Unity Completed Feeling Up a Schoolgirl [Final] [Octagon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i didn´t want to make it to obvious for mods to delete too soon. you are right, the opposite of falling is flying. and what do some people kiss after an horrible flight?
well not that i care but the old saying was , that if you were going to crash The flight attendant would say , you put your head between your legs ...... it was later added on to with....... AND kiss your ASS goodbye .....

and ASS in Japanese is

O shiri

not sure if that helps the puzzle but , just throwing it out there ......

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
She just got held back a few years. She's trying her best. Pretending to be a normal schoolgirl is just a coping mechanism for a deep trauma. Stop bullying.

Reactions: Candy1970

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Hey, we're very busy trying to solve a puzzle over here!

(And land is not the opposite of flying or something I'd kiss after a bad flight. Why not say "dinosaur movie BLANK Before Time" or something easier?)
tbh i was thinking it was marital. like "kissing ass" after a fight.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
lmao everyone got triggered way too easily, I just made a bad joke. this guy did way better lol
Yeah i know right i am honestly offended ,that any one could become so Offended over , what they claim offends them so so much , I mean wow this is totally Offensive to me when people are like that LOL

in all seriousness i saw it for the joke it was , but i don't have a massive Chip on my shoulder like some people , or have the Belief that If i don't like something ,No one else should either ... Eh what can ya do right i always say .... Joke em if they wont take a fuck ....Right ??? :unsure:

Mike234432

Jun 21, 2018
lmao everyone got triggered way too easily, I just made a bad joke. this guy did way better lol
I honestly imagined the "Now this is an avengers level threat" meme. Then I read the following comments and I saw people arguing over morality. Some people seem to lack a bit of thick skin. To be fair if you're gonna go down the path of this fetish, You'd think you would rather keep quiet about it and not make any waves. Somehow I feel like if I white knighted my brethren from someone being upset about the age thing, I'd be putting myself straight in the crosshairs. Not like anybody takes this shit too seriously around here anyway, and this is FAAAAAAAR from coming anywhere close to the worst offenders posted on this website that somehow nobody has any issues with, so I really don't get why people got triggered here so much.

Reactions: kinda and Candy1970
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote