3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Oct 24, 2018
any cheats for this? the coin tossing and losing then resulting in insta-death is infuriating. a way to reliably save would be great, too.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
any cheats for this? the coin tossing and losing then resulting in insta-death is infuriating. a way to reliably save would be great, too.

you can set the save books/foods to 99,
and save before fighting someone or interact with something that has a coin tossing mini-game thingy.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
rpgmaker MV,
and yes you can cheat........but its useless since the enemy's can cuts out your body parts permanently,
View attachment 225744

Edit:right after i took this screenshot, a pack of wolfs ran into me and intent-killed me without any battles--->game over, never managed to save.
You can just go and search for the variable. I just did that and I re-attached my lost arm in the blink of an eye as if nothing happened.

Though seriously, the only way to do even more than ten steps in this game is cheating. No more no less. Not even Dark Souls is this hard and I managed to complete all three of them. Sure with lots of deaths here and there but you could at least manage to do something, here instead you can be killed instantly and upon launching it, I got defeated almost immediately with that charge from the guard and that damn head or tails RNG. And after that, ending? Nope. I just got brutally raped. Anally. And I was splurting blood from my anus and then I got killed from those.. bat-things-there. Without even saving.

Jesus :oops:

Reactions: koinzell-

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Remember playing this ages ago and it pretty much does seem to be a matter of luck whether you survive or not. Didn't get very far but idk if there's much more nudity other than impaled bodies.

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
Well, that's not really the kind of game I come here for but I do like how it looks, I guess. Gameplay sounds like frustrating bullshit though, dunno how I feel about that.
I watched 3 youtubers play this game because the theme of the game seemed very interesting. The first 2 had played the demo extensively (IIRC they even got credited in the credits?) and they both had to restart multiple times early on to get a good early game so later episodes would be smoother rather than repeated restarts when they got screwed over by RNG. The youtuber that never played the demo or read up on the game died multiple times on level one against the first 1 or 2 mobs and stopped playing so if you actually want to play this game you either need some knowledge on how to play or you prepare yourself to die and restart a lot until you eventually learn how to play...

Saving is such a major pain because there are only 2 main ways. You either need to use the bed which is a coin flip on whether you are forced to fight crow mauler or you are allowed to save safely, or you cross your fingers and hope to find one of the rare one time use save books from a bookshelf after you pass the initial coin flip test to see if you actually find anything on the bookshelf. Crow mauler is RNG because he can instantly kill any party member by pecking their head off and since he's tough it can take a few turns to deal enough damage to finish him off. Or maybe he doesn't peck you head off but because you focused on killing him and nothing else he chopped off an arm or 2 which can potentially cripple you and you need to reload or restart. On the bright side if you do kill him the bed can be used safely afterwards without an RNG coinflip.

IIRC there is a guaranteed save book somewhere in the dungeon in a fixed place so you can also rush that if you know what you're doing.

2LDR: This is a brutal game packed with dark themes, gore galore, and very limited sex. To top it off it's smothered under a steaming mountain of RNG. Don't get this game if all you want to see is sexual content.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From y'all's comments (huh, what happened to page three comments? Oh well), this reminds me of certain other dark, horror games (not sold in traditional retail or online stores) where things are just... evil and unforgiving... 'Kay! I'll give a try! Woo~!

Edit: Two playthroughs later... I died, but I died rich!

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes