4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I must add that Captain legrande will always be dead on Hard Mode... as you can't recruit anybody on hardmode (minus Necromancy). I wasted time trying to get Ending C with him on hardmode. Wasted time.
Wiki is .... somewhat lacking in content. Ending S anybody?
S is basically doing everything you would do if you wanted to make the girl a god but you will stare into the abyss or you can be a god by using the throne and in the hard mode you are not supposed to have a companion because Le'grande would tell you to help him in ma'chambra

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
S is basically doing everything you would do if you wanted to make the girl a god but you will stare into the abyss or you can be a god by using the throne and in the hard mode you are not supposed to have a companion because Le'grande would tell you to help him in ma'chambra
Necromancy is the only way to gain companion or making demon babies which u can sell to the cat

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Stare in the abbyss? Whenever I do that the girl-god-fight starts or (if she is dead) I start fighting a shell of Gro-Goroth.

So what were you saying about ending S again? Step by step please.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
I managed to open the game in the RPGMaker MV Editor.
It would seem that the creator had not yet implemented Ending S in the version that I currently have (1.1.1).

Here are the evidences :
01.png - Ending B and Ending S share the same epilogue.
02.png - Killing Gro-goroth in hard-mode triggers Ending B
ending_AA.png and ending_S.png are directly ripped from the game's img/pictures folder.
From the image we can probably speculate that Ending S involves the player usurping the girl's godhood somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
Doing marriage after Sylvian's death always results in game end
Sylvian doesn't even show up in the game. What are you talking about?
S is basically doing everything you would do if you wanted to make the girl a god but you will stare into the abyss.
That's not possible, since the you can't recruit the girl in hard mode.
Or you can be a god by using the throne
Nope, that just triggers the D Ending.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
1) She does as you can collect her soul, 2) of course you cant recruit the girl in hard mode idk what you are talking about 3) yes i'm aware of that so what's your whole point of trying to invalidate me?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Whole story makes sense humans blamed the old gods for their problems so the old gods allowed humans to become gods so they did and nothing changed as new gods realized they cannot change anything so humans continued in blaming new gods along with the old ones but in the reality humans are responsible for everything that happened to them as the old gods abandoned humans long time ago and the new gods gave up on trying to change anything as they can't change humans and there is no final boss as it can be francois, ascended girl or Gro-goroth or even Le'grade based on player decisions just another pseudointellectual trying to be a smartass so he invalided good written story.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
try to add yourself her stolen soul via editing and in hard mode and visit Gro-goroth it maybe triggers ending S

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
1) She does as you can collect her soul
I decrypted the game (v1.1.1) and opened it in the editor. There is no such thing as a Soul of Silvian, and Silvian herself doesn't exist in the game files. The attached items.png is the list of all the items, weapons and armor in the game. You can look for it yourself.

The only Old Gods you get to meet are All-Mer (giant corpse in Tomb of the Gods), Gro-goroth (final boss) and God of the Depths (the creature near the Cube of Depths). You're probably confusing Nilvan with Silvian.

try to add yourself her stolen soul via editing and in hard mode and visit Gro-goroth it maybe triggers ending S
There is no such thing as a Soul of Silvian in the game (v1.1.1), and I've already explained that the trigger for Ending S doesn't exist in my previous post. It's there in 01.png and 02.png. READ.

Whole story makes sense humans blamed the old gods for their problems so the old gods allowed humans to become gods so they did and nothing changed as new gods realized they cannot change anything so humans continued in blaming new gods along with the old ones but in the reality humans are responsible for everything that happened to them as the old gods abandoned humans long time ago and the new gods gave up on trying to change anything as they can't change humans
Did you even read my post, you goddamn blind idiot?
None of your arguments dealt with the specific gripe I have with the story.

trying to be a smartass so he invalided good written story.
I'm not being a smartass. You're simply too dumb to even comprehend my argument.
Since you can't even be bothered to read my post, here is what I posited :
The Genesis of Fear and Hunger is basically :
- Humanity doesn't exist in the past
- Old Gods created humanity
- But the Old Gods are the collective unconscious of humanity
So how can the Old Gods collective unconscious of humanity exist before humanity?
It's a complete logical fallacy. The foundations of the story makes no sense.

Next time read before you make a fool of yourself.

Reactions: AlbiDartanan

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Even on a site where you look for erotic games, people still bring up dark souls...
My experience with horror boners is very limited, but the art is very unique for RPGM so it's definitely worth a try

Dec 30, 2017
I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, I got this on steam, I was happy to pay for it, just wondering is there any difference between this version and steam? So far the steam has sex and stuff.... even if the game is hard as is so I can't really say I've seen a lot.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Here is version 1.1.3 :

Link: Windows version

It contains only small bugfixes.
this is Non-steam version

Reactions: brynhildr

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, I got this on steam, I was happy to pay for it, just wondering is there any difference between this version and steam? So far the steam has sex and stuff.... even if the game is hard as is so I can't really say I've seen a lot.
I think steam version is censored.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes