Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
1. She knew that other girls who had horned in on bar girl action had been hurt by bar girls, and
2. She did not want to become a prostitute.

I don't see why it is so hard to understand. Once she takes money for sex, she no longer can tell the owners of the club that she won't be a bar girl because she doesn't want to prostitute herself. She can enjoy the attention without being moronic enough to throw away the only leverage she has to keep working as a bartender.
Yeah, yeah. But something in between. You know, like being drenched in cum from all the dicks.

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
1. She knew that other girls who had horned in on bar girl action had been hurt by bar girls, and
2. She did not want to become a prostitute.

I don't see why it is so hard to understand. Once she takes money for sex, she no longer can tell the owners of the club that she won't be a bar girl because she doesn't want to prostitute herself. She can enjoy the attention without being moronic enough to throw away the only leverage she has to keep working as a bartender.
You got a point. And my suggestion has therefore it's flaws.
But as a first step...? I don't write the story... ;)
Something like "you can't work as a waitress, give a blowjob in the VIP and steal money from the bargirls! If you wan't to stay it's either bargirl from now on or leave!"

But I think it got mentioned that just 2 foreign girls can work as a waitress and when the new girl arrives... a decision has to be made which one stays as a waitres... and that decision can kill the whole infiltration. So we're heading there I think ;) Works too I guess

Reactions: leg28

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You got a point. And my suggestion has therefore it's flaws.
But as a first step...? I don't write the story... ;)
Something like "you can't work as a waitress, give a blowjob in the VIP and steal money from the bargirls! If you wan't to stay it's either bargirl from now on or leave!"
The story could have been written that way, for sure. I think Crush just wanted to make the later transition to bargirl more dramatic by not having her get there slowly and by stages.

But I think it got mentioned that just 2 foreign girls can work as a waitress and when the new girl arrives... a decision has to be made which one stays as a waitres... and that decision can kill the whole infiltration. So we're heading there I think ;) Works too I guess
It seems to me that the whole "only two farang girls are allowed to tend bar" thing is just a bogus rationale to force bartenders into being bar girls. The place makes more money off bar girls. So you are almost certainly correct that this is the story mechanism for getting the MC to agree to be a prostitute (which is the whole premise of the game) and thus actually start the quest to find the bad guy.

Apr 23, 2017
I'd be more happy if this mini update was joined with next one to create a longer, seamless, complete experience of an episode. Breezed through this one rather quickly, nothing worth mentioning, it's just a setup for a future. Connor scene was just CTRL+C -> CTRL+V from previous several encounters, I started yawning when reading though it. Second black bag job was better than first one, that's for sure. Reading through tech. details was quite educational, I suppose. Can't shake a feeling that VIP scene should've went a little step forward and deliver a little more, instead of leaving player with promises. Baby steps up the ladder, sort of.

To summarize, this felt like 1/2 or an proper update, and it is. But why? What is the purpose?
You did it, good, well done. Just leave it there, at your hard drive and keep working at the next update. Then join them together. I don't want to read 10 pages out of a chapter, I would like a whole chapter, thank you very much. :coffee:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, it's the previous update (1.17, A Girls Night Out) that was released (verrrrry late) not as complete as Crush had first envisioned it, and this latest 1.18 was what was missing from the original 1.17 storyboard.

Of course, things evolve, things get added and subtracted during the transition from storyboard to released product, but that's the gist of things as I understood them

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I played the latest version and the earlier version. Why does the earlier version where the MC goes to college have more tattoos and piercing options? wtf

Also why can't you do play it in the latest version?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I played the latest version and the earlier version. Why does the earlier version where the MC goes to college have more tattoos and piercing options? wtf

Also why can't you do play it in the latest version?
Game was rebooted when Crush hit a stumbling block actually getting to Bangkok. At some point he wants to bring the earlier life path together with the current story but considering the pace of development I'm kinda hoping he never tries.

Reactions: Lamer5799

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah the game seems nice but its kind of amateurish. I like the art but there's so much non sex related content which makes clicking a hassle. Even worse the to move to the next page you need to move and click on the text thats always different instead of something like a big button you can can easily skip the useless scenes.

