3.90 star(s) 42 Votes

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
  • Processor: 2+ GHz Processor
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.
That's the recommended requirements on the steam page.

Reactions: Wkhdbe and DBAV

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
Ohhh! I played this in japanese when came out using the cliploger+TA machine translation and I loved the game. Time to replay in english and uncensored ^^

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
Need Help, i cant find the White-belled Jasmine in the Ruins, anyone know where i can find them?

Edit: Found it. lol

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
  • Processor: 2+ GHz Processor
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.
That's the recommended requirements on the steam page.
Version not compatible with the windows you are running (Windows 7), check system to see if I have a x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit), it doesn't even start so it's not about my toaster not being good enough but the usual message you get when playing a exclusive x64 bit on a 32bit.

Reactions: GaRbS

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
1. You can find Allos standing outside on the left of the Guild building, he´s peeking through the window of Irina.

2. Is the White-belled Jasmine the herb for the Arena Managers little sister? Then its in the last part of the forest area. I dont know exactly which floor it was on, but you should stumble upon it if you just proceed through the dungeon and explore the area.

I´m currently stuck at the Bandit hideout, if i enter i get bad ending, i´m supposed to get help from Celia but i cant find her and cant ask for help in Guild as well.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Need Help, i cant find the White-belled Jasmine in the Ruins, anyone know where i can find them?

Edit: Found it. lol
1. You can find Allos standing outside on the left of the Guild building, he´s peeking through the window of Irina.

2. Is the White-belled Jasmine the herb for the Arena Managers little sister? Then its in the last part of the forest area. I dont know exactly which floor it was on, but you should stumble upon it if you just proceed through the dungeon and explore the area.

I´m currently stuck at the Bandit hideout, if i enter i get bad ending, i´m supposed to get help from Celia but i cant find her and cant ask for help in Guild as well.
He’s not there, should I end Dalton’s quest before finding Allos?

Reactions: Faf

McBunk

Dec 22, 2016

Celia should be at the blacksmith. But if you've already gotten the ending there then you don't need to try anymore, you can't beat Bardo. Keep going down in the ruins instead.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I also can’t find the white belled Jasmine, where it is? In the level where the forest is mixed with the poison field, or
Before?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I got it now, for the last level of the forest ruins it was meant as after beating the boss, the one you have to go to talk to
The researcher to beat, with Celia.

McBunk

Dec 22, 2016
The Jasmine is on the floor after a boss fight in the forest. You'll know you're in the right place when the poison area starts turning back into normal forest.

Reactions: munelix

J103

Sep 22, 2016
This is an RPG Maker MV game, right? It's a shame it's only for Windows, a game like this would've gotten my money immediately if that wasn't the case.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
This is an RPG Maker MV game, right? It's a shame it's only for Windows, a game like this would've gotten my money immediately if that wasn't the case.
MV games can be played through an internet browser, dunno if that method would work on linux/iOS but it might be something.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
MV games can be played through an internet browser, dunno if that method would work on linux/iOS but it might be something.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it works for a while and after a point some games just stop working.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Feels like there are probably some shota scenes in the church that are missing even with the mangagamer version.

EDIT: NM, its there. I just wasnt far enough along to see it.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes