Recommending Female domination Games

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I see there are quite a big list of games featuring femdom, but can anyone tell me please about femdom games that have main focus on pegging/strapon or at least have have this theme among other femdom fetishes?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I see there are quite a big list of games featuring femdom, but can anyone tell me please about femdom games that have main focus on pegging/strapon or at least have have this theme among other femdom fetishes?
Darktoz's games have pegging: The Asylum, Captured by Dark Elves. Taco's 'Second Class' has strapon scenes, if I recall correctly his Slave High too (it's avoidable, so I skipped it). If you enter Cassie's dom route in 'Summer Scent' there'll be pegging action too and quite extensive imo. There's a fair amount of pegging in "Shattered", but you have to choose correct LI for that if I remember correctly. There are fantasy pegging scenes in "Peniban Quest" (played long time ago, but there's quite a lot of them if I'm not mistaken). That's a few titles from the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Darktoz's games have pegging: The Asylum, Captured by Dark Elves. Taco's 'Second Class' has strapon scenes, if I recall correctly his Slave High too (it's avoidable, so I skipped it). If you enter Cassie's dom route in 'Summer Scent' there'll be pegging action too and quite extensive imo. There's a fair amount of pegging in "Shattered", but you have to choose correct LI for that if I remember correctly. There are fantasy pegging scenes in "Peniban Quest" (played long time ago, but there's quite a lot of them if I'm not mistaken). That's a few titles from the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.
Thanks for the list of these games, some of the I already know like Asylum and Dark Elves, others hear for the first time. like Summer Scent. If I am not mistaken Slave high is demo, Ive played it. and there was only one day of gameplay. It will be interesting to try out all this games.

Reactions: Ianuda and Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the list of these games, some of the I already know like Asylum and Dark Elves, others hear for the first time. like Summer Scent. If I am not mistaken Slave high is demo, Ive played it. and there was only one day of gameplay. It will be interesting to try out all this games.
You're welcome. I'm not personally into pegging so I never looked for it and even tried to avoid it, so that makes it more difficult for me to remember games with such content. "Summer Scent" is a VN with multiple routes, if you don't want to skip dom route here's a spoiler to use at your own convenience: to enter the Cassie dom path you have to rub/massage her feet 1st time you get the chance, it triggers the route; and of course try to collect her dom points; I'd also suggest being nice to Eve as the game can suddenly jump to some bad ending (but it's still quite far from being finished). "Shattered" involves a lot of feminisation/sissification btw.

Reactions: Ianuda

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, seems we can be friends ^_^
Penniban Quest is amazing
Magic Femdom has a girl that has it (I want to say Alex)
Slave High
Second Class has some and will have more going forward
Domina has one that has it but...shes the worst. As much as I like pegging, I can't like her
Kaiserinreich (put on hold)
Lilith's throne (I can't remember if this is only pegging through futa though. Actually do you like futa? I'm gonna guess since you play darktoz, you at least don't mind it)
Futadom World (since I came to conclusion last recommendation)
The Repurposing Center
Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS)
Corruption of Champions II (COC)
Whore of thrones strip (janky little weird game, but if you lose you get pegged which is hilarious. I tried to lose always XD)
Detective masochist (1 & 2)
The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama (I think this had some, I can't remember. It is minor if it did though, so its a pass just for pegging, but good game non the less)
The Violated Hero series (all of it)
Kinky Fight Club

Reactions: Ianuda and Staimh

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hey, seems we can be friends ^_^
Penniban Quest is amazing
Magic Femdom has a girl that has it (I want to say Alex)
Slave High
Second Class has some and will have more going forward
Domina has one that has it but...shes the worst. As much as I like pegging, I can't like her
Kaiserinreich (put on hold)
Lilith's throne (I can't remember if this is only pegging through futa though. Actually do you like futa? I'm gonna guess since you play darktoz, you at least don't mind it)
Futadom World (since I came to conclusion last recommendation)
The Repurposing Center
Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS)
Corruption of Champions II (COC)
Whore of thrones strip (janky little weird game, but if you lose you get pegged which is hilarious. I tried to lose always XD)
Detective masochist (1 & 2)
The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama (I think this had some, I can't remember. It is minor if it did though, so its a pass just for pegging, but good game non the less)
The Violated Hero series (all of it)
Kinky Fight Club
Thanks for the help. Yep femdom strapon and futa on male are two themes that I am fond of. I'd wish there were more games on this topics. Ive began to play Second Class, pretty interesting game, especially those mechanics with dressing.
As for trying lose to the girls, yep in this kind of games even if you know that it will lead to bad end, it still interesting to see it hehe

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for the help. Yep femdom strapon and futa on male are two themes that I am fond of. I'd wish there were more games on this topics. Ive began to play Second Class, pretty interesting game, especially those mechanics with dressing.
As for trying lose to the girls, yep in this kind of games even if you know that it will lead to bad end, it still interesting to see it hehe
I reckon at least 50% of the games with the sissification tag have pegging or trans on male themes. Although as has been mentioned on this (or perhaps another thread before) they often sometimes to spiral into a male MC as abused cumdump scenarios. On the other hand a lot of them are never completed (so never get to that far) and the pegging usually comes early on.

Dec 24, 2020
I wish that it seemed like the doms in femdom games actually liked the MC. The chase and seduction reversal is a lot of fun, but when it's just people being abusive to the MC,( and the MC being weak willed for no reason) it's super off putting imo. I feel the same way about games with female MCs and male characters that are really awful/the author buts the girl's anguish in detail. :/

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I wish that it seemed like the doms in femdom games actually liked the MC. The chase and seduction reversal is a lot of fun, but when it's just people being abusive to the MC,( and the MC being weak willed for no reason) it's super off putting imo. I feel the same way about games with female MCs and male characters that are really awful/the author buts the girl's anguish in detail. :/
There are loving femdom routes in some games, for example in "Second Class" (with "roommate" if you'll help her after school visit), "Mistresses of the Forest" (with Clessa) and I assume "Slave High" will also have one with the Asian girl (forgot her name).

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Strongly agree. Also particularly like the chase/seduction/early coercion stages of many games but find the eventual cumslut/cocksleeve scenarios complete turn offs. Possibly this is a good thing about the number of unfinished games ?

There are paths in the Good Son (feminization/sissification) where the certain female antagonists show clear well intentioned interest in the MC (even though it may not work out).

Dec 24, 2020
Strongly agree. Also particularly like the chase/seduction/early coercion stages of many games but find the eventual cumslut/cocksleeve scenarios complete turn offs. Possibly this is a good thing about the number of unfinished games ?

There are paths in the Good Son (feminization/sissification) where the certain female antagonists show clear well intentioned interest in the MC (even though it may not work out).
I've played Good Son, and that is a really good example. It's also lets you save your gf from a predatory bull which is really sweet for a change.
I think ideally I'd like a game where the mc isn't a loser or a degenerate with no self control, but a nice person. The dommes all want him for their own, because they all like him for one reason or another besides " I wanna kick a dude in the balls/ laugh at someone". You Could even have the fetishes spread out among the ladies. Have one who is all foot based, a dommy mommy, petplay gal, sissy lover, a loving hotwife, Strong Strapon lady, and a BDSM and Toy based. And those are just general categories, you could be even more general if you wanted to. Plus then the game could be either a "pick your favorite gal <3" or a "You have a harem, but it's not going to go the way you thought kinda way".

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I think ideally I'd like a game where the mc isn't a loser or a degenerate with no self control, but a nice person. The dommes all want him for their own
Assume you've played Shattered, if not give it a go it's filled with dommes (male and female) for the MC to navigate through. It's not complete but I think there is a few days game time there. You can get trapped into certain paths so save regularly. There is a good walkthrough by the author on the download site if there are specific things you want to avoid.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Dec 24, 2020
Assume you've played Shattered, if not give it a go it's filled with dommes (male and female) for the MC to navigate through. It's not complete but I think there is a few days game time there. You can get trapped into certain paths so save regularly. There is a good walkthrough by the author on the download site if there are specific things you want to avoid.
I have not played Shattered. Mostly the descriptor of "cruel boss" made me avoid it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I have not played Shattered. Mostly the descriptor of "cruel boss" made me avoid it.
The cruel boss has two paths, a hard and soft one, it is also possible to attach the MC to other antagonists' paths, it has to be said most of te antagonists in the early game, the boss (Melinda), the boss' daughter (Rebecca) and the boss' business partner are all fairly abusive (although the boss' soft path goes pretty well). There are a number of other possibilities and at this stage I think a way of avoiding everyone but it's not 100% intuitive. Worth a go and Blake is a fine trap.

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I've played Good Son, and that is a really good example. It's also lets you save your gf from a predatory bull which is really sweet for a change.
I think ideally I'd like a game where the mc isn't a loser or a degenerate with no self control, but a nice person. The dommes all want him for their own, because they all like him for one reason or another besides " I wanna kick a dude in the balls/ laugh at someone". You Could even have the fetishes spread out among the ladies. Have one who is all foot based, a dommy mommy, petplay gal, sissy lover, a loving hotwife, Strong Strapon lady, and a BDSM and Toy based. And those are just general categories, you could be even more general if you wanted to. Plus then the game could be either a "pick your favorite gal <3" or a "You have a harem, but it's not going to go the way you thought kinda way".
yeah the KNEEL BITCH HAHAH I MUST BREAK YOU shit is oversaturated in femdom..hence why i dislike that shit game karlsons gambit