The game should follow a more visual novel approach with full on sex scenes I say, I don't care about looking at pictures of Bangkok. Its more text than sex.

Also what annoys me is at certain points in the game you have to choose the clothes you want to wear and you can't preview them so you have to click a lot to actually see the dress.

We should be given the option to wear all the clothes, shoes and underwear before the scenes.

Game Dev needs to cut out useless scenes, shit like going on runs, eating at the market, useless conversations is annoying and we can't even skip it.

Also removing most of the piercings and tattoos was a terrible option, I thought they would add more.

Shame this game is the only one in its genre so there's no competition.

I honestly prefer the earlier version as you get into the sex scenes faster and yeah you can't choose your outfits but some of the outfits look good too.

Pacing is too slow and you can't see the other characters, too much text. Game needs a huge update. Please reduce useless content and give us a way to skip. Some of us just want to see sexy scenes.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah the game seems nice but its kind of amateurish. I like the art but there's so much non sex related content which makes clicking a hassle. Even worse the to move to the next page you need to move and click on the text thats always different instead of something like a big button you can can easily skip the useless scenes.

The game should follow a more visual novel approach with full on sex scenes I say, I don't care about looking at pictures of Bangkok. Its more text than sex.

Also what annoys me is at certain points in the game you have to choose the clothes you want to wear and you can't preview them so you have to click a lot to actually see the dress.

We should be given the option to wear all the clothes, shoes and underwear before the scenes.

Game Dev needs to cut out useless scenes, shit like going on runs, eating at the market, useless conversations is annoying and we can't even skip it.

Also removing most of the piercings and tattoos was a terrible option, I thought they would add more.

Shame this game is the only one in its genre so there's no competition.

I honestly prefer the earlier version as you get into the sex scenes faster and yeah you can't choose your outfits but some of the outfits look good too.

Pacing is too slow and you can't see the other characters, too much text. Game needs a huge update. Please reduce useless content and give us a way to skip. Some of us just want to see sexy scenes.
Mmyyeeeaaah, I am the exact opposite. I loved the runs and the breaking and entering spy shit, all the devices, the location details, etc - makes everything more real to me.

What bugs ME, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, is the direction towards full-on prostitution this game's heading in. Don't like the MC being degraded like that. It'd be fine if I had the option of actually avoiding it but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
tbh if he had kept the original start that says right out the gate when she is told about the job that she will be working in a brothel with all that entails or at least it's implied. In this version when she gets the job she is given the impression she will be able to stay behind the bar, but as we can see that isn't likely to be the case. I miss the original start, oh well that's life :p.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The original idea that the MC was just going straight to prostitution was recognized by patrons to be too unrealistic (both in terms of her agreeing and in terms of her bosses allowing it). Hence the long intro to get her to the point where she is a prostitute and so can identify Big Baddie by his most prominent identifying feature.

As for the writing not satisfying those interested only in the sex, that's something we are going to have to live with. Crush writes like Crush writes, and attempts to convince him to write differently are doomed. Better an ongoing game that he likes and we don't than a cancelled game that we liked but he didn't. Dev enthusiasm is the key to game success.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Mmyyeeeaaah, I am the exact opposite. I loved the runs and the breaking and entering spy shit, all the devices, the location details, etc - makes everything more real to me.

What bugs ME, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, is the direction towards full-on prostitution this game's heading in. Don't like the MC being degraded like that. It'd be fine if I had the option of actually avoiding it but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.
Completely agree. The excellent writing, complete with nerdy spy stuff and all, is exactly why I think this game is uniquely great, even if the pace (in terms of updates, not plot progression) is a bit glacial.

I don't mind a prostitution angle as such, so long as MC is doing it for the mission. I want MC to remain "badass". That does not preclude a mission going sideways and MC choosing to fuck her way out of it rather than shoot, because it's the most expedient, or getting corrupted in the sense that she likes things more than she should, in inner monologue. But MC should keep her agency, and on occasion get to do cool spy stuff like shooting Connor in the balls with a shotgun or give some henchman an unfortunate overdose after the sex, for example :p

Would just hate to see the game's story head down the usual "dum bimbo womenz bcums slut cumdump"-path. It's been done to death in multiple games already. The sexy/slutty femme fatale angle is way more interesting.

