rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I agree with the sentiment exactly. However I will point out something: Crush doesn't really do nothing. He works hard---on the scam. He does little or no work on the game itself, but like many other scammers, he works 24/7 on the scam.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What Crush seems to be succeeding at is living rent-free in a number of peoples' heads. The number of people spending lifespan creating posts and sometimes writing essays about how they don't care about this game is just astonishing. If you don't care, you'll just ignore this game and thread.

BTW, there is no " Congressional Medal of Honor." There are two flavors of the Medal of Honor (Military and Naval) and a "Congressional Gold Medal." But don't feel bad for not knowing that - even the US Senate web page has it wrong.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Oh no I'm paying very close attention, not to the game, but to how Crush actually makes money. I want to make more money too, and it's very clear that Crush's method is the way to do it. People want scams, probably more than they want real games.

Reactions: MikasaTanikawa

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
What Crush seems to be succeeding at is living rent-free in a number of peoples' heads. The number of people spending lifespan creating posts and sometimes writing essays about how they don't care about this game is just astonishing. If you don't care, you'll just ignore this game and thread.

BTW, there is no " Congressional Medal of Honor." There are two flavors of the Medal of Honor (Military and Naval) and a "Congressional Gold Medal." But don't feel bad for not knowing that - even the US Senate web page has it wrong.
Actually, Crush is British, so the medal might still exist (not that I care)

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
The British equivalent to the Medal of Honor is called the Victoria Cross. Now, better to stay at least somewhat on topic unless you want this thread to get purged again

Reactions: kcj300

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Actually, there are three variants of Medal of Honor depending on the branch of military recipient serve in: Army, Navy (including Marine Corps) and Air Force. And while it's normally given by President it is given "in the name of the United State Congress" which is why it is often erroneously referred as the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Reactions: GallowMorok
Apr 3, 2019
Advertises a game about a spy-prostitute using her body as another tool of the job
"The sex feels mechanical and bland! How could this be!?"

Don't get me wrong I'm all for hotter scenes, but if the game really is supposed to be about a spy using her body as another tool, there has to be "mechanical, one sided sex scenes"

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
Say what you will about his terrible work ethic, he sure is eloquent in making up excuses for not doing anything. If only he spent less time writing these patreon updates and more on the actual scenes themselves
I'm no poet, but nailing this patreon update message was a real challenge for me. It's hard to explain without spoilers, but basically: the message that seemed like it should be sexy kept feeling "meh" and flat when I read it.

I pushed it out to some testers, who were able to help me understand what was wrond (thanks guys). The root problem, in the end, was weak characterisation: an AUTHOR was basically just there to milk his patreons, and it showed.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
A NPC was there just to have sex with the heroine?

Well NO SHIT! Of course the NPC was. She's basically working in a brothel. WHY else would a NPC be there?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Someone needs to look up Overgrown Genesis, Succulence, Chronicles of Leridia, Bandits Assault, Lust Doll, etc to restore their morale. Most games are never finished whether worked on for years or days, but some are.

Reactions: Rixen

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eva Kiss has spoiled me...She's one of the few devs that with high quality and consistency.
Yes. With her, you definitely get the vibe that she is a storyteller who has stories she needs to tell, with money being a secondary consideration. She's not posting stories because we are paying her, we are paying her because she's posting stories.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes