Recommending Female domination Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Quoting from The Prison 2 thread:
Thank you.
Next project doesn't necessay mean that I'm going to stop prison 2. This is an additional project. There is at least one year of dev for The Prison 2.
In all fairness, that's what taco is doing, he gained more then 20 new patreons since the launch of slave high. It's true that RPGM does turn people away. On that note, Crossdressing in Camelot has been switching people's tune, he's swinging people over to RPGM with how well he managed to make it work with his story

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
there some good sir/madam posted good game(in my opinion) on giantesscity seems appropriate to share it here
author is but looks like she/he is offline for more than a year :cry: so all games is abandoned :cry:
game download

small demo prewiew(some sort of follow up from previous game)

there is also short demo boss fight(if link is correct)

games mostly giantess/size differences/feet crush/some vore and femdom of course

if you don't trust me, so you can check original thread on giantesscity

Reactions: calitos1o

JealousParsee

Jun 13, 2020
Does anyone have good recommendations for femdom games that involve hypnosis or other things like that? Also, might be a bit more of a niche thing but does anyone know things where height is involved, that being a smaller pov (male or female i don't really care who the pov is) and a taller woman?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone have good recommendations for femdom games that involve hypnosis or other things like that? Also, might be a bit more of a niche thing but does anyone know things where height is involved, that being a smaller pov (male or female i don't really care who the pov is) and a taller woman?
I can't recall any femdom game with heavy focus on hypnosis, The Asylum has some brainwash themes throughout the game though. With height, well most of these games have a variety of dommes, so usually you can find some that are taller than MC, in Femdom City there's a tall black domme (not much content with her though), Tower of Trample usually portrays dommes as a taller than MC.

BTW We have this thread dedicated to femdom and overall just a hanging place for those who enjoy content like that, soon there'll be a detailed list of femdom games (with info about included fetishes etc.), so you can try asking there too.

Reactions: JealousParsee

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Really? Any other? Where is the limit? I have heard here a woman who likes to drink a guys cum (even his piss) is still a femdom if she forces him into that activity. If she forces the sub to strangle her and fuck her from behind like a dog is she also still a femdom? Btw there is a game here with a femdom tag where the "Domme" has a scene like that...

Well I can't follow that logic. To me that is simply a kinky woman, who uses the control she was given to satisfy some of her kinks. I mean following that logic guys paying for professional dominatrices are into maledom then, since they control these women (with money) to satisfy their kinks.
That's an interesting question (sorry for commenting so late, but this actually does capture my imagination). I think the answer is: yes, it could. It may seem weird to femdom lovers in general that it would be "femdommy" to force a man to behave like a maledom to her. But in the end "the biggest sex organ is the brain" and it's all about the mindfuck, so if in this situation the man feels forced and used and the woman ends up enjoying the fact that he feels forced and used, then I'd have to say the form that this "forcing and using" takes is of less importance, more like a personal taste. I understand your reluctance, but consider this: if the man and the woman in this case felt more or less the same feelings that you feel when you're dominated by your wife -- if they had the same subspace-domspace internal feelings --, how could they explain any of that to you other than saying it was femdom to them? It certainly wasn't vanilla, and they'd probably refuse "maledom" as a descriptor. I guess sex is usually a mind game, and trying to attach it entirely to external circumstances is bound to end up leading to some paradox.

(I once had a girlfriend who wanted to roleplay a rape fantasy. She wasn't much into submissiveness, but she enjoyed this one thing. She wanted me to do a bunch of rapey things that I have no interest in -- frankly, raping a woman is just a total turn-off to me, it's like trying to have sex with a wall. But she insisted and even got angry at me, so I thought quickly and brought up some of my femdom interests, which she wasn't into at all, but she said she would "order" me "sternly" to do the things she wanted me to do. And well, it kind of worked... a little, at least. Humans are really weird beings.)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
That's an interesting question (sorry for commenting so late, but this actually does capture my imagination). I think the answer is: yes, it could. It may seem weird to femdom lovers in general that it would be "femdommy" to force a man to behave like a maledom to her. But in the end "the biggest sex organ is the brain" and it's all about the mindfuck, so if in this situation the man feels forced and used and the woman ends up enjoying the fact that he feels forced and used, then I'd have to say the form that this "forcing and using" takes is of less importance, more like a personal taste. I understand your reluctance, but consider this: if the man and the woman in this case felt more or less the same feelings that you feel when you're dominated by your wife -- if they had the same subspace-domspace internal feelings --, how could they explain any of that to you other than saying it was femdom to them? It certainly wasn't vanilla, and they'd probably refuse "maledom" as a descriptor. I guess sex is usually a mind game, and trying to attach it entirely to external circumstances is bound to end up leading to some paradox.

(I once had a girlfriend who wanted to roleplay a rape fantasy. She wasn't much into submissiveness, but she enjoyed this one thing. She wanted me to do a bunch of rapey things that I have no interest in -- frankly, raping a woman is just a total turn-off to me, it's like trying to have sex with a wall. But she insisted and even got angry at me, so I thought quickly and brought up some of my femdom interests, which she wasn't into at all, but she said she would "order" me "sternly" to do the things she wanted me to do. And well, it kind of worked... a little, at least. Humans are really weird beings.)
You might be able to convince yourself it is femdom, but I simply say (maledom) actions speak louder than (femdom) words. ;)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You might be able to convince yourself it is femdom, but I simply say (maledom) actions speak louder than (femdom) words. ;)
Honestly? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how its labeled, we like what we like. It just so happens the majority of things I like fall under the label of "femdom", but ultimately a relationship is not defined based on just sex. Since I know about you and your wife, I'd point out femdom falls into also all aspects even outside of the bedroom. But really, if we like whatever is going on, don't think it matters what its called. I personally don't like being forced to dom by being ordered to, I was in relationships like that and they just fall apart. But role-reversal is something a lot of people are fascinated by.

I kinda forgot where I was going with this. I don't have a lot of time to respond, sorry for this ramble, I had a point but I lost it somewhere along the way :S

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty2000

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
If you look at a couple posts back, there was some hypnosis recommendations. Shrinking/miniguy/etc is kind of its own beast, I can't really think of an instance where both themes were included together. If something pops to mind, I'll let you know, but at the moment I can't look through my library to tell you

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Honestly? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how its labeled, we like what we like. It just so happens the majority of things I like fall under the label of "femdom", but ultimately a relationship is not defined based on just sex. Since I know about you and your wife, I'd point out femdom falls into also all aspects even outside of the bedroom. But really, if we like whatever is going on, don't think it matters what its called. I personally don't like being forced to dom by being ordered to, I was in relationships like that and they just fall apart. But role-reversal is something a lot of people are fascinated by.

I kinda forgot where I was going with this. I don't have a lot of time to respond, sorry for this ramble, I had a point but I lost it somewhere along the way :S
I tend to agree. Don't get me wrong, I'm as attracted to the external show and its symbolism as Frosty2000 (being forced to dom is NOT what I'd sign up for to have fun), and I accept the basic truth behind "actions speak louder than words." Still... what you deduce from the actions can be misguided. Looks can be deceiving. So I will still insist that the final arbitrer of whether or not something is femdom is whether or not the participants feel it is -- if the feelings they get from it are like the feelings, say, Frosty2000 and his wife get from their interactions. It's all in the mind (and in the heart)! ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The new Resident Evil game has a certain femdom vibe:

Also google Hachi-Shaku-Sama. Seems to be the inspiration of this character.:whistle:

Reactions: lakano

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I completely forgot about this, did you know that there is a real BDSM gym that motivates their clients to work while being ordered around by a domme? It's only in Japan of course...but dang is it great...Its also like 3x more expensive than a standard gym of course, but you get a legit workout (like all of them are qualified fitness professionals) and they have a complete rewards/punishment system. (the first gym session is an extensive interview to find a good match and to find out what limits there are, to what degree, and who is a good fit)

Also google Hachi-Shaku-Sama. Seems to be the inspiration of this character.:whistle:
^I've read a doujin series (actually a really good one) that involves her. Also I play a lot of mahjong/watch mahjong anime, and there is a character in saki that is loosely based on her as well. Toyone is freaking adorable, I love Toyone so much :O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The BDSM-Gym sounds great. Have to research on that!
This is the experience of a mangaka going to the REAL gym, and their literal experience about it (two chapters total) also I think they advertise the actual gym somewhere:

The actual gym I looked into, the Dommes are really hot and have a wide variety of things they do. Some will even do things like have you do squats onto a dildo, can pee on your for reward/punishment (depending on what your preference about it is), of course spanking and whippings, smothering, wax play, etc. Its really fascinating. I honestly don't know why this idea hasn't branched out of Japan yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Mister_M

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
This is the experience of a mangaka going to the REAL gym, and their literal experience about it (two chapters total) also I think they advertise the actual gym somewhere:

The actual gym I looked into, the Dommes are really hot and have a wide variety of things they do. Some will even do things like have you do squats onto a dildo, can pee on your for reward/punishment (depending on what your preference about it is), of course spanking and whippings, smothering, wax play, etc. Its really fascinating. I honestly don't know why this idea hasn't branched out of Japan yet
True, that sounds awesome! But my guess is that Japan REAAAALLY loves their BDSM. That manga looks fun too!