VN Ren'Py Completed Felicia Day - Sexual Encounter [v1.0] [Kyrn69]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What is all this dragoncon stuff, is that a euphemism for comicon? Nevermind, I looked it up and its a real thing that started in '87 Atlanta. I used to go to the Comicon ones in Cali, and got the autographs of materials too *grin* and Felicia Day, looks hot to me, what are all these moanings about ten years ago. She has red hair, and is in good shape that I can see. My favorites were gymnists, they could get in all types of positions ... I do like a lot of Garbage and Hole, Stone Temple Pilot stuff though, grunge.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
OMG worse spelling ever... I have to pray the dev did it on purpose because it is beyond MTL bad... It's like a room full of monkeys working on Shakespeare and then they added in a room full of chimpanzees just for the halibut (read it out loud if you missed it). If this was not on purpose I would suggest using the browser search function with the combo "*word I plan on using* + definition" because my 7 year old granddaughter wrote a single line of 7 words and got a higher percentage of the right words than this guy on every sentence.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes