Seeking Female Protagonist corruption games

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, I am looking for female protagonist games with corruption with the following features:
1. She is actually tricked or coerced(corruption) and does it reluctantly at least at first and then later maybe starts enjoying it. So not ones where she's a slut from the start.
2. 2d anime/hentai style graphics as opposed to western style or 3d, I just enjoy that more. No games that are only text based
3. English translation that is understandable, edited MTL is fine but not pure MTL poetry
4. NTR is fine but no scenes from the cuck's POV
5. No defeat to watch sex scene type games. A rpg type battle system is fine but I don't want to save and reload to watch sex scenes every time.
6. Completed or has a lot of content. More scenes is obviously preferable.
7. Lastly nothing with too serious heavy or dark content like guro stuff or death.

Examples of games that I am looking for:
Country Girl Keiko+muchi muchi series
Everything Investigator girl
Public defense Corp
Meltys Quest(this has some lose to view scenes but it doesn't show a game over if you lose and lets you continue. That's fine for me)

Examples of games that are close but miss my requirements:
Nymphomania Paradox(great game, but she's already a slut)
Nymphomania Priestess(Again its great but it has cuck pov)
Good girl gone bad(western art style, don't like that)

Please give your recommendations if you know any games that meet most of what I described. Stay safe and healthy and Thank you in advance!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hentai games are too rapey for me overall, but have you tried Karryn's Prison? It's not rape-based (coincidentally also not a Japanese dev), has lots of content, MC is a virgin prude but with latent sadomasochistic tendencies, you can do the corruption any way you want if you understand the mechanics, and is very light in tone.

Other than that, these are also great, not complete but good amount of content already, but they aren't anime.

Naked Ambition (90s pixel-art style)
Slutcraft (anime-ish artstyle? Judge for yourself. Basically a trainer-style game from the trainee perspective)

Also maybe one to keep an eye on despite limited content right now:

On Edge

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hentai games are too rapey for me overall, but have you tried Karryn's Prison? It's not rape-based (coincidentally also not a Japanese dev), has lots of content, MC is a virgin prude but with latent sadomasochistic tendencies, you can do the corruption any way you want if you understand the mechanics, and is very light in tone.

Other than that, these are also great, not complete but good amount of content already, but they aren't anime.

Naked Ambition (90s pixel-art style)
Slutcraft (anime-ish artstyle? Judge for yourself. Basically a trainer-style game from the trainee perspective)

Also maybe one to keep an eye on despite limited content right now:

On Edge
Thank you for the recommendations. Sadly I have already played Karryn's Prison and Slutcraft, I also agree both are good recommendations. Pixel art is not for me sadly. Thanks to you however I did add On Edge to my watchlist.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You could try Treasure Hunter Claire, a Female Protagonist RPG with some questing and scene hunting. Claire starts out pretty much like a normal girl (i.e. not a total nympho) who gradually gets sluttier due to her situational requirements imposed by a goddess appointing her as the goddess's new champion. It's got visible parameters for Claire that track her perversion levels, her embarrassment/shame, sadism/masochism, etc; battle sex that isn't game over sex (but there's still rape involved, so YMMV); clothing changes and damage...

There's a lot there and it's not MTL at all thanks to Kagura Games.

Reactions: 2124 and Gardenson

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
You could try Treasure Hunter Claire, a Female Protagonist RPG with some questing and scene hunting. Claire starts out pretty much like a normal girl (i.e. not a total nympho) who gradually gets sluttier due to her situational requirements imposed by a goddess appointing her as the goddess's new champion. It's got visible parameters for Claire that track her perversion levels, her embarrassment/shame, sadism/masochism, etc; battle sex that isn't game over sex (but there's still rape involved, so YMMV); clothing changes and damage...

There's a lot there and it's not MTL at all thanks to Kagura Games.
I am a huge fan of Acerola, I have played most of their games that got translated. Them and Clymenia are my favorites. Thanks for trying to help, do let me know if you find similar games.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I am a huge fan of Acerola, I have played most of their games that got translated. Them and Clymenia are my favorites. Thanks for trying to help, do let me know if you find similar games.
Well, I'm not sure if you've played these, but I thought the corruption in these games was pretty good:

Saint Emiliana - Nun gets possessed by a devil. Her sister gets accused of being a witch and is captured. The nun must now rescue her sister while resisting (or not) the temptations of the devil. I don't think there's game over rape here, but I'm not sure since I don't play to lose, and I'm on my 1st playthrough.

Sonia and the Hypnotic City - A pretty linear scene hunter, but I thought the scenes were hot. Hypnosis corruption.

Anthesis - A girl gets saddled with a massive debt by a literal demon. She has to find ways to pay it off in 30 days while the demon "encourages" (usually by entering her mindscape and making some 'adjustments') her to find creative ways to earn more.

Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy - Lisette, an adventurer gets stranded on an island that is home to a sex cult devoted to pregnancy. They agree to help her and other castaways as long as they contribute to society either through taking work requests or "bettering their society". Of course, they'll try to convince all the non-believers that their cult is pretty good, actually.
WARNING: there is a lot of pregnancy content, and some loli content if that stuff isn't your thing.

Reactions: Gardenson

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Well, I'm not sure if you've played these, but I thought the corruption in these games was pretty good:

Saint Emiliana - Nun gets possessed by a devil. Her sister gets accused of being a witch and is captured. The nun must now rescue her sister while resisting (or not) the temptations of the devil. I don't think there's game over rape here, but I'm not sure since I don't play to lose, and I'm on my 1st playthrough.

Sonia and the Hypnotic City - A pretty linear scene hunter, but I thought the scenes were hot. Hypnosis corruption.

Anthesis - A girl gets saddled with a massive debt by a literal demon. She has to find ways to pay it off in 30 days while the demon "encourages" (usually by entering her mindscape and making some 'adjustments') her to find creative ways to earn more.

Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy - Lisette, an adventurer gets stranded on an island that is home to a sex cult devoted to pregnancy. They agree to help her and other castaways as long as they contribute to society either through taking work requests or "bettering their society". Of course, they'll try to convince all the non-believers that their cult is pretty good, actually.
WARNING: there is a lot of pregnancy content, and some loli content if that stuff isn't your thing.
I've played all of these but the last one, will give that one a go. Thanks!