3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The only thing close is the man that talks about his wife coming home late smiling/drinking with friends and you hear her and her partner in one of the tents
Heh. Yeah, I guess there's that. There's also a couple of other farmer's wives commenting about how they might maybe probably sleep with some adventurers 'cause their husbands aren't paying any attention to them. XD

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
There actually is 1 cheating scene where you tempt a husband with an unfaithful wife to cheat on her with you. It's one of non recollection room events.

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
Version not compatible with the windows you are running (Windows 7), check system to see if I have a x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit), it doesn't even start so it's not about my toaster not being good enough but the usual message you get when playing a exclusive x64 bit on a 32bit.
Have the same problem as him. Any help?

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016

Apparently the game was updated to 1.11, with bug fixes and 2 additional scenes. However, I can't find anything about it on the official website or on mangagamer.

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
does anyone have the uncensored cgs? game is uncensored but there is no uncensored cgs to be found
i tried hitomila and ehentai galleries, both of them had the cgs CENSORED
any help would be appreciated , pls respond

NEVER MIND I FOUND IT HERE , ENJOY

Oct 31, 2017
How are you all getting around the infinite loading? This looks perfect for me and I want to give it a test first, but no matter what I try that bug remains for me.

korko

May 30, 2017
Continue through the dungeon. It's part of the story so it can't be missed I think.
He says you cand it forest in the ruin but i search everywhere but cant find it. Now i m in next section after forest.You said its part of the quest but he said in the forest .

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
If I'd bought this from Steam, I'd have uninstalled before playing it for two hours and got my money back.

Not to say it's horrible, but not my cup of tea. Posted review.

samuraix

Sep 7, 2017
I remember this game, the art in it is great my biggest problem IMO is there no gangbang scenes/cum dump scenes...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes