Riven

Aug 6, 2016
I'm sorry, but how does this update fulfill its role of setting up things for the three side quests? As far as I can tell, nothing changed in that regard. We didn't get to talk about our upcoming date with Mac/Russian guy. No mention of booth job. Where was the setup? Did I miss it, or did Crush forget to put it in?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
It was more a setup for the main story. It won't be long until the agent becomes a bar girl. The new girl starts on Monday, so I will give the agent another 2 or 3 shifts until the decision is made. Also, even though it looks like a decision, in reality is not. What do we know: there can be only 2 farang girls that can serve drinks. The new girl and either the agent or Roxy. Connor said that in order to keep your job you need to get on the good side of Nin and Lu. The only issue is that if you do that, they will most likely select you to be a bar girl. On the other hand, if you don't end up in their good graces, they will probably let you go. For them, to be a bar girl is a step up, not a punishment.

The question is, what will you need to do in order to befriend them? Theory time, there might be two ways of doing that
  1. Go on the agent path and somehow compromise Roxy
  2. Pass the test - they might ask you to keep an important client company because there is no other girl available. If you don't, Roxy will go instead and that is the end of the story - you are out
Some other things that were part of the setup:
  1. the tracking ring - in the last mission, at one point you took off your ring. There is a good possibility that the agent will end up in a difficult situation, where she doesn't have the ring with her and she must agree with everything in order to get out safely
  2. the clinic - a bit of foreshadowing; the fact that you now track all the information from the clinic computer will probably be used later, when you'll do your own medical checkup
  3. Instagram - now you can move forward with the photographer side quest
  4. Connor is off on Monday, somebody else must pay you and I think that is a first for the game.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
No mentioned sidequests in this episode, that is a bit sad, but it was good enough. VIP room scene was hot and Connor sex scene was fine as well because it is actually what you can expect and both of them fine with it just like that, buildup for MC was very good imo, she'd wanted it. Sex images with bargirls are good as well.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
No mentioned sidequests in this episode, that is a bit sad, but it was good enough. VIP room scene was hot and Connor sex scene was fine as well because it is actually what you can expect and both of them fine with it just like that, buildup for MC was very good imo, she'd wanted it. Sex images with bargirls are good as well.
Considering we haven't gotten to the three sidequests already setup (date with Mac, Con with the IT guys, White Russian), it would be foolish to offer more already... well, except if you turned down the already available ones.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
So my impression of the episode, actually very good, well written, lots of detail during the infiltration with attempts to make it sound realistic and based on actual lockpicking etc.

But I agree with others here that it felt short in terms of actual length. I think potentially this update would have been fine if released at the 50 day mark, from jan 23rd (the last update) to March 14th, would have made 50 days, and for this size of an update it would have actually been perfect. Unfortunately the update was delayed until March 31st, making it feel like it took 2 weeks longer than what it should have taken given what was there. Overall, not egregious on the timing, but also I'm left wishing there was more content given the timing. So i'm not up in arms about it, it is what it is, and maybe it was a difficult update to write given how detailed and quality written a lot of the update is.
I agree 100% with you.

It was overall good but slow. Not really a scam at this pace but still painful to wait for. I really liked that Crush used the new art style to show a sex scene with the bargirl. The two events this patch were really good quality, both felt unique. I am curious for the next update, will they push for the bargirl or just focus on the training and save the bargirl for the update after that... I worry that Crush will string it along as long as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tejerk and Breezerr

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, once again nothing hot in sex scene with Connor, its boring and predictable. I would like to see more sexual maybe even sex with VIP guests, even if that would be an option. Why not, because of some plan for the game! The only plan should be adding sexual, hot, spicy, exciting scenes with many options, which I am eager to play, the plan is minor issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAISLTIN12345

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Update was average. We already got the "Nah im just a barmaid not a whore" scene with the Russians.
Well, it wouldn't felt right if MC would just go and fuck these guys either. Guess MC is on the edge about becoming bargirl and will probably get some "soon"

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah, once again nothing hot in sex scene with Connor, its boring and predictable. I would like to see more sexual maybe even sex with VIP guests, even if that would be an option. Why not, because of some plan for the game! The only plan should be adding sexual, hot, spicy, exciting scenes with many options, which I am eager to play, the plan is minor issue.
I thought the negotiations with the VIPs was pretty hot actually.

Reactions: SikaNauta

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
Well, it wouldn't felt right if MC would just go and fuck these guys either. Guess MC is on the edge about becoming bargirl and will probably get some "soon"
I thought the negotiations with the VIPs was pretty hot actually.
I thought too but the "No" killed it for me...
Why not a thing in between? The narrative was all the time: "It's shady, it's wrong, but it makes me wet as hell working here" - all the teasing, nipple pinching and so on
She could have offered just blowjobs and ends drenched in cum from all the dicks...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I thought too but the "No" killed it for me...
Why not a thing in between? The narrative was all the time: "It's shady, it's wrong, but it makes me wet as hell working here" - all the teasing, nipple pinching and so on
She could have offered just blowjobs and ends drenched in cum from all the dicks...
1. She knew that other girls who had horned in on bar girl action had been hurt by bar girls, and
2. She did not want to become a prostitute.

I don't see why it is so hard to understand. Once she takes money for sex, she no longer can tell the owners of the club that she won't be a bar girl because she doesn't want to prostitute herself. She can enjoy the attention without being moronic enough to throw away the only leverage she has to keep working as a bartender.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah but she's okay with being Connor's personal fleshlight. Such a leverage she has. :ROFLMAO:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah but she's okay with being Connor's personal fleshlight. Such a leverage she has. :ROFLMAO:
She has rationalized the Conner sex as being something that all of the waitresses do, because that is true. It certainly weakens the "no sex for money" argument when she accepts bonuses for servicing him, but she probably rationalizes taking the bonus by asserting to herself that she'd have fucked him anyway.

She obviously considers a stranger's "I'll give you X dollars for sex" to be a different category than her boss's "thanks for the sex, here's a little something in gratitude." You might disagree with her reasoning, but that doesn't make her reasoning incorrect.

Reactions: w00de and XJ347
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes