat it as your first time encountering him. Maybe that would make him spawn.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
Is there any benefit of targeting enemy's genital part?
I assuming it similar to Dead Space where damaging limb and it became useless.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I assuming it similar to Space where damaging limb and it became useless.
If you've got that phobia (Erotophobia) it removes your debuff, I think. Also there are some enemies that let you score critical hits on them after their genitals are destroyed. To be honest though, any circumstance where attacking the genitals is an option is largely usless when you can just conduct the fight normally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

namewithuppercasen

Jun 21, 2020
I assuming it similar to Space where damaging limb and it became useless.
Some genitals have attacks (not the lewd kind), some might make the enemy vulnerable (head dodge chance reduced) making them the equivalent of disabling both legs in such case.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
If you've got that phobia (Erotophobia) it removes your debuff, I think. Also there are some enemies that let you score critical hits on them after their genitals are destroyed. To be honest though, any circumstance where attacking the genitals is an option is largely usless when you can just conduct the fight normally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some genitals have attacks (not the lewd kind), some might make the enemy vulnerable (head dodge chance reduced) making them the equivalent of disabling both legs in such case.
ooh, thank you for answer.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
While I haven't messed around with Termina at all, I am somewhat familiar with the Cheat Menu plugin. I'm pretty sure that Chaugnar's spawn would likely be tied to a switch (F9) of some sort. You could probably reset said switch and have the game treat it as your first time encountering him. Maybe that would make him spawn.
I tried it out but I have no idea whats the name of the event :/ Not sure if its even available with the cheat menu

• Thinking Face

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
so did anyone got around to getting all ending yet? if you don't mind I'd like to humbly ask for the save files share I wanted to test out the ending specific skill

and thanks in advance

Oct 11, 2018
I tried it out but I have no idea whats the name of the event :/ Not sure if its even available with the cheat menu
If it isn't available as a switch in Cheat Menu then it's likely tied to some sort of script. If you have the know-how, you could create a special trigger or something (like maybe a switch you can toggle that's tied to some random object you place on a map) using RPG Maker MV itself to trigger his appearance.

Reactions: ArisenAnew

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
If it isn't available as a switch in Cheat Menu then it's likely tied to some sort of script. If you have the know-how, you could create a special trigger or something (like maybe a switch you can toggle that's tied to some random object you place on a map) using RPG Maker MV itself to trigger his appearance.
I figured it out yesterday with the cheat menu, but thanks for the help anyway! I appreciate it

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
yeah you can do it.

i can't say for higher difficulty because my laptop lag so hard to the point i don't want traps on my map at higher difficulty.
but you can solo anything on easier mode with every character.

there is lot's of advantage you can get to finish the game solo honestly you don't even need to use summon if you want to count summon as not doing it solo.
p.s: every character can do it.
Was talking about normal difficulty, the easy one is.... well , too easy. I don't doubt you can solo that.

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
Was talking about normal difficulty, the easy one is.... well , too easy. I don't doubt you can solo that.
I've done it two times with O'saa and Marcoh.
You just need to know what to look for, like rings of wraths, leechmonger rings, betel's stone if you are using magic. Choose your battles wisely in the beginning and use every resource available.

Apr 21, 2020

fear and hunger 2 termina sample.PNG
honestly i don't know,
been running around killing everything without my arms and without using any restore health item.

is there any differences on combat between easier and normal ?

i know there is traps on normal from watching youtube videos, but i feel like there is no combat differences.
i could be wrong about this and feel free to tell me the differences.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
I've done it two times with O'saa and Marcoh.
You just need to know what to look for, like rings of wraths, leechmonger rings, betel's stone if you are using magic. Choose your battles wisely in the beginning and use every resource available.
Finished solo normal with Marcoh , did go for ending C. Not as hard as i tought , but yeah Markoh is pretty OP too.
I tried Masochist mode solo , hell nah.
honestly i don't know,
been running around killing everything without my arms and without using any restore health item.

is there any differences on combat between easier and normal ?

i know there is traps on normal from watching youtube videos, but i feel like there is no combat differences.
i could be wrong about this and feel free to tell me the differences.
I believe there is a pretty high difference in damage ? I did see a youtuber playing Olivia on easy mode and she was taking 10 damage against a Neighbor so a assumed as such. Traps are very easy to dodge anyway so i hardly believe this is the only change between modes.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
More about Hard mode aka Sado-X:
-You get hungry faster
-Sleeping kills you.
-Hexen is destroyed after 1 use by scripted monster attack, if you kill these monsters then you can use another in Denovan House.
-shops are open
-more traps (definitely more instant-death pits in forest)
-I haven't encountered any doppelgangers (I met one. Tanaka in the bunker in the ruins)
-in the City. There are noticably more Death Masks popping from the coffins.
-Genie monster keeps spawing in every location with a Radio reciever. Even in the villaige.
-All participant NPC are in moonscorched monster forms (there's nobody on the train), or dead.
Traps, is it me, or are there more of them, like these nail boards that cause infection, or the mines. Maybe it's just me.

then its that:
the night kills you

Literally. There is constant night (21 hour) and moon god notices you. Then if you are too long outdoors then "death" by transforming into a monster. I'm not talking about constant MP damage to sanity, but sth else. It's unfair.

So I met a Pocketcat outside the museum and he talked too long so I died.
So I wanted to take the boat to island and fight Valkyrie? Death during rowing sequence, then tried again and I died literally before I could get back to the shore (I won the fight).

So anyone knows where is the fight-able moonscorched form of Markoh?
The one from alternative Apartaments where you find the church statue Effigy?
SOLVED: He's upstairs (2 floor) very far to the right.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
I believe there is a pretty high difference in damage ? I did see a youtuber playing Olivia on easy mode and she was taking 10 damage against a Neighbor so a assumed as such. Traps are very easy to dodge anyway so i hardly believe this is the only change between modes.

there is a quick way to tell the differences,
go naked and run to woodsman and check his damage for both difficulty.

test it few times to make sure it's not high roll or low roll from RNG
or maybe testing the janitor on prologue also work.

~~ on previous topic whetever you can solo or not ~~
i am more inclined to believe every character can solo normal because it's possible to learn every skill by killing other contestant and bunch of people already done doing solo with marco both here and at youtube.

~~ another topic ~~
is rher fight and logic 2nd phase exclusive for maso-x difficulty ?
or it's also show up at normal difficulty ?

Apr 21, 2020
So anyone knows where is the fight-able moonscorched form of Markoh?
The one from Apartaments where you find the church statue Effigy?

it's bugged on older version if you download it here before the update.
there is a video of it being bugged, i can search it again and post it here if you don't believe me.

edit ; yeah it's inside alternative version of the moldy apartment, he is inside one of the prison room.
another edit incoming for the video link.

not bugged they said after an edit, it just got teleported to 2nd floor.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes