Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
I'm sorry if this is a weird/stupid question. I'm pretty new here. I just started this game, and I wanted to ask if pegging is a thing in this game? I mean Oliver's got all that ass lmao shame to go to waste. I did see earlier comments about others asking about female domination which it was said there was, just not sure I guess if thats the same thing. Anyway thank you!
:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indigogo

Sep 19, 2019
you said you'd only do loli/shota if its highly requested, so im just gonna put my vote in and see how it goes, havent played the game yet but i can already see its amazing

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Will we get version 1.30 this month ?
Due to certain reasons, v1.30 isn't being released at the usual update cycle rate (2 Months):

1. I had a poll up for the release date and the results were in the favor of releasing it in the last of December.
2. Does that mean I'm lazing around? No. I'm making more content than usual. The approx amount of renders in this update is going to be 400 or so.
3. Going to introduce the rest of the characters and... A special character that you'd have never expected!
4. I have introduced many features and modified lotta codes to make your gameplay further better! You'll know what I meant here when you download and play the new version :)
5. Prologue's about to end. A new chapter; 2022 has a lot of action and hidden suspense packed in for y'all!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes