CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
There are placeholders from...five or six updates ago that haven't been replaced. So, I'm going to go with: forgotten.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Speaking of this...I'm working on a release of a FA inspired Twine game but definitely need some coding help, most expressly on the HTML side of things so that it looks good. Anyone here amongst the dissenters/complainers that have this skillset that want to work on it with me?
Best to post in the Development section here. I'm familiar with the source of Female Agent (unofficially) and I can say it's pretty extensive / best looking / probably pushing the limits of its game engine (e.g. avatar). If it's just the appearance of your game that's not so difficult (basically just CSS) but if it's core mechanics / features those require significant dev time.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

[Ep 1.18] Release this week
Hey guys! Just working on some finishing touches, it's very nearly ready! Expect a release some time this week.
I wasn't even going to post a report because it's so close, but thought it was better to stay in comms even so. Okay, gonna get straight back to it!

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019

[Ep 1.18] Release this week
Hey guys! Just working on some finishing touches, it's very nearly ready! Expect a release some time this week.
I wasn't even going to post a report because it's so close, but thought it was better to stay in comms even so. Okay, gonna get straight back to it!
inb4 last minute postpone on Sunday.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
When do we expext full release realistically?
Full? As in...complete game?

Game initial release here? 2017
What year is it now? 2023

Have we been even introduced to the 'end boss' [if we use usual game terms]? No.

So, that means we're not even at the mid-point from a story construction standpoint. Which means, at best, at current pace? 2029-2030?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Define "full" and "realistically".

If Crush ever actually tries to re-integrate with the life path version, and tries to make all the skills and shit from that matter, and actually introduces all the gameplay and story elements for Bangkok he's teased over time, but keeps up the tectonic pace of updates? Probably never, as in it seems more likely either Crush or HTML will reach end of lifetime than that the game gets completed before one of those two happens.

If he fully commits to cutting the life path, sticks with a simpler VN style game, forgets about optional hypnosis and the like, and finally figures out a way to actually pick up the develoment pace to deliver a scene/episode every 2 months? 2030, but realistically, that's all the pigs flying.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
If we are talking full game finished release, realistically, never. It will either get rebooted, abandoned, or the idea cut drastically down and pushed out the door just so Crush can say he finished it. Just enjoy the ride if you can.

If you mean this release. I would guess April 1st since that strings around at least a few patrons for another month they might or might not have paid for otherwise.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
The game is on it's... 3rd? incarnation. Each time, the game starts later, stats mean even less, some story elements get cut, but the story goes a bit further.

I'm expecting there won't be a final version till it gets once again rebooted and it starts on your first day at the bar. 1/2 the stuff that currently happens after that doesn't happen, even more simplistic avatar system, the choice between likes old men, promiscious and exhibitionist meaningless as you have no choice anymore as you're practically naked doing your job and have no choice but to be some fuck toy for the old man, and forced to be some sex slave for the brothel. Then one day he'll show up, they'll do the raid, you'll get extracted and game over.

Maybe not... but I don't think there is anyone holding thier breath.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Midnoblu

Mar 28, 2023
I just wanted to say I love this game, I found it after the 'spin off' version Girl Spy. I love the attention to detail with the spy aspects, but it's just the general sense of a world trip as a hot woman I enjoy the most. It's really good and so well made. Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: boobthief

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Full? As in...complete game?

Game initial release here? 2017
What year is it now? 2023

Have we been even introduced to the 'end boss' [if we use usual game terms]? No.

So, that means we're not even at the mid-point from a story construction standpoint. Which means, at best, at current pace? 2029-2030?
It's not that type of game.

There (probably) won't be a 100% platinum achievement, crafting g-string skins / transmogs in endgame. (Probably) doubt we will be raiding the Bangkok Cafe and upgrading our piercings with gems.

There's already DLC-like content with the earlier life path stuff. So there's potentially no end to that.

There was a time, about a year plus ago, when a lot / (most?) people just wanted to get to Bangkok. So a lot (most?) are satisfied now.

But the content updates end, like every other game, when it is no longer financially viable.

Reactions: SikaNauta
Mar 21, 2022
Define "full" and "realistically".

If Crush ever actually tries to re-integrate with the life path version, and tries to make all the skills and shit from that matter, and actually introduces all the gameplay and story elements for Bangkok he's teased over time, but keeps up the tectonic pace of updates? Probably never, as in it seems more likely either Crush or HTML will reach end of lifetime than that the game gets completed before one of those two happens.

If he fully commits to cutting the life path, sticks with a simpler VN style game, forgets about optional hypnosis and the like, and finally figures out a way to actually pick up the develoment pace to deliver a scene/episode every 2 months? 2030, but realistically, that's all the pigs flying.
well uhhh...
the game is good and well written. But if it is not completed what is the reason to follow this such a game? I mean, the progress is very slow I don't know why.. Maybe it is not getting enough financial support to continue developing or something else?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes