spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
After playing a while, my browser takes forever to save/load, any idea on how to fix or know the cause of it? I use firefox if that matters.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Maybe there's some conflict with your plugins? Or you have something going on in the background (such as an antivirus program checking each and every new creation of a file)? As someone that also uses FFox to play this game, I've never encountered any slowdowns during the save/load process or at any other point in the game. Runs smooth for me, but then again, I don't have a lot of plugins on that browser either... Hopefully by comparing your experience with mine you'll be able to find the cause of those slowdown issues, spartan2177. Good luck!

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
sept 2017...
yawn #gamestonowhere
so simulator and prostitution are still planned tags?
because they arent tech. in the game yet, tech, the game is still a visual novel with ALOT of paperdolls and imagination
game still stop abruptly after the initial D?

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
I have the patreon version of the HTML in case anyone is interested, there's not much difference from the normal version tho, you can choose bigger boobs and several kinks but that's it right now

Reactions: DJD

vultron

May 19, 2018
I don't know why but I enjoy the build up of making your character more than actually playing out being a agent. lol

• Sad

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great game and MC, but: new update after 4 months and still no Bangkok. Maybe in 1.5 then?

edit: ok, this is an old beta update. 1.5 is coming soon. I'm Patron, I should be more informed.

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
No. AFAIK, version 1.5.0 mainly upgrades the avatar, the ability to choose clothes for Operation Lioness (like in Dubai), and I think a photoshoot in the agency for your fake social media account. Frankly we're not getting Bangkok anytime soon. Personally I'm indifferent since I'm not a patron and have no intention of becoming one in the foreseeable future.

lioness

Feb 1, 2018
After 4 months of waiting we got new update! Great! And whats new??? Eh, just some bug fixes, I guess.
Development of this game clearly continues at its usual speed. You can expect 1st actual gameplay from Bangkok in 2-4 years.
They are almost done with a major art update. They have almost daly updates on Patrion.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
Daily updates is not daily progress. Many of us have been following or were a backer.
Because of this I know there are more followers everyday. It's a well "guided" project.
Lots of female representation in the "voice" of the project.
Momentum? nah. we like the "code" lol
I'm not trying to be a jerk here. It's been....
a very long time.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Im no backer so i have no right to whine but, man this takes time! Sad because the game is really nice! And i still would like to see an offline version some day! Maybe when it's done in 3 to 6 years!;)
What you can download in the first post lets you play offline.

Surprisingly enjoyable game, even though it seems like it was started back in 2017... My inner patreon hater is thinking bad things about you mr Crushstation.

Aug 22, 2018
I think all the extra work they've put in on this makes this an interesting game. While the basic outline is the same, they've added a lot of stuff under the hood so the speak that will hopefully take this from a more or less generic html game where you are more or less guided to the next goal on rails or something that's a bit more open world and unique. A lot of time spend on the artwork and templates and the like that will give them a lot of flexibility in the future. Hopefully they keep at it. Also seriously, let's get to fucking bangkok already!

Reactions: tayden23

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
4 months for a few bug fixes, oh boy. I actually really do like this game and its premise but this is just disappointing. Looks like this turns into another NewLife kinda thing: waiting forever for updates only to get nothing in terms of content. And this game has been out for a while, no? It's ridiculous that the character creation has more actual content than the game itself.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes