4.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, two last questions. 1 is it possible to do lewd stuff with the little girl in the cage, I took her to the circle but it said she wasn't willing to make love, can she be made willing?
2. Is there any thing to do when you climb down the toilet, or is it just a death trap, any way out or any benefit to it at all?

Jan 18, 2019
Ok, two last questions. 1 is it possible to do lewd stuff with the little girl in the cage, I took her to the circle but it said she wasn't willing to make love, can she be made willing?
2. Is there any thing to do when you climb down the toilet, or is it just a death trap, any way out or any benefit to it at all?
1. No
2. There no way back except cheating.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Having sex with that little girl was actually planned but the developer orange dropped that idea to avoid future problems with steam and also people would critise it for it so no it's not possible.

No it's a trap do not jump anywhere as it usually ends up for you getting killed by the fall.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I very very hesitant to get this game. I looking for like if I wanna have sex with my knight or something right there and being lovely dooky couple. Is this game like that? I don't want to have nightmare

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I very very hesitant to get this game. I looking for like if I wanna have sex with my knight or something right there and being lovely dooky couple. Is this game like that? I don't want to have nightmare
This isn't a romance game at all. This is a turn based rpg set in a horror universe with a few adult scenes sprinkled in.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
few minute into the game, I already got jump scare..I glad? I guess? already found something weird walking around. I not even dare trying to touch it. this game is great...it been awhile that I coming back to horror game..I scare everything now..even a floor I walk on can't be trust..if you know what I mean...

this game even make with RPGmaker but manage to scare me..just wow good game..giving me insanity
luckly I am fan of survival game so after I notice hungry bar. I start to try pick up everything

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
third playthrough in...I found Outlander and this beautiful place...I guess also I did save before reach here and found a weird cult that hit me with lanten and such and already give girl a dagger and something...I find this game interesting

This will be my last post by the way. I don't want to bother too much and hopefully luck always on my side in this game bandicam 2019-02-14 00-30-38-373.jpg

Dec 30, 2017
There is nothing... NOTHING more frustrating then this... I was the dark Priest, had 2 hours in, I had lots of items good weapons and armour, had a skeleton with full armour and weapons, had the little girl with a dagger and managed to use the Hexen as few times.... then I accidently picked "Show me" for the Trortur guy. Insta dead, here's a cutscene to fucking rub it in.

• Haha
Reactions: dnzieg

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There is nothing... NOTHING more frustrating then this... I was the dark Priest, had 2 hours in, I had lots of items good weapons and armour, had a skeleton with full armour and weapons, had the little girl with a dagger and managed to use the Hexen as few times.... then I accidently picked "Show me" for the Trortur guy. Insta dead, here's a cutscene to fucking rub it in.
Yahahaha my first time ever was No and NO because no way I can trust anyone that suddenly come out of nowhere except another survivor

I think I need guide in combat and enemy not much enemy I found yet but I willing to see spoiler since I have lots more game to play
I feel bad to asking for guide but I seem to stuck after I make my way to prsion and end up coming back to entrance of castle so I have no idea what to do execpt I thinking of fighting agaist impossable enemy so if anyone willing to help let me know...nah I guess I better watch someone else play the game and..why everyone love mage? magic too good huh?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Yahahaha my first time ever was No and NO because no way I can trust anyone that suddenly come out of nowhere except another survivor

I think I need guide in combat and enemy not much enemy I found yet but I willing to see spoiler since I have lots more game to play
I feel bad to asking for guide but I seem to stuck after I make my way to prsion and end up coming back to entrance of castle so I have no idea what to do execpt I thinking of fighting agaist impossable enemy so if anyone willing to help let me know...nah I guess I better watch someone else play the game and..why everyone love mage? magic too good huh?
You means prison level 3? You can get inside via 2 ways 1) torture chamber you will have to fight a torturer he drops a key to the prison 3 2) using basement if you need help pm me

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
torturer is instant death if you let him to "show you" something he is pretty weak opponent just cut his hand with a dagger and he's a joke

Dec 30, 2017
torturer is instant death if you let him to "show you" something he is pretty weak opponent just cut his hand with a dagger and he's a joke
Well that's the funny bit, he asked first and the choice is "Show me" or "No". But the second thing he asks is "ARE YOU SURE" and the choice is "No" or "Yes show me". So Are you sure and I answer "Yes" without thinking and die. Which is even crazier since I'd done it tons of times before, just for some reason I was too busy thinking of how this run was going so well.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes