Unity Completed Feeling Up a Schoolgirl [Final] [Octagon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
FFS! Is anyone gonna talk about the game? Is it worth playing? Is it garbage? The age of a cartoon character doesn't add up to shit. I wanna know if it's fap worthy or not... not if anyone has any morals.
Damn Bro, lay it on! Why not play and enlighten us? I.E. You go first!

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Your usual train molester game, molest to unlock more molesting options and repeat. But your doing it by app this time.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Ok so it is quite short and doesn't have a lot you can do. There are two animations of grabbing her boobs and one animation of fingering. Not much here for fappy times.
there is an happy ending
1635759394149.png
can't be decensored tho :(

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats
to unzip in "Feeling Up a Schoolgirl\JK_Osawari_Data\Managed"

Infinite time and all stats maxed
(the bonus scene is in the main menu)

1635760024940.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kemcbg and MotootE

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
OK this gif made me laugh my ass off, Well played LOL

That said and jokes aside the FBI (fucking Bumbling Idiots ) will not do anything this is a obvious Japanese import ,pirated or not ..If it was made in the US maybe ,But they are not going to waste their time otherwise.on an animated game

If anyone is going to get their panties in a twist over this , I got a better idea Go play some other game there are plenty to choose from ..if it offends you don't look and you wont be offended ...Simple

Reminds me of a friend of mine that told me how OFFENSIVE IT WAS that a strip club was built close to his neighborhood , then he told Me yes it offends me so much i have gone there night since it opened , just to have something to complain about ....then he asked me if i had change for a $20 in one's :whistle: :oops:

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Every time anime girl without giant watermelon tits shows up the same thread pops out. Some people are just so insecure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To make it simple for anyone lacking an artistic eye, the head size is different but the body size and scythe is the same. Try covering up the heads, it's a pretty neat technique!

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
To make it simple for anyone lacking an artistic eye, the head size is different but the body size and scythe is the same. Try covering up the heads, it's a pretty neat technique!
hmm i guess its just me but i don't see a difference there as to which is older or younger i just see the ART ,does the game ever mention the Age ??? no??? well OK then why does it matter ,from the art i saw in game she was old enough to have developed boobs .
As for the Sailor school girl uniform ,that does not determine it either ,many young but legal age girls wear them as Cosplay or what ever .

Last point... its art aka Pixels on a screen ....to anyone offended i say..... learn to separate Fantasy from Reality and Move on

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
lol. the people got side-tracked somewhere else. This would have been a fine game, can't endure mtl though so I'll pass it.

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
nope.. "rori".. search it and you will get your answer
Okay much like everyone here im at a loss at what the string of clues are meant to even lead too, seem like bad clues. L is R, okay. Opposite of falling, subjective, confirmed to be flying... so frying. "what do you kiss after a bad flight"??? The ground?? "Rori"", obvious what this is, but how it fits with the other clues, no idea.
Kiss the "frying" "rori" goodbye I guess lol.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Okay much like everyone here im at a loss at what the string of clues are meant to even lead too, seem like bad clues. L is R, okay. Opposite of falling, subjective, confirmed to be flying... so frying. "what do you kiss after a bad flight"??? The ground?? "Rori"", obvious what this is, but how it fits with the other clues, no idea.
Kiss the "frying" "rori" goodbye I guess lol.
Holy crap, Dampfkochtopf and JamCrumpet - you guys have seriously made me spend more time trying to crack this pervy code today than I would like to admit. I feel like Sherlock Perv and I am this close to making a chart to solve this thing. "Rori" translated to english is Loli, and yes, I googled Flying Loli, so thanks for that bit of search history... But still, nothing. We must go deeper!

View attachment 1479582 View attachment giphy.webp View attachment giphy.webp View attachment giphy.webp

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Holy crap, Dampfkochtopf and JamCrumpet - you guys have seriously made me spend more time trying to crack this pervy code today than I would like to admit. I feel like Sherlock Perv and I am this close to making a chart to solve this thing. "Rori" translated to english is Loli, and yes, I googled Flying Loli, so thanks for that bit of search history... But still, nothing. We must go deeper!
I literally got back from a weekend of playing Return of the Obra Dinn / Ace Attorney Chronicles with the GF, and im in prime puzzle-cracking mode... I still cant decipher this riddle. At the cost of my search history about kissing ground and flying lolis, I have little to go on.
God at this point I dont even care about WHAT the site/game is, probably didnt care about loli stuff anyway, but frankly;

This puzzle is more fun than this game up top here so, there, im still on topic technically.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote