VN Ren'Py Completed Felicia Day - Sexual Encounter [v1.0] [Kyrn69]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Used to like Felicia day long ago. Nerdy redhead... but hearing her viewpoints kind of turn me off on her. Plus she hasnt done anything in a long time and looks quite aged now.

She streams sometimes on twitch I believe.
By viewpoints I assume you mean women, trans and gay right? Since she's not really vocal on any other topics there's not much else.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
This game is so cringe it's actually hilarious. [...] This might be The Room of adult games.
If you play the autograph path, halfway through the story her outfit randomly changes to the cosplay outfit from the other path without explanation. (I mean, the explanation is that that's where the paths merge, but there's no in-universe explanation.)

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
i remember her from Eureka... Only place i ever saw here i think. She was hot there. I like nerdy girls.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
The dev probably started developing this 7-8 years ago when she was still relevant. I can imagine him finding this half-made game in some folder and thinking "I might as well finish it fast and post it ." in 2022. I wouldn't bother my dude. She isn't even slightly likeable. She is also fucked in the head. Daddy issues and everything. She had a child with some old man who is 70+ years old. The kid looks like him too, rumours were true.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Thanks for posting this. Haven't laughed like that in a while. I won't play it, but I won't condemn its existence either

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes