4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
holy shit, this looks awesome. I was looking for a nice roguelike/lite after Slay the Spire and Into the Breach. Didn't expect to find one here!

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Let me know when you did.
Here is MAC version : from itch.io
and here is ripped STEAM version for people who dislikes both sites steam and non steam versions are exactly same:

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat
U

User_23654

Here is MAC version : from itch.io
and here is ripped STEAM version for people who dislikes both sites steam and non steam versions are exactly same:
Done.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Does it have a fullscreen sex scenes? Or it's as it is in one of the screenshot?
I wouldn't say it has sex scenes. The only "scene" in the game is the sex bunny village. You can also be raped by the trolls, but that's horror, not something normal people would get off to, and doesn't even show much. Don't think of this as a sex game, think of it as a horror-roguelike RPG. It's a solid game, but you're DEFINITELY going to die a LOT before figuring things out.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man I got decently far on my 5th run or so, but I couldn't cure the damn poison which made me run from every fight and I eventually got cornered by the heavy armor monster in the basement RIP. I didn't know where to go after the bunny orgy though.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Man I got decently far on my 5th run or so, but I couldn't cure the damn poison which made me run from every fight and I eventually got cornered by the heavy armor monster in the basement RIP. I didn't know where to go after the bunny orgy though.
There's two paths down iirc, if you have a bomb vial thing you can open the path from the top right of that area, leading to the tree (note that going this path unleashes the true version of the save bed enemy, won't mention the name as it's a bit too spoilery imo). Going down it will get you to the end, though there are a couple hidden walls you have to find in there to open the path. The "main" path would be down the mines, there are a few routes there, can't remember the details off the top of my head though. I think there's a well in the bunny orgy place that you can jump into that acts as a shortcut, though I might just be thinking of the one near the chimera thing.

Tip if you don't want to discover it yourself: If you enter the initial area after starting a new character, there's 2 paths, one straight up and one to the left. The left path leads VERY quickly to the area I think you're talking about. That area also has the save bed on the left side of the room. The save bed has a coinflip chance of making you fight a very hard enemy, though the save bed becomes perfectly safe if you can kill them. This can be used to make a good run to start new attempts off of, especially since the right rooms there have a coinflip for equipment, so if you can save safely then save-scum some good equipment before saving again you'll be pretty set to head out from there. Of course, this method feels a bit cheap.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a bug sometimes that prevents targeting during combat? Sometimes I can only target one body part like the arms. Its a fucking pain in the ass, because restarting the client seems to fix it but you can't save freely in this game.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a bug sometimes that prevents targeting during combat? Sometimes I can only target one body part like the arms. Its a fucking pain in the ass, because restarting the client seems to fix it but you can't save freely in this game.
Have you tried moving the mouse cursor out of the screen? This might help with targeting the specific body parts.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Have you tried moving the mouse cursor out of the screen? This might help with targeting the specific body parts.
wow thanks. I didn't even realize there was mouse support lol.

edit: btw is there a way to kick out Moonless from the party? I want to free a party slot and I want to keep the little girl and knight, so i guess Moonless has to go.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
wow thanks. I didn't even realize there was mouse support lol.

edit: btw is there a way to kick out Moonless from the party? I want to free a party slot and I want to keep the little girl and knight, so i guess Moonless has to go.
Sacrifice?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes