Recommending Female domination Games

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
your response is actually logical although tis basically apeal to authorety but still ...perhaps the flaw is that english is like my third language and i worded it poorly asterix seems genuinlly unstable but i do admit i could have worded it better ...i retracted my moralety statment because it wasent what i meant what i meant is that the little brother aspect urks me the wrong way due to personal experience in a third world health system ..i dont think a act of fiction is amoral ..to me the writing is rather generic for femdom games and nothing comapred to mistresses of the forest and tot there is no objective sence of taste no amount of authorety or education can dictate if taste is objective it isent ..i think the game is shit and generic you dont i genuinlly dont see why anyone would be upset other then truck loads of mental breakdown by asterix
I totally respect that you might not like the plot... but this hardly justifies using terms like "shit" to describe it. Neither does it justify being rude to other people who disagree with you.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Looks absolutely amazing so far! Taco is quickly becoming one of my favorite devs! :love:
He is absolutely chill and great. He interacts and talks a lot with his audience. He is on top of fixing errors/bugs and is very open to feedback. He's really awesome, I just hope others can see it too, dude really deserves more patreons. Also he's as fast as he is now with juggling his job and life on top of the games, He'd be absolutely amazing if he got enough to go full time

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
He is absolutely chill and great. He interacts and talks a lot with his audience. He is on top of fixing errors/bugs and is very open to feedback. He's really awesome, I just hope others can see it too, dude really deserves more patreons. Also he's as fast as he is now with juggling his job and life on top of the games, He'd be absolutely amazing if he got enough to go full time
I'm supporting him on Patreon now... along with Tess, Notty, Darktoz and JonKun

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm supporting him on Patreon now... along with Tess, Notty, Darktoz and JonKun
I get the rest, but JonKun is on a prolonged hiatus, isn't he? I know he did a fast holiday surprise, but for the most part he seemed like he really needs some time to recover. I hope he does though.

I'm supporting too many patreons to list them, but some other cool Devs besides what you mentioned, is Divination who does the big score, and Dokan who is creating Succubus Crest which is actually a really great game. My only concern with Succubus crest (Which is probably not an issue for most people here) is that the submissive side of it is gonna just turn into a bunch of feet content.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Vicious Circle is also very good, barring the usual bugs and language issues, I haven't checked the latest update yet tho.

I also wonder if Volbells and his Magic Femdom will ever be updated here. I hope so.

I am still not able to monetarily help sadly.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Vicious Circle is also very good, barring the usual bugs and language issues, I haven't checked the latest update yet tho.

I also wonder if Volbells and his Magic Femdom will ever be updated here. I hope so.

I am still not able to monetarily help sadly.
Vicious circle is good too, especially if you understand enough Russian to play the original version (which I do)... but last time I tried playing the English version, the grammar was so bad that it was totally ruining the experience for me

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I get the rest, but JonKun is on a prolonged hiatus, isn't he? I know he did a fast holiday surprise, but for the most part he seemed like he really needs some time to recover. I hope he does though.
He kinda is (so he suspended Patreon billing for now). Nevertheless, he still released a small update recently.

I'm supporting too many patreons to list them, but some other cool Devs besides what you mentioned, is Divination who does the big score, and Dokan who is creating Succubus Crest which is actually a really great game. My only concern with Succubus crest (Which is probably not an issue for most people here) is that the submissive side of it is gonna just turn into a bunch of feet content.
The Big Score looks interesting, I might check it out. Succubus Crest doesn't seem to be the kind of game I would generally enjoy based on the screenshots.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
He kinda is (so he suspended Patreon billing for now). Nevertheless, he still released a small update recently.

The Big Score looks interesting, I might check it out. Succubus Crest doesn't seem to be the kind of game I would generally enjoy based on the screenshots.
So, Succubus Crest was iffy for me too, but I talk to Dokan directly (also I may have possibly fed him a few ideas cus hes totally into femdom stuff as well...) There is some legit good playthrough and femdom scenes in there....or at least, I guess eventually. Like I said, I'm kinda having issues with feet people dominating all his polls...
Here is current poll standings for what scene to add:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Vicious circle is good too, especially if you understand enough Russian to play the original version (which I do)... but last time I tried playing the English version, the grammar was so bad that it was totally ruining the experience for me
Sadly I don't speak Russian, I speak Hungarian, (some) Finnish, Romanian, and English. Would love to read Dostoevsky in original tho :)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
So, Succubus Crest was iffy for me too, but I talk to Dokan directly (also I may have possibly fed him a few ideas cus hes totally into femdom stuff as well...) There is some legit good playthrough and femdom scenes in there....or at least, I guess eventually. Like I said, I'm kinda having issues with feet people dominating all his polls...
Here is current poll standings for what scene to add:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, might give it a try when there's more femdom content... got enough of feet-only content with MotF, LOL

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sadly I don't speak Russian, I speak Hungarian, (some) Finnish, Romanian, and English. Would love to read Dostoevsky in original tho :)
Ahhh, I'm jealous. I like Vicious circle, but as stated, the grammar is so bad I can't really tell what to do, or it just outright distracts me from what's going on. I can't read any foreign languages, I only know english Q_Q It got better since the first time I played it and was instantly getting game overs, but I honestly have to wait several months each update to make sure the grammar/english version gets cleaned up

• Haha

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, might give it a try when there's more femdom content... got enough of feet-only content with MotF, LOL
Right? there is some NTR/Face sitting stuff, but mostly its all foot stuff atm. But you get to play entirely submissive, which is something I appreciate if I can't have a proper femdom path. (I just can't see the appeal on playing asshole characters...I know its fun and great for people, I guess like femdom for me, its a chace for them to do something they can't normally do, but even in a game, I just feel bad. This is why I can't even play SWKOTR as a darkside)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ahhh, I'm jealous. I like Vicious circle, but as stated, the grammar is so bad I can't really tell what to do, or it just outright distracts me from what's going on. I can't read any foreign languages, I only know english Q_Q It got better since the first time I played it and was instantly getting game overs, but I honestly have to wait several months each update to make sure the grammar/english version gets cleaned up
English is the lingua franca of our day :) I hear Mandarin is next tho hehe.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Oh, I actually speak Hungarian too! (spent much of my teens and early twenties in Budapest). Russian is my mother tongue, though people say my English is as good as if I was a native speaker. I also speak French and German fluently, and can understand a number of other living and dead languages to some extent, LOL

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh, I actually speak Hungarian too! (spent much of my teens and early twenties in Budapest). Russian is my mother tongue, though people say my English is as good as if I was a native speaker. I also speak French and German fluently, and can understand a number of other living and dead languages to some extent, LOL
Wow! Nice, I reached my "reaction limit" for today :oops:, I owe you a like!;)

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
what i meant ism ore i find the story repugnant and too close to home and the femdom content is way to shallow generic to me and does not apeal to me in any way whatsoever women screaming KNEEL YOU PATHETIC BITCH in a dungeon coems off as pathetic to me not apealing ..again im glad you have content but its shit to me
Femdom is literally an abbreviation for female domination and that is exactly what the content of Karlsson's Gambit consists of. If you do not like the game, there is a relatively good probability that you are not a particularly big fan of the genre. If so, I would recommend you to try something else. In any case, there is no point in going into this thread, which is about femdom and explain to us why you do not like it. It seems like a waste of time for everyone.

I understand that different people have different opinions about what is included in the genre and have different turn ons. But there is no one here who benefits from hearing about why you do not like a game. If you have any games you would rather recommend, which you feel are part of the genre, be my guest. This is supposed to be a recommendation thread afterall.

I'm not in a position to classify what is and what isn't femdom, but Karlsson's Gambit is at least one of the best femdom games I have played.