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
Completely agree. The excellent writing, complete with nerdy spy stuff and all, is exactly why I think this game is uniquely great, even if the pace (in terms of updates, not plot progression) is a bit glacial.

I don't mind a prostitution angle as such, so long as MC is doing it for the mission. I want MC to remain "badass". That does not preclude a mission going sideways and MC choosing to fuck her way out of it rather than shoot, because it's the most expedient, or getting corrupted in the sense that she likes things more than she should, in inner monologue. But MC should keep her agency, and on occasion get to do cool spy stuff like shooting Connor in the balls with a shotgun or give some henchman an unfortunate overdose after the sex, for example :p

Would just hate to see the game's story head down the usual "dum bimbo womenz bcums slut cumdump"-path. It's been done to death in multiple games already. The sexy/slutty femme fatale angle is way more interesting.
100% Agree I home they keep the MC in control using the boys who think they are using her... Don't mind the BarGirl route but lets not lose what makes MC special

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021

Exactly this - I love that there's inner conflict there (the way she recognizes what she's doing isn't exactly "right", but she keeps getting turned on, DAMMIT ^^) but she's gotta retain that agency. Also: YES to Connor getting some well-deserved ass kicking. I sort of imagined he'd have a redemption arc or something but I can't stand that asshole. :))

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

I think that Crush's approach is going to be just about exactly what you wish for. The player decisions will revolve around the MC collecting information (probably with more covert ops and maybe with some wet ops if the Thai gangs become a problem) while not arousing too much suspicion or gaining too much stress. Sex will be a tool, not an imperative. In general, I suspect that the sex routes will be the lower suspicion/higher stress options, and the covert shenanigans the higher suspicion/lower stress options.

Note that this is just informed speculation. Crush hasn't stated any of this in so many words.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Exactly this - I love that there's inner conflict there (the way she recognizes what she's doing isn't exactly "right", but she keeps getting turned on, DAMMIT ^^) but she's gotta retain that agency. Also: YES to Connor getting some well-deserved ass kicking. I sort of imagined he'd have a redemption arc or something but I can't stand that asshole. :))
I suspect that Conner is going to be around for a while, because the FA can manipulate him via his dick. Maybe shooting him will be her way of saying "I quit!" when the mission ends.

• Haha
Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Would be funny if Connor just stops fucking the MC after she becomes a bargirl. Who knows, maybe he only fucks the girls behind the bar and isn't big on 1000 dick sluts if he has a choice.

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Would be funny if Conner just stops fucking the MC after she becomes a bargirl. Who knows, maybe he only fucks the girls behind the bar and isn't big on 1000 dick sluts if he has a choice.
Hard to say.

The reason Conner blackmails you into sex, is that Crush needs sex to happen in the game or people will leave, outside Conner there almost is none. Thing is once you starting to prostitute yourself there is no mechanical reason why the game needs to. The audience can get their sex scenes from the prostitution events. Conner could easily not want to dip is dick into whores and risk STDs.

Saying that, I also think Crush might want to keep Conner forcing himself on the player as a villain thing. He wants us to hate him and thus he keeps abusing the player with Conner. It also makes sense that Conner doesn't view women who have fucked 1000 men as diminished. He is a pimp after all.

It's actually hard to predict. In a way I want to say he significantly reduces but not stops his fucking you because Crush doesn't want to write that many sex scenes an episode. I'm actually curious how Crush is going to show the sex scenes because there should be a few a shift and there is no way he is going to write so many. Would take to much time, but they would also get stale and repetitive if they are TOO frequent. Maybe he only will describe one a shift? I don't know what he is going to do.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be interesting to see how it goes. I could see the first couple days of her being a bargirl essentially being episodes with a lot of sex and inner conflict then Crush just going into a basic description for "short time" work. Leaving the sexy descriptive scenes to be bar fines, vip, parties, shows, etc.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes