Recommending Female domination Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I totally agree with you there. I'm mainly a "foot guy" myself so I can not really complain, but it's sad to see that many of the games in the genre exclude so many other aspects of femdom. At the same time, the biggest problem is probably volume. Femdom is a fairly niche genre / kink already, and some elements unfortunately attract even fewer players / patreons / fans. Feet is one of the biggest kinks in the world, and obviously attracts a lot more people. I would assume that people in general want to see what they like in the games, so you can't really blame them for voting for what they like.

on another note. CrimsonGrey the creator of Mistresses of the Forest, which was a pure foot game, have said that his next game will include a wider assortment of fetishes within femdom in his latest patreon post. May be worth it to keep a look out for that!
Not to step on anyone's toes, I am absolutely not diminishing anyone here, but I'm honestly of the opinion feet is becoming so common place, its the "safe" option for experimental femdom, that it just may as well be vanilla at this point. To reiterate, I'm not saying anyones preferences/desires are any less, or that its "not real" I just feel feet are becoming a widely accepted/common practice.

Edit: I should read fully next time, you more or less said the same thing...

• Haha
Reactions: Arthas12 and Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Not even considering, that in case of literature those narrative tools are used as either to hit home the critique of said circumstances or used to make a character-development plot plausible.
That's all true, but as far as I remember, Karlsson's Gambit does use the sick brother's predicament as part of the explicitly femdom fetish, does it not? (Mind you, I'm arguing for lakano here. I myself was annoyed at: 1) the tear-jerking nature of such plots/dominations; 2) the ability to control multiple characters.)

On the other hand, you have Estate: Dominate which pushes the main character into slavery over his dead parents, IIRC, but they're merely part of the background, rarely mentioned. I wonder what lakano's take would be on it. (I finished the latest build yesterday, btw, quite nice execution, but I yearn for the continuation!)

But you will also have people who reject a particular kind of story on principle. Just like those feminists who try to shove their lies into historical/fantasy depictions of women which they cannot bare if they are misogynist/realistic. Maybe, lakano is of that variety. "If it's fiction, it should be pleasant." - Although pleasantries might be found precisely in analyzing such predicaments!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Please remember rule 1:
Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
That's all true, but as far as I remember, Karlsson's Gambit does use the sick brother's predicament as part of the explicitly femdom fetish, does it not? (Mind you, I'm arguing for lakano here. I myself was annoyed at: 1) the tear-jerking nature of such plots/dominations; 2) the ability to control multiple characters.)

On the other hand, you have Estate: Dominate which pushes the main character into slavery over his dead parents, IIRC, but they're merely part of the background, rarely mentioned. I wonder what lakano's take would be on it. (I finished the latest build yesterday, btw, quite nice execution, but I yearn for the continuation!)

But you will also have people who reject a particular kind of story on principle. Just like those feminists who try to shove their lies into historical/fantasy depictions of women which they cannot bare if they are misogynist/realistic. Maybe, lakano is of that variety. "If it's fiction, it should be pleasant." - Although pleasantries might be found precisely in analyzing such predicaments!
i just dont care for real life healthcare shadyness and corporate evil in my generic slideshow femdom game tbh i like media which analyses things and questions things especially capitalisem...but not in my cheap slideshow generic femdom game ..i play these games for escapisem

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
In regards to the disturbing narrative backdrops of these games, you could have also mentioned Harshville, is that they give a tangible sense of helplessness which for some, aids in suspending disbelief and heightens the humiliation felt when treated badly by the dominant females. Its truly the level of intensity which context can create.
I like Harshville. Quite an abundant number of choices there, a diverse character cast. Although some paths are bugged, and I wonder whether it's a good idea to remove reputation for performing submissive acts. It seems too clear-cut with this dom/sub dichotomy.

On intensity - are you tacitly implying that gentleness can't be intense?

Ps: feminists are entirely correct about the history of female oppression (the actual ones, not the third wave trans-ideologues).
I meant to compare it to how "it's wrong to depict bad things, only good things may be depicted in a fictional universe at all".

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am sure it can be. Its just not for me when it comes to femdom. I rather like the intensity which comes with the escalation of extreme domination in femdom.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Some of us might like it gentle and sweet and some might prefer it harsh and rough... and some, yet, might enjoy both. It is really a matter of individual taste which is subjective by definition, thus there is little point arguing about such things.

EDIT: Personally, I enjoy both (at least when it comes to fiction) and see nothing wrong with either.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I like Harshville. Quite an abundant number of choices there, a diverse character cast. Although some paths are bugged, and I wonder whether it's a good idea to remove reputation for performing submissive acts. It seems too clear-cut with this dom/sub dichotomy.
Too bad the dev is taking a break. Probably means both Harshville and New Bejing will become abandoned...

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
A game not yet mentioned in this thread with some femdom in (I think, having read through this thread I'm really a little trepidatious at pretending I know what femdom is) is Descendo, although strictly much more sissification than femdom the main antagonist is a very dominant female and one of her friends, Raven, is definitely a femdom practitioner (and, I have to say, very arousing).
Game is incomplete but still being worked on and the serious femdom bit with Raven comes towards the end of the current content.
For what it's worth I think it's definitely one of the much better forays into sissification (if a little grindy in parts)

Sorry, additional edit because I missed out the main point I was trying to make. If I were to try to describe the physical actions Raven takes on the protagonist most would sound brutal and sadistic. However the writing, in my opinion, is well done, it describes the emotions and responses of the protagonist and Raven and their interplay, and I find the whole experience as described very erotic and arousing.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Quote removed at originator's request

I'm fairly new here but while browsing I have noticed your avatar a number of times. I've also noticed you've got a fairly high likes to posts ratio which I'm guessing means at least some members agree with you. Out of interest how many post are we talking about and are they all covering a related or similar topic ?

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I'm fairly new here but while browsing I have noticed your avatar a number of times. I've also noticed you've got a fairly high likes to posts ratio which I'm guessing means at least some members agree with you. Out of interest how many post are we talking about and are they all covering a related or similar topic ?
For all it's worth, I have saved this thread to the Wayback Machine & archive.vn. My ancient cringe will kill a 1000 years from now.

By the way, I greatly respect Ravenleaf, so unfortunate he's blocked me, and I will never ever talk to him again. I guess, I'm easy to hate. (One might even say he's not worthy of my attention, but I'm not judgemental/determinist of people in that way; I guess, I tend to focus on the positives personality-wise.)

I have started playing Heavy Five, quite nice so far. No sex scenes in Chapter 1? Clearly a labour of love.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Quote removed at originator's request

Well your predilection for Femdom explains why I've come across your Avatar a few times, also interested (although in what appears to be the slightly less hardcore end of the Femdon spectrum). If you have to take some time out so be it but keep the option of reappearing open.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
A game not yet mentioned in this thread with some femdom in (I think, having read through this thread I'm really a little trepidatious at pretending I know what femdom is) is Descendo, although strictly much more sissification than femdom the main antagonist is a very dominant female and one of her friends, Raven, is definitely a femdom practitioner (and, I have to say, very arousing).
Game is incomplete but still being worked on and the serious femdom bit with Raven comes towards the end of the current content.
For what it's worth I think it's definitely one of the much better forays into sissification (if a little grindy in parts)

Sorry, additional edit because I missed out the main point I was trying to make. If I were to try to describe the physical actions Raven takes on the protagonist most would sound brutal and sadistic. However the writing, in my opinion, is well done, it describes the emotions and responses of the protagonist and Raven and their interplay, and I find the whole experience as described very erotic and arousing.
I actually don't mind sissification games, but the HTML ones in particular follow a more or less same formula, its rare to find unique things (and actually many of them I wind up giving up on because the grammar is so horrendous I can't keep reading it). I think my biggest gripe is I've yet to find a sissification game that isn't inherently tied to gay. I know this is something many on this thread is vehemently against (cus sissification can really be considered misogynistic, and I agree), I for one prefer the humiliation side and would rather it was a monogamous relationship exploring a fetish/kink rather than a gateway into shipping off the sissy into a boytoy fuckslut for a bunch of men.

If this game doesn't go that route, I definitely want to give it a try, but I haven't really found an exception to this yet, not a real one anyway.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, here is something I think would be a fun femdom concept/sissy game that I have yet to see, but it would be my ideal way to play it out:

-Guy starts dating a girl
-She isn't attracted to him physically but loves his personality
-She begins to dom him and slowly sissify the guy, but not in a demeaning/cruel way, but as a way to "beautify" and "improve" him
-They do more and more things as the feminization progress
-He becomes mentally fully accepting of his feminization and she loves his looks
-They become a happy couple with all desires fulfilled, she dominates his life and aspect and he lives to cater to her wants and desires and both feel very fulfilled

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I actually don't mind sissification games, but the HTML ones in particular follow a more or less same formula, its rare to find unique things (and actually many of them I wind up giving up on because the grammar is so horrendous I can't keep reading it). I think my biggest gripe is I've yet to find a sissification game that isn't inherently tied to gay. I know this is something many on this thread is vehemently against (cus sissification can really be considered misogynistic, and I agree), I for one prefer the humiliation side and would rather it was a monogamous relationship exploring a fetish/kink rather than a gateway into shipping off the sissy into a boytoy fuckslut for a bunch of men.

If this game doesn't go that route, I definitely want to give it a try, but I haven't really found an exception to this yet, not a real one anyway.
Agree totally (not averse to an unexpected threesome but definitely not into ending up as a plaything for a bunch of men).
I would say the English and grammar on this one is better than most.
The game hasn't gone far enough to turn the protagonist into a cumdump yet but there are hints.
There are also hints there maybe a more equitable escape route perhaps even with the aforementioned Raven.
There is a thread for Descendo on this site so this may be better there.

One other thing about html sissification games, they are very rarely completed.

Last edited:

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

With the suggestion of a member of the forum from my game page

Could you please take few minutes of your time and answer this POLL :

It's a way to hear what you want me to do for my next project. I will delete my message if it's unwanted.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hi Everyone,

It's a way to hear what you want me to do for my next project. I will delete my message if it's unwanted.

I strongly encourage everyone to vote on this poll, Jon is a great dev!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Of course you're wanted, we've missed you a lot. Although "next project" is a bit sad to hear, when prison 2 is quite popular

Reactions: jinjonkun

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Of course you're wanted, we've missed you a lot. Although "next project" is a bit sad to hear, when prison 2 is quite popular
Quoting from The Prison 2 thread:

Because it's RPG Maker and even if I'm doing my best to do something interesting, I think some people dislike it and will never even try that game. But there is going to have more content and it's not going to end soon anyway.

My idea if there is a Renpy with femdom content and if I will do something like Femdom City, I could add characters or/and scenes from Prison 2 with repeatable scenes.