Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hi I couldn't start the game I had to use online mode, and my saves are all deleted...
Load older version of game, open older save, save to file, open save file in newer version should work. The cached saves don't show up if you switch between offline and online.

Reactions: boobthief

Shiniop1

Jun 19, 2021
Well, there are written sex scenes and over the last couple updates, there has been a shift from using AI-generated images for the other women that work at HCC to using drawings of them... and the latest update includes a drawn image or two of one of those bargirls servicing men in the VIP room.
oh alright got it mate

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
I generally like the writing, I love the spy themes, and the images that exist are good. The characters, like Ian and Connor, are also getting more interesting. TBH I kind of wondered if the two of them might have some history as Ian was ex-SAS and Connor talks like he may be ("bossman", etc).

Two things that need improvement:

Pace of updates - this is the biggest issue, its just too slow and whatever is causing that needs to be fixed. I get having beta readers but its just too slow.

UI/RPG related polish - the stats, character info tab, etc, these are all still unfinished despite the current version being going on for a long time now. I'm sure this is an easy enough fix

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where did he say that?
Because it doesn't seem to me as an intro. The intro is the old part which was cut out. She is working at the bar, doing spy stuff at several locations, she is gathering a lot of intel, she befriends a lot of characters,...
To me, it seems like that's the game. The old idea of something like a sandbox game, is long gone. Even without any meaningful choices (except accepting or declining the side missions) it takes a lot of time for releasing new content.

I would love to see meaningful choices, different character development, replayability and so on, but that probably will never happen. And to be honest, at this point I don't want to see him trying to implement all that stuff, because the development time would be exploding.
I told the thread followers what I think from having followed the game as a low-level patron and Discord participant since the start. You've told the thread followers what you think. It's all speculation (informed to one extent or another) so speculate away.

It's not possible to have a fully-informed discussion on the topic because neither of us knows the future plans for sure. I would note that all of the "mission" tab entries say that there are no missions "until the main quest starts." So, perhaps, you are overly pessimistic about the current portion of the game being the main quest.

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
I mean his way of putting it aside
I do enjoy the game...but I find it somewhat irritating that it updates so slowly it makes The Red Dwarf seem fast and that junker was slower than the speed of Darkness.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, the updates are ridiculously slow, and Crush has never found a way to speed up his writing despite trying quite a few things. It's the standard perfectionist case where the last 20% takes 80% of the time, but it is what it is. The only surprise left is that, after five years of repetitive complaining and whining to no effect, some people still think that, if they just complain some more, they will force Crush to change.

Even though he doesn't read the thread or their complaints.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I first played this when it still had that lovely white UI. What happened to the extensive customisation? Waited 6 years to play something worthwhile and at this rate, I'll be filing for a pension before the game is finished. It's good so far but it massively needs to speed up on updates.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
Honestly, the sentence before 1.61 was much more interesting. Now I'm so bored that I wonder if it's the same person's writing, and the length of the writing per page is short, so I have to click more many times.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
I like the concept of the game, however...

Once again, you go into the VIP room, you tease a bunch of guys who turned you on, left and fucked your boring boss. My girl is suppose to be submissive, why isnt she fucking them? why are they just taking advantage of her?

r42

Mar 2, 2019
Honestly, the sentence before 1.61 was much more interesting. Now I'm so bored that I wonder if it's the same person's writing, and the length of the writing per page is short, so I have to click more many times.
At this point game should be renamed into "CAN YOU FIND THAT HYPERLINK"? seriously why the hell it is appears always randomly on the page.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes