Unity Completed Feeling Up a Schoolgirl [Final] [Octagon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
to the people in this thread speaking of morals and shit..

I have no morals.. except basic humanity..
I'm not anything but a normal human.. not a rapist, not a criminal, not a pedo..

you're all the same too.. yes, ALL of you..
you probably just wouldn't admit it here or to yourselves..

we all play the darkest shit and we all like different parts of it.. and we don't like other parts.. it's normal.

society is the one that is not normal, and they try to impose laws, regulations, ways of thought, and tell you
what is normal and what is not normal..

I wouldn't try to conform anyone here.. but humans are genetically made to look at young males and females..
and lust after them.. to procreate the human races, we are attracted..

so if you are attracted to a young 15 year old with big breast and nice hips..
or a young 15 year old boy that is muscular and tall(if you are female or gay) you are normal..
however.. should you do anything to her? no, because society is where we live.. and we shouldn't disrupt the balance
if possible, because we want to be able to live a decent life in society.

this is the point, because we do everything in our own homes or PCs.. virtual and it hurts no one, but possibly ourselves.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
to the people in this thread speaking of morals and shit..

I have no morals.. except basic humanity..
I'm not anything but a normal human.. not a rapist, not a criminal, not a pedo..

you're all the same too.. yes, ALL of you..
you probably just wouldn't admit it here or to yourselves..

we all play the darkest shit and we all like different parts of it.. and we don't like other parts.. it's normal.

society is the one that is not normal, and they try to impose laws, regulations, ways of thought, and tell you
what is normal and what is not normal..

I wouldn't try to conform anyone here.. but humans are genetically made to look at young males and females..
and lust after them.. to procreate the human races, we are attracted..

so if you are attracted to a young 15 year old with big breast and nice hips..
or a young 15 year old boy that is muscular and tall(if you are female or gay) you are normal..
however.. should you do anything to her? no, because society is where we live.. and we shouldn't disrupt the balance
if possible, because we want to be able to live a decent life in society.

this is the point, because we do everything in our own homes or PCs.. virtual and it hurts no one, but possibly ourselves.
Exactly as long as you do not let evil thoughts turn into evil acts its all good in the neighborhood , fantasies are not reality...there are a lot of times i get angry at something someone does ,and I think man I would love to just shoot that fool and put him out of my misery ....i just don't act on them .

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
one thing i don't get is the weird double standards some countries have..... ,like in the US its acceptable for some fat guy with 44d cup manboobs to walk around shirtless ......BUT if a woman does it Regardless of her Breast size ,they call it indecent exposure ...WTF ??? :ROFLMAO: :whistle:

Then you have japan where , any penetration has to be censored ....regardless if its real or cartoon ...but nothing else is off limits as long as you pixelate the private areas during the penetration ..
uhmm about the fat dude , I imagine its because he is male and dont have actual boobs , just man boobs. thats tottaly diffrent , are muricans that ignorant? regardless no one wants to see eithier of them shirtless or maybe them muricans be flexing diffrently.
welp silly murica , tits are for grills.

Last edited:

Bernythat

Mar 5, 2018
nope, because there is a version of this game on a well known site (tip: l=r and the opposite of falling))with her (or likely looking like her) being an fbi-worthy girl....
saw it a few days ago and thought about downloading, but meeeh.. waste of time. that´s why i remember the other version of this game.
hey sorry to bother, i dont know of that site, could you please pm it ?

thanks a lot

DerbianBologn

Jan 26, 2020
Never thought I'd see, on a pirating site full of bestiality, kidnapping, rape, scat, braps, etc.; people talking about the ethics of playing a game about the age of a fictional 2d girl some random Jap made.
I'm so glad I randomly stumbled onto this thread.

Reactions: Humalien

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Never thought I'd see, on a pirating site full of bestiality, kidnapping, rape, scat, braps, etc.; people talking about the ethics of playing a game about the age of a fictional 2d girl some random Jap made.
I'm so glad I randomly stumbled onto this thread.
oh please gather your real life social contacts to your home and show this game and many other fetishes you are hiding in your closet. It is easy to be a tough smart *ss on web anonymously but deal gets real when real sh*t hits the fan.

Reactions: Humalien

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
God, what's with all the tards coming out in this thread?

Anyway, more importantly, what the fuck is the yellow bar supposed to be? I figured you'd get caught if it maxed, but it looks like nothing happens?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote