Recommending Female domination Games

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
If it's 3D you're after, give 'Under The Witch' a shot. Still in the development phase, but it's amazing.
Escalation is a 3D game with great sound (in Japanese with subtitiles) but there's no free roaming, just watching scripted scenes one after another. There are only 3 paths though and one can select the outfits when replaying.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
i wish we had more coruption hypnosis in femdom games in the style of defenestration or third crisis i dont like those couse they are a bit to rapey but id love the slow methodical brainwashing like in defenestration like a older not really that atractive woman hyonotizing the himbo protagonist

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
i wish we had more coruption hypnosis in femdom games in the style of defenestration or third crisis i dont like those couse they are a bit to rapey but id love the slow methodical brainwashing like in defenestration like a older not really that atractive woman hyonotizing the himbo protagonist
in maledom games there are a variety of men from fat and ugly to old to muscular studs but in femdom games its just 10/10 bombshells which is boring the tot thread were shitting their pants couse a slightly overweight woman was aded id wish if we had more atypical women as femdoms older women not atractive i just find it hotter when unasuming normal women are dominating the protag

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Don't know if it was already mentioned, but I may add TIME FOR YOU to the list. It's not really a femdom game, but contains some nice female domination scenes especially with Akane in the 2nd chapter.

Dec 24, 2020
in maledom games there are a variety of men from fat and ugly to old to muscular studs but in femdom games its just 10/10 bombshells which is boring the tot thread were shitting their pants couse a slightly overweight woman was aded id wish if we had more atypical women as femdoms older women not atractive i just find it hotter when unasuming normal women are dominating the protag
It does seem to be a genera where people aren't very creative. Which is weird, because I think there is a lot of potential for characters besides "Hot woman whips you". Like your idea of being hypnotized by an older woman mixed with some himbo romance would be great.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
It does seem to be a genera where people aren't very creative. Which is weird, because I think there is a lot of potential for characters besides "Hot woman whips you". Like your idea of being hypnotized by an older woman mixed with some himbo romance would be great.
tbh i find old school whips and chains femdom more quaint and cute then anything but a seemingly boring and unasuming older women slowly enslaving the protag with ypnosis woould be great by himbo i mean women exploiting the male protag

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
tbh i find old school whips and chains femdom more quaint and cute then anything but a seemingly boring and unasuming older women slowly enslaving the protag with ypnosis woould be great by himbo i mean women exploiting the male protag
Somewhere itt I pitched an idea/hypothetical for a femdom game with multiple, yet different doms surrounding different fetishes. I really like the idea of a femdom game where the girls actually like the protagonist for a reason, and there is a build up and story for everything going on.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Somewhere itt I pitched an idea/hypothetical for a femdom game with multiple, yet different doms surrounding different fetishes. I really like the idea of a femdom game where the girls actually like the protagonist for a reason, and there is a build up and story for everything going on.
or they seem him as man meat or a means to and end i like the idea of male charachters being exploited

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I wanted to recommend you all game with femdom
Asian Female MC, female domination, lesbian, transgender content is also avalible
Game is still in early development but next update will came out in week (+-)
full lesbian content is avalible - you can Play without seeing any dick
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v0-394-after-choices.77485/
Our MC: 1224192_2c.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I wanted to reccomend you all game with femdom
Asian Female MC, female domination, lesbian, transgender content is also avalible
Game is still in early development but next update will came out in week (+-)
full lesbian content is avalible - you can Play without seeing any dick
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v0-394-after-choices.77485/
Our MC: View attachment 1202589
New public version relased today (0.395)
Also lesbian incest content is avalible from this update ;)

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Man that was a lot of reading and catching up, what a trip down memory lane. Sorry if some people got likes from a few months back and its like "WTF?" out of nowhere ^_^;;

I've been unable to have a lot of time so I am trying to game as much as possible. Slave high got an update it is VERY good, I recommend becoming a patreon if you want to try it now, otherwise it will be available in a week or two (which might be better since we hammer out all the bugs) I absolutely love it, Taco is top tier as always ^_^ (I'm majorly on team Mei, she really won me over this update, but I won't spoil)

Closed game is...definitely going to be a brutal game. I'm playing it in small doses because I am well aware how empress games tend to go, but its going to be amazing. (Aseratrix probably not the game for you since its going to be the same vein as Starless, unless you changed your mind about it. Same company/Author, same slow pace. Although about 30 minutes in and getting raped by a crazy futa in a gimp suit was pretty hot, female rape, she apparently is not allowed to use her cock on anyone but her mistress :p)

Weekend Lollygagging doesn't have a lot of femdom, its a little weird, but I don't dislike it (although some characters smoke..if that keeps up going forward, I'm definitely going to have to drop it)

Not a femdom game perse, but fun none-the-less is "Saving Yandere", but there isn't a lot of content to it yet, but I am actually quite enjoying it.

Black Garden got an update recently, The Big Score as well (I dunno if its already been uploaded onto this site yet), and...hrm. I can't think of any other updates that anyone wouldn't know from this site since I got the updates here.

I see there is more people kinda in the same mind space as me in what I'd like to imagine in femdom, that's kinda neat. I'm sorry about the lack of direct links for convenience (not actually sorry), I'm very lazy at this time.

Have fun all o/ I am a bit sad there isn't a whole ton of new femdom games, but a lot of ones I like got updated, so yay that.

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
Man that was a lot of reading and catching up, what a trip down memory lane. Sorry if some people got likes from a few months back and its like "WTF?" out of nowhere ^_^;;

Closed game is...definitely going to be a brutal game. I'm playing it in small doses because I am well aware how empress games tend to go, but its going to be amazing. (Aseratrix probably not the game for you since its going to be the same vein as Starless, unless you changed your mind about it. Same company/Author, same slow pace. Although about 30 minutes in and getting raped by a crazy futa in a gimp suit was pretty hot, female rape, she apparently is not allowed to use her cock on anyone but her mistress :p)
Thanks for the heads-up about 'Closed Game'. Is there a lot of HS/WS content, and can you actively pursue it, or is it like Starless and it just happens and MC just has to endure?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the heads-up about 'Closed Game'. Is there a lot of HS/WS content, and can you actively pursue it, or is it like Starless and it just happens and MC just has to endure?
I'm not very far because I'm pacing myself (its a game you're going to need to be in the right head space for) but minor spoiler, while MC is getting raped, a girl next to him is getting raped along side him, I suspect its going to be the latter, you're going to have to endure quite a bit. In fact, of this author, all his games seem to follow a trend of having several endings, but only 1 is good, 2 are "okay" at best, the rest are all bad endings, and there is 1-2 absolutely horrible endings. It errs heavy on the cruel side, I can't imagine this game is an exception since many of the themes from starless are already rearing their head (Classism, rich controlling and playing with lives, disregard for life, etc.)

Edit: admittedly I am not sure what you mean by HS/WS, sorry (there is just too many abbreviations and acronyms to keep track of)

Reactions: Opal Games

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
I'm not very far because I'm pacing myself (its a game you're going to need to be in the right head space for) but minor spoiler, while MC is getting raped, a girl next to him is getting raped along side him, I suspect its going to be the latter, you're going to have to endure quite a bit. In fact, of this author, all his games seem to follow a trend of having several endings, but only 1 is good, 2 are "okay" at best, the rest are all bad endings, and there is 1-2 absolutely horrible endings. It errs heavy on the cruel side, I can't imagine this game is an exception since many of the themes from starless are already rearing their head (Classism, rich controlling and playing with lives, disregard for life, etc.)

Edit: admittedly I am not sure what you mean by HS/WS, sorry (there is just too many abbreviations and acronyms to keep track of)
Ah, I was hoping there would be a bit more ability to choose experiencing kinks rather than just having them forced on you (although I'm not complaining too much!). Sorry, there really are loads of abbreviations in this world! HS = hardsports (scat) WS = watersports (piss)