3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
D

Deleted member 64

Ohhh! I played this in japanese when came out using the cliploger+TA machine translation and I loved the game. Time to replay in english and uncensored ^^
What is cliploger+TA machine translation? I'm interested to know. Thanks!

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
Just finished the Game, really liked the Art, also there is almost no grinding, which is also good. Wish there was more Tentacle Sex :p. But overall a nice Game and this is the kind of RPGM Maker Games i like, wish more would be like this.

Reactions: ponyguy

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Thank you for purchasing the game!

We are aware of the issue happening to some players and are working together with Manga Gamer to fix it. Please be patient :)
I would like to suggest if it its possible to create something similar to Queen's Blade or a parody, i bet many would go crazy, Queen's Blade is one of those anime many watched and rarely say they watched it, a guilty pleasure :)

Reactions: chiakisan

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Am stuck it seems, have a lot of things left to find but the majority is that I have to defeat the boss of f25 but can not get past the bandits on f24 oO not seeing a way to go farther

Edit: NVM I had a massive brainfart ...... I was looking for a place around the bandit hideout not elsewhere in the caves

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
Honestly this game has the best artwork out of any RPGM game I've played. And I've played way too many : /

My favorite scenes were probably the ones with Momo, that entire arc from loan -> Makina blackmail -> brothel was 10/10

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i really want to support stuff like this. the more translations and uncensors the better. however as with most games i play, i will test if its worth the money first. its one thing to support a cause and another thing to blindly purchase stuff from internet people simply because you want to support the idea and ignoring the fact that the actual game is garbage. no thanks.

im currently downloading it from MEGA. when i played through the game i will decide if i want to buy it. but if the hype from most posts here are true, then you probably ( very likely ) have me as a buyer as well.

just a question: if i decide to buy the game, where would be the best place to purchase it from? steam or manga gamer?

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

Steam:
Game Bought

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Would someone be kind enough and reply with what RPGM version this is? I can't get rgsss3 player working on my machine (Vx Ace) no matter what.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Wasnt there another game with those exact same 2 redheads? And also some kind of twin nuns. or is it that one?

also: guess the OP download isnt uncensored and i need to apply the patch from the dev comment!?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes