Collection Pinup Feguimel Collection [Patreon] [Feguimel]

Idiott

Mar 5, 2019
Updated my collection with all the stuff I could find online, this should be complete?
I couldn't find a few high res waifu pics, so I upscaled versions of what I could find. Shouldn't stand out.

Mega:
Dropbox:

EDIT: Added censored x-ray alt of page 8 in DLC90. Completely forgot about it before.

Last edited:

Kartabos

Dec 31, 2023
Updated my collection with all the stuff I could find online, this should be complete?
I couldn't find a few high res waifu pics, so I upscaled versions of what I could find. Shouldn't stand out.

Mega folder: Mega
Key: YiBHzcMt_Td0V_ck9qH-Ug
Thank you so much, any way you could upload it on another host that doesn't limit download?

notthepolice

Oct 15, 2018

Mega: Mega
Dropbox:
Unfortunately the one image I'm looking for is missing :cry:

But this is an excellent collection regardless, thanks for posting it.

Idiott

Mar 5, 2019
Page 8 xray/internal view of the DLC#90 set. I've only been able to find censored versions of it.
I'm 95% sure he never released the uncensored version, it was supposed to go into the updated DLC90 but Patreon nuked sexual content before he could finish. He then removed the whole thing. The only available versions of pages 7-9 are Patreon previews.

notthepolice

Oct 15, 2018
I'm 95% sure he never released the uncensored version, it was supposed to go into the updated DLC90 but Patreon nuked sexual content before he could finish. He then removed the whole thing. The only available versions of pages 7-9 are Patreon previews.
Damn, that's a shame. I won't look for it any further then. Thanks for your